Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research (26962 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Dino Melaye Live On Skynews, says UK banks aid corrupt politicians / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by shaqhead: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
A smarter approach would have been to use your head in looking up "SurveyMonkey" on the web instead of displaying ignorance.

This joke called forum participation could be so funny.

Is it uncommon to see simple-minded folks broach topics they don't know jack about? You get to see ignorance at display in faulting some decisions taken by such a key public figure like the president who has a full complement of the brightest technocrats and advisers working in his team.
So in ur weird evaluation of urslf, u consider urslf very smart, smarter than all the folks dt hv bn askin a simple question gleaned frm d post-"What is MonkeySurvey?" Your Lagos based (in 2010) and London based (in 2015) firm said they used "MonkeySurvey" to get responses that found GEJ wt 77% and GMB wt 27%.

In a remarkable volte-face 24hrs later after realising how they fumbled in their monkey business that has d Wendell Simlin Signature, ur "MonkeySurvey" firm went back to regurgitate another maggot-infested sour broth of a 13% winning margin by GEJ for u confused lots to feast on and i guess u jerked off on that!

Which do we take?

So Mr. Google on two legs tell d us d "not so smart fellas" in here what "MonkeySurvey" is or better learn to keep ur opinion to urslf wen its nt needed!

Abeg park well wt ur self impotence (importance)!

MonkeySurvey ni EwuSurvey ko!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by maestroferddi: 1:14am On Mar 21, 2015
shaqhead:

So in ur weird evaluation of urslf, u consider urslf very smart, smarter than all the folks dt hv bn askin a simple question gleaned frm d post-"What is MonkeySurvey?" Your Lagos based (in 2010) and London based (in 2015) firm said they used "MonkeySurvey" to get responses that found GEJ wt 77% and GMB wt 27%.

In a remarkable volte-face 24hrs later after realising how they fumbled in their monkey business that has d Wendell Simlin Signature, ur "MonkeySurvey" firm went back to regurgitate another maggot-infested sour broth of a 13% winning margin by GEJ for u confused lots to feast on and i guess u jerked off on that!

Which do we take?

So Mr. Google on two legs tell d us d "not so smart fellas" in here what "MonkeySurvey" is or better learn to keep ur opinion to urslf wen its nt needed!

Abeg park well wt ur self impotence (importance)!

MonkeySurvey ni EwuSurvey ko!
What more should I add to the hyperventilation of a juvenile?
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by obiz2014: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2015
That's a nice one. GEJ all the way
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by shaqhead: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
What more should I add to the hyperventilation of a juvenile?
Please tell ds house what "Monkey Survey" is, comin from you gullible hperventilating juvenile!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by maestroferddi: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2015
shaqhead:

Please tell ds house what "Monkey Survey" is, comin from you gullible hperventilating juvenile!
If you had any semblance of circumspection, you ought to have understood the purport of what was being presented.

SurveyMonkey is a supposed noun phrase presented in the form you are seeing it since it is a proprietary name.

The author of the piece probably made a forgivable error of word transposition which a person familiar with the subject should comprehend.

The way to is certainly not reaction elicited from you which shows that you are seeing the term for the first time.

Your feeble attempt to show cleverness by a half through claiming to be conversant with the term only got me cracking, though.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by blazemanass21: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2015
eyahh I pity buhari oh
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by shaqhead: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
If you had any semblance of circumspection, you ought to have understood the purport of what was being presented.

SurveyMonkey is a supposed noun phrase presented in the form you are seeing it since it is a proprietary name.

The author of the piece probably made a forgivable error of word transposition which a person familiar with the subject should comprehend.

The way to is certainly not reaction elicited from you which shows that you are seeing the term for the first time.

Your feeble attempt to show cleverness by a half through claiming to be conversant with the term only got me cracking, though.

Buhahahhahahahhah...dnt make me wake ma neighbours please...I like d fact dt after a second thought u decided to respond after initially goin off d handle.

Ok let me agree wt ur "transposition theory" which is in itself a "forgivable ERROR"!

Does 77% for GEJ and 27% dt adds up to 104 also lean to ur "transposition theory" or is it also a "forgiveable error"?

or

Maybe d use of "Monkey Survey" in d rehashed "Poll" 24hrs later dt awarded GEJ a 13% lead over GMB, is also another "forgiveable error" that submits to your "transposition theory"

or

Maybe, just maybe the WHOLE Poll by ur Lagos cum London based firm is jst wat it is-an unFORGIVEABLE ERROR that bears credibility only wen TRANSPOSITIONED into d minds of d perpetually gullible!

"Monkey Survey" abi? Kontinuu
mrmeeto1 com n get ur answer to "Monkey Survey" Here

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by TruthPower: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Ah PDP now has joined APC in the fake polling strategy. The same style propaganda . PDP o APC o na The same ten and ten pence
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by maestroferddi: 4:21am On Mar 21, 2015
shaqhead:

Buhahahhahahahhah...dnt make me wake ma neighbours please...I like d fact dt after a second thought u decided to respond after initially goin off d handle.

