Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Common Sense Voting Pattern For This Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Common Sense Voting Pattern For This Coming Election (528 Views)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / WHY GEN. BUHARI SHOULD IGNORE VOTING PATTERN AND CARRY ALL REGION ALONG / The Voting Pattern By Esomnofu Arinze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Common Sense Voting Pattern For This Coming Election by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2015
My common sense voting pattern for this coming election:

I have discovered a pattern here, states belonging to the opposition party or other party different from the ruling party are trying hard to make sure they perform physically and visibly well so as to garner favor from the populace and to have better chance of winning more states or getting to the federal level.

This we can see as a good development to the Nigerian state at large, because the more they try to outperform eachother, the better developed Nigeria becomes.

What should be the common sense voting pattern here?

Let me explain, we have about 14 serious political parties in Nigeria and all these parties have both good and bad politicians in their midst, what i intend doing is to make sure that no one party is given an upper hand in the affairs of Nigeria. i believe we have capable people (at least more than one in the 14 parties) and i intend to vote for these capable hands in these different parties..(DO YOUR RESEARCH ON EACH CANDIDATES), I plan to vote for a candidate from one political party as the president and another on the state level, another for the senate and another for the house of rep, same thing with the state house and chairmanship/counselorship.

what is the benefit of this common sense voting pattern? it makes all party sit up, knowing fully well that they can be easily replaced with another candidate from another party, it makes them know they do not have any automatic ticket/position, it makes them start thinking right and acting right, it makes them know Nigerians will only reward good works with a merit vote and not on a platter of gold irrespective of their performance.

This would also serve as a small "fiscal and true federalism" where each party does its best to out-perform the other in performance just as the old regional government Nigeria practiced in the days of Awolowo/Zik/Bello e.t.c.

If i vote APC as my presidential candidate and they win, i will surely vote another party as the governor, another as senate, house of rep, e.t.c.

Think about this.. think Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

‘Buhari Being Funded By ISIS, Al-qaeda,’ PDP Spokesperson Says / Election Around The Corner My Advise To You-nigerian Ambassador Of Peace / Buhari's Eligibility Suit Suffers Great Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.