Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? (3475 Views)

Dating Married Men / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by CountDracula(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
*Spreads mat*
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by ShirelleBaby: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2015
A thread for home breakers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2015
I've had several married men asking me out and errday I wake up, I do pray against d spirit of married men instead of single guys. WTF wud I be doing with a married man?

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Love?? _fuck it!! It's for the money angry

Or maybe some _stupid hormones playing a fast one on you. It's definitely not love.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Gamesmart: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
I wonder why this thread did not blow.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Full End Time Dating
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Anikishaya(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
The person below should have an answer to that
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lynette2cute:
Ladies get in here. 50% of ladies have dated a married man at one time or the other and some are presently dating one. I dare to ask the ladies a simple question'do you date married men for love or money'? I'm not innocent also......my simple reason for dating married men is that they don't come with excess baggage and wahala....... Over to the ladies

i really admire your honesty, i really do!

Anyway, i am not going to judge you but you really need to answer some questions. Does his wife know and consent to the relationship? Are you planning on marrying a married man whose wife is ok with it? Or is his wife ok with the relationship at all? If yes, congrats to you, there is no shame in that. But if the wife is not aware or ok with the relationship with you, no matter what form that relationship takes, then i think you should quit it already and don't disturb other people. The bottom line is, his wife should be aware of it and also be ok with it too. If not, then please look for another single guy or a married guy whose wife is ok with her husband being with someone else too.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lynette2cute:
Ladies get in here. 50% of ladies have dated a married man at one time or the other and some are presently dating one. I dare to ask the ladies a simple question'do you date married men for love or money'? I'm not innocent also......my simple reason for dating married men is that they don't come with excess baggage and wahala....... Over to the ladies

also, what do you mean by excess baggage and wahala? I think the single guys should have fewer and lesser trouble than the one who is married. Atleast you know no one's wife would sent assassins after you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Gamesmart:
I wonder why this thread did not blow.
i wonder oo
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by xtervaganza(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
And when his wife unloads a trailer of sorrow into your life you'll be running from pillar to post
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by BankManager(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
To the ladies in the house,a married man just wanna use and dump u... ««Be Guided»»
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mehn..its for d money o. Any married man who wuldnt respct himslf nd ask me out shuld be ready to part away wit some of his cash. And ofcourse he wunt get 2d 'promise land'

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Someone will date ur husband
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by nmreports: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Mehn..its for d money o. Any married man who wuldnt respct himslf nd ask me out shuld be ready to part away wit some of his cash. And ofcourse he wunt get 2d 'promise land'

Deceivers of self.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Foreign light skinned ladies anyday,anytime....ask Mrcork sad
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by 2dice(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I laff in Spanish ilu-oke grin grin
Your nyash Go Hot pass frypan grin tongue
So he will dash u cash because you are from Venus abi
Abeeggi talk New thing

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by 2dice(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
The Money and you know Forbidden Fruit is very Yummy grin cheesy Well what goes around Comes Around
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2015
nmreports:

Deceivers of self.
blah blah blah
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
I laff in Spanish ilu-oke grin grin
Your nyash Go Hot pass frypan grin tongue
So he will dash u cash because you are from Venus abi
Abeeggi talk New thing
everything we r doing, d drinking, gisting, eating, buying etc is outsyd not insyd. Nd den am packin all my frnds along so we can put him in unexpctd gbese. Btw. Most of dem are nt frm my town,so d rest scamin wil b on phone.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by 2dice(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
everything we r doing, d drinking, gisting, eating, buying etc is outsyd not insyd. Nd den am packin all my frnds along so we can put him in unexpctd gbese. Btw. Most of dem are nt frm my town,so d rest scamin wil b on phone.
wakeup
dear
Today is Tuesday 24 Nov 2015
u are liable to be scammed by the dumbest Nigeria Husband
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by latino2swt(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Cash
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
wakeup dear Today is Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 u are liable to be scammed by the dumbest Nigeria Husband grin tongue
they wish oo. Smh
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Pojomojo: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Smh
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Are you serious with the 50% ? Check very well because the last time I did , it was more than that , at least 98% of girls does sleep with married men and KARMA actually is visiting they one after the other when they least expect it .
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Pojomojo: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Sierusvirus:
Are you serious with the 50% ? Check very well because the last time I did , it was more than that , at least 98% of girls does sleep with married men and KARMA actually is visiting they one after the other when they least expect it .
Karma? Does it exist?
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 11, 2017
I think its mostly for material gain.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Pojomojo:

Karma? Does it exist?

It does exit but comes when you least expect.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Pojomojo: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sierusvirus:

It does exit but comes when you least expect.
I don Bleep many back in College.
Re: Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pojomojo:

I don Bleep many back in College.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies That CanNOT Do Without It In Public / My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate / 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.