Ok let me agree wt ur "transposition theory" which is in itself a "forgivable ERROR"!

Does 77% for GEJ and 27% dt adds up to 104 also lean to ur "transposition theory" or is it also a "forgiveable error"?

or

Maybe d use of "Monkey Survey" in d rehashed "Poll" 24hrs later dt awarded GEJ a 13% lead over GMB, is also another "forgiveable error" that submits to your "transposition theory"

or

Maybe, just maybe the WHOLE Poll by ur Lagos cum London based firm is jst wat it is-an unFORGIVEABLE ERROR that bears credibility only wen TRANSPOSITIONED into d minds of d perpetually gullible!

I believe I have lucidly made my point.

It is therefore crystal-clear to discerning minds here that you are either shadow boxing or beating the air in a futile bid to salvage what is patently a lost cause.

For the avoidance of pandering to the banalities you have copiously espoused, I think it is time I terminated this interchange.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by firstolalekan(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2015
[s] Kevin, Charlyn & Kimberly Associates, a United
Kingdom based research and political risk consultancy
firm, has stated that incumbent President Goodluck
Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will
win the 2015 presidential election with a margin of 13
per cent (probability).
The group, which used both ‘monkey survey’ and
‘Political Risk Index’ to forecast the Nigeria election,
projected a Jonathan’s win if everything remains
constant.
In a statement by Mr O.C Vince, the Vice President of
the firm for West Africa, while addressing a press
conference in Abuja, on Thursday, explained that the
firm has no partisan interest in the outcome of the
election which is left for the people of Nigeria to
decide.
The company said it decided to conduct the survey
because of the general global interest the Nigeria
election has generated. “Many people around the
world, including political leaders and investors are
focusing on Nigeria to see how the process of
democracy is managed,” he stated.
Mr Vince said the ruling PDP appears to be facing its
toughest challenge in 16 years and hoped the efforts
they have made will help deepen and strengthen
democracy in Nigeria and enable the different
contending parties manage their final push toward
He stated that “We randomly conducted a nationwide
opinion poll focusing on the six geo-political regions of
Nigeria: North-East, North-West, North-Central, South-
West, South-East and South-South. The sampled
population were asked three questions centre on
human rights, the economy and security.
One of the questions stated that between Major-General
Buhari and President Jonathan, who would best protect
the fundamental human rights of Nigerians? While
APC’s Buhari scored 30%, President Jonathan scored
70%.
The firm noted that the electoral map tilted more
favourable towards President Jonathan in the South-
West and middle belt, adding to his advantage in Niger
Delta and South-East while Buhari did well in core north
where he has large followership.
Another question stated that between the elections
holding in February 14 as previously scheduled and
March 28 as postponed, which date do you feel safer
to participate in the presidential election? 35 % thinks
the election should have been held on February 14 as
scheduled while 65% thinks the March 28 new date is a
safer and more secured. They believe INEC is now
more prepared having issued more PVCs and as wells
as tested the card readers.
On the question bothering on who would best grow the
economy, while APC presidential candidate scored
42%, the PDP presidential candidate scored 58%.
The firm’s spokesman explained that its conclusion
were reached in respect of the question ‘who would
best protect your fundamental human rights’ by taking
cognizance of the antecedents and past records of the
two candidates, the past and current utterances of the
candidates and how Nigerians of diverse gender,
ethnicity, religion and social status perceive both
candidates and how effectively both candidates has
been marketed to the voting population.
The company said though the Buhari’s public relations
team has done a tremendous job in repackaging him
yet an overwhelming majority of Nigerians still view
him as a divisive character.
“Majority of the population agrees that President
Jonathan is tolerant and has the best temperament as
a democratic president. They cited the signing of the
Freedom of Information Bill by the president and his
high tolerant of criticism as a rare quality for an African
leader. Many, however, criticized President Jonathan’s
public relations team for not doing enough to market
his achievements which they said surpassed that of
any former leader in recent history.
“We viewed Goodluck Jonathan as a favourite to win
re-election based also on a number of factors even
though the election will still be difficult to call. Our
expectation of a Jonathan’s win was predicated on
other several factors, chiefly, is the postponement of
the election which has helped him comeback decisively
into the race.
“The tepid supports of northern members of PDP seem
to have ebbed. Many of his supporters, especially in the
North, now feel safer to openly campaign for his
victory. Governors Lamido and Babangida Aliyu are
now vocally leading the campaign while the vice
president is making major inroads in the North-East
and North-West. The incumbency and financial
advantages of the ruling PDP will still help Jonathan
and the PDP.
“The electoral map, from indications, favours
Jonathan. The support of Christian-majority and
heavily populated South-West around Lagos backed by
the Yoruba elders, traditional rulers and the youthful
Odua Peoples Congress could be the decisive
demographic factors in the election in the South-West.
“Jonathan won the South-West and middle belt handily
in 2011. He has again reached out to the South western
Yoruba community and brought them into the upper
ranks of his campaign and potential administration, in a
fence-mending political alliance. In contrast, Buhari and
the APC appear to be now struggling in the South- West
which hitherto would have been her turf.
“In addition, the APC has suffered more defections
during the last few weeks suggesting a weakened
coalition, hence the prospects of victory for PDP. The
exit of inside detractors within the PDP like former
President Obasanjo has enabled the party in the South-
West to refocus and become more united.”
Despite the global fall in the oil price and devaluation of
the naira, the firm said food prices had remained
stable, an indication of the success of Jonathan’s
diversification of the economy into Agriculture.
The firm also noted that the military had made
significant gains against Boko-Haram in the North-
West, thus bolstering President Jonathan’s image. The
exoneration of the oil revenue management by the PWC
audit has also put a lie to APC’s propaganda.
“The PDP is starting to look strong while Jonathan’s
management of the economy is being better
understood and appreciated. A Jonathan’s win will see
a continuation of his transformation agenda in the
economy and all other sectors which has witnessed
significant improvement under his watch.
“A win for PDP will bolster investors’ confidence in the
economy and sustain Nigerians position as and the
largest economy in Africa. It is expected that Jonathan
will implement the National Confab report which
cardinal points are the main causes of friction in
Nigeria. His win will also help restore stability in the
volatile Niger Delta region where militants has
threatened to disrupt oil production and exploration
should Jonathan be unfairly forced out of office,” the
firm noted.
melvinjames:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/32450-jonathan-to-win-election-by-13-probability-uk-based-research-firm
[/s]
Rubbish!
Fools that has been bribed to conduct silly online rigged poll.

