Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) (22080 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Some People Will Not Take Their Children To This School- Pic / Hilarious: A Guy Sitting Next To These Beautiful Babe In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Beesluv: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guardian-angel
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by omanifrank(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
haha
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by NotNairalandi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Z
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by RedBororo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dry
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by pweetixandy: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
afribookorg:

bro,1Oyrs ban awaits u grin
I don't care oo...I'll just open a new account. Seun needs to sanitize his group of moderators cos they are suckish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
cozy7:
Is that his goat or his baby, plz look well?

Goatbrain
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Teacher: Akpos, can you please explain that mode of transportation to the class?
Akpos: Sir, it is animal love transportation system. grin grin
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Bants(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Fulani in the making
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by killercute16(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo boix nogo kill pesin wit laff
The boy or the goat tell you say na Igbo they be,why you they yarn lyk this.....No let me abuse you oh.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by desmondblaze(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahaha.

Make #2,000 - #5,000 Daily With this Sure Fire Earning Method via Vfl trading, and also get daily 99% Sure Picks for 30 Days,
Visit www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm for More Details and REAL PROOFS.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by kay1one2(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:

Your daddy's computer data connection will soon expire and you'll be off the internet to the delight of useful people online!
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by eightsin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op, who told u he is a student? Abeg I wan know how you take know
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:

i again checked for the meaning of brainless in Google and this picture appeared again and again even in my dictionary.

Yoruba online/offline TOUT.

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by leonshom(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stale angry very dry stuff lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by ikorodureporta: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
yearyear!
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nicepoker(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
joystickextendr:
old pic smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
yes mine is over size. Can u reduce it?
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
I would have liked it better if it was a lamb rather and the rider a girl.....

It would have rhymed with the Nursery Rhyme
Mary's pretty little Lamb.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Ejjis(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
You dey crez, yeye boi
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Akinrogun(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
byrron:

i again checked for the meaning of brainless in Google and this picture appeared again and again even in my dictionary.

Yoruba online/offline TOUT.
posting of nairaland members pictures with malicious intent is a violation of rules guiding this site..... two wrongs don't make a right!

copy:
Seun
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Maclatunji (fatwa enforcer)

do the needful!
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

posting of nairaland members pictures with malicious intent is a violation of rules guiding this site..... two wrongs don't make a right!

copy:
Seun
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Maclatunji (fatwa enforcer)

do the needful!

but u hypocritically become blind to the daily reckless comments from the poster u are holding brief for, whose daily comments disparages a tribe right?

im surprised u didn't send a copy of ur report to ICC.

From ur logic, it is safe to conclude that a nairalander can continue to disparage a tribe without any form of restraints from the mods in every thread with malicious intent and it is not a violation of rules guiding this site abi?

Equity is only granted to those who do equity as well.

If you enjoy bigotry and tribal profiling then be rest assured that people like me that frowns at such incivility will reciprocate in equal measure.

for ur information, i will continue to upload his tribal toutic dumb azz pictures at every time he says any derogatory word on any ethnic tribe in Nigeria- its a promise.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by kikelomojessy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
How much are they?

buyanresell:
grin
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Akinrogun(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
byrron:

but u hypocritically become blind to the daily reckless comments from the poster u are holding brief for, whose daily comments disparages a tribe right?

im surprised u didn't send a copy of ur report to ICC.

From ur logic, it is safe to conclude that a nairalander can continue to disparage a tribe without any form of restraints from the mods in every thread with malicious intent and it is not a violation of rules guiding this site abi?

Equity is only granted to those who do equity as well.

If you enjoy bigotry and tribal profiling then be rest assured that people like me that frowns at such incivility will reciprocate in equal measure.

for ur information, i will continue to upload his tribal toutic dumb azz pictures at every time he says any derogatory word on any ethnic tribe in Nigeria- its a promise.

I've equally reprimanded him for d shit he posted......bt it doesn't delay d fact dat u are a lawless and embittered goon.......they're laid down rules in seeking for redress......b civil for once!
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

I've equally reprimanded him for d shit he posted......[s]bt it doesn't delay d fact dat u are a lawless and embittered goon[/s].......they're laid down rules in seeking for redress......b civil for once!

For ur info, im not lawless nor embittered in any form and i have exhibited the highest form of civility on this forum for 7yrs now and still counting thus what u wrote up there is in sharp contrast with my personality.

As for that tout in question, i will continue to upload his pictures in every thread he writes any derogatory comment on any tribe, he has been doing it since the beginning of the year unabated so i have decided to unmask him and expose his stupidity to the world and i remain very unapologetic for that.

if that is the only way to instill sanity into him then be rest assured that i have volunteered to freely do so with all pleasure.

while u are busy replying me, the tout in question has just made another tribal disparaging comment on another thread, so u can see that he is irredeemably igbophobic. i have his cure and u don't want me to give him his meds? No way bro.

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by kestolove95(m): 12:19am
Dix Northerner people sef...mtseew,igbos don dey spoil una abi
https://www.nairaland.com/2205750/police-corporal-rapes-deputy-commissioner

He is igbophobic while i am tribalphobic , since the carrot approach isnt working on him then the stick approach remains the best alternative.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Behira(f): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Stop hating on igbo people..... I have noticed it on a couple of comments by you. Its peeps like u dat start up Wars and ethnic killings.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Ura: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
The goat even put hand for im neck well well. Are you sure this is an ordinary goat?
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by collmira: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Look well..this goat na lute
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by chizoin(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
angrybird007:
That must be GEJ

Not funny...

GBM is the goat naa !
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
He must have taken his nursery rhymes seriously and thought to also follow in Mary's footstep and take his lamb (or goat in this case) to school
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by kronaldo4life(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lwkmd

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by kestolove95(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
byrron:

For ur info, im not lawless nor embittered in any form and i have exhibited the highest form of civility on this forum for 7yrs now and still counting thus what u wrote up there is in sharp contrast with my personality.

As for that tout in question, i will continue to upload his pictures in every thread he writes any derogatory comment on any tribe, he has been doing it since the beginning of the year unabated so i have decided to unmask him and expose his stupidity to the world and i remain very unapologetic for that.

if that is the only way to instill sanity into him then be rest assured that i have volunteered to freely do so with all pleasure.

while u are busy replying me, the tout in question has just made another tribal disparaging comment on another thread, so u can see that he is irredeemably igbophobic. i have his cure and u don't want me to give him his meds? No way bro.

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by kestolove95(m): 12:19am
Dix Northerner people sef...mtseew,igbos don dey spoil una abi
https://www.nairaland.com/2205750/police-corporal-rapes-deputy-commissioner

He is igbophobic while i am tribalphobic , since the carrot approach isnt working on him then the stick approach remains the best alternative.
wat a touchn commnt evn inciting words wia use to describe me, I want to tendr unreserv apologia and witdrw al ma harsh commnts on d igbo's, thank u boss peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Vs Women Gender Jokes. . . / Dog's Diary Vs Cat's Diary (old But Still Cool) / Riddle-what Is X?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.