SAI BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by infofta(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Get your PVC, call your friends and relatives vote for Buhari on March 28. Help save Nigeria today. Your single vote can make a difference. God bless Nigeria...a concerned Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by TheOtherview: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHat is the website or office location of this UK research group

Yeye dey smell.

When Okupe begin dey bear all these Oyinbo name

The brief-case research group is run by a jack-of-all-trades known as O.C Vince (Vincent Onyekwelu)
No website, no footprint, no paper trail.

Wendell Simlin production and tings. cheesy

In a statement by Mr O.C Vince, the Vice President of the firm for West Africa, while addressing a press conference in Abuja, on Thursday, explained that the firm has no partisan interest in the outcome of the election which is left for the people of Nigeria to decide.

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 21, 2015
LogicPower:

You have so aptly and brilliantly captured the tactical low profile adopted by the millions of GMB supporters; we needed to adopt this style in order not to scare GEJ and his partisan and compromised security chiefs into taking more dangerous actions out of desperation and their fear of defeat.

The reality is EVERY SINGLE voter who would have voted for Buhari on 14 February is STILL going to do so on 28 March.

If GEJ and his supporters mistake our tactical low profile for dampening of enthusiasm then they would realize how terribly mistaken they are in less then two week's time, when the chain train arrives at the vi

By February almost all all southern states had less than 60% PVC collection. Today that has changed. Imo and Akwa ibom now have close to 100%.That will go a long way to change the situation on ground
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by fasbat(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2015
melvinjames:

And this is from Awolowo newspaper " The Tribune", am speechless.
Tribune newspaper is PRO-Jonathan so why are u speechless, Awolowo family has about 2 family member in GEJ's govt...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by WisdomFlakes: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2015
I just hope that GEJ supporters won't cite this "MonkeySurvey" as evidence that they should have won after their loss of the real one next week Saturday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by Abdullahi090: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2015
An open letter to President Dr. Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan.
Dear Sir,
My name is CARD READER, I was born
and brought up in Europe. I am one of the
numerous children of the Computer family. I attended school
of Trust Technology where I was awarded professor of
transparency. I have worked in so many reputable nations in Asia, Africa and Europe to wipe away
corruption in elections.
Sometime ago Prof. Attahiru Jega came to
request for my services to help u sanitize the
forthcoming elections in ur country. I honoured d
invitation because Prof. Jega said u wanted to
conduct a historic credible election, 2015. Sir the
election is approaching now and u are saying u
DONT WANT ME AGAIN.
Sir what have I done wrong? Why do u hate me all
of a sudden, don't u want transparency again? U
don't like credibility again? U hate me to d extent
dat u want to sack my guarantor, Prof. Jega all
because of me? Oga wetin i do u.
Please allow me to do my professional assignment
to conduct free, fair and credible elections comes
28/03/2015 and 11/04/2015.
I know u might not know my strength as a PhD
holder but Prof. Jega who is in d same level with
me as a professor in political science knows my
strength and capability in terms of election.
Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Card Reader.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2015
melvinjames:

I can't open the link you posted. Can you post another link from a more credible site rather than a closed yahoo group.

Your comment above is immaterial the question is that your UK based organisation has no website or mention on Google except on Nigerian politics?

Furthermore, In 2010, this same "jankara organisation" dropped this

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NaijaExcel/conversations/topics/5610 (change your laptop or visit a better cybercafe, I can open the link)

Lastly please show us the website of this group or something about them apart from Nigerian elections... Stop posting trash on Nairaland!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by badesco(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
The Oracle has spoken, so GEJ carry go.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by authority2006(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Monkey Survey, seriously?
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by shaqhead: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
I believe I have lucidly made my point.

It is therefore crystal-clear to discerning minds here that you are either shadow boxing or beating the air in a futile bid to salvage what is patently a lost cause.

For the avoidance of pandering to the banalities you have copiously espoused, I think it is time I terminated this interchange.
Hmm...look at how I lead u to d gallows and u hung urself wt ur own noose. Yeah u actually made "a point" and it doesnt take a discerning mind to see you ddnt make any point in explainin what "Monkey Survey" is-just some circuitous semantic rigmarole that doesnt evn come close in proffering a tenable position and in ur hubris u wdnt want to admit that u kno zilch about d question asked!

"Forgiveable error" and "word transposition" were the only word/phrase that stood out among d repetitive hooey u wrote and evn wen I passed it "through the fire", resignation, hubristic capitulation and termination of interchange was all that remained instead of a bold and convincing riposte!

Lost cause? How does my query in good faith amount to a lost a cause? Anyway its evidently clear dt u got lost in ur own maze and my query is the cause!

There's no point being hyper-critical about peoples' enquiry about a matter after reading a post, simply skipping the thread altogether rather than insulting our sensibilities wt ur remark wd have been more honourable.

Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by mrmetoo1: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2015
shaqhead:

or

or

Dude I'm done with these guys and their monkey survey and their silly transposition theory. The author clearly didn't know what he was writing, he wrote the "monkey survey" as a kind of survey not as a service that was used. They used that term over and over again, a UK research company that doesn't know survey monkey. It's like me saying I have a book face account. Anyway let them keep trying to convince themselves their survey is not complete hogwash. Set of very unintelligent people, to do a fake survey right is now a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by maestroferddi: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2015
shaqhead:

Hmm...look at how I lead u to d gallows and u hung urself wt ur own noose. Yeah u actually made "a point" and it doesnt take a discerning mind to see you ddnt make any point in explainin what "Monkey Survey" is-just some circuitous semantic rigmarole that doesnt evn come close in proffering a tenable position and in ur hubris u wdnt want to admit that u kno zilch about d question asked!

"Forgiveable error" and "word transposition" were the only word/phrase that stood out among d repetitive hooey u wrote and evn wen I passed it "through the fire", resignation, hubristic capitulation and termination of interchange was all that remained instead of a bold and convincing riposte!

Lost cause? How does my query in good faith amount to a lost a cause? Anyway its evidently clear dt u got lost in ur own maze and my query is the cause!

There's no point being hyper-critical about peoples' enquiry about a matter after reading a post, simply skipping the thread altogether rather than insulting our sensibilities wt ur remark wd have been more honourable.

Be guided!
LOL.

Trying too hard to achieve vindication but nonetheless sinking deeper into the miasma of obscurity.

I am honourable enough to leave matters as they are as further reaction would amount to an overkill.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by maestroferddi: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Dude I'm done with these guys and their monkey survey and their silly transposition theory. The author clearly didn't know what he was writing, he wrote the "monkey survey" as a kind of survey not as a service that was used. They used that term over and over again, a UK research company that doesn't know survey monkey. It's like me saying I have a book face account. Anyway let them keep trying to convince themselves their survey is not complete hogwash. Set of very unintelligent people, to do a fake survey right is now a problem.
Your frustration would have been a little diminished if you had realised that no self-respecting PDP supporter is amenable to the giddiness some folks display here on, what are at best, subjective surveys.

We are not like the irascible APC supporters whose stock in trade is, to all intents and purposes, hunting for self-gratifying surveys and salivating on some phantom victory.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by mrmetoo1: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
Your frustration would have been a little diminished if you had realised that no self-respecting PDP supporter is amenable to the giddiness some folks display here on, what are at best, subjective surveys.

We are not like the irascible APC supporters whose stock in trade is, to all intents and purposes, hunting for self-gratifying surveys and salivating on some phantom victory.

Dude you just said a lot of words without making a single sense. Take several seats please!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by maestroferddi: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Dude you just said a lot of words without making a single sense. Take several seats please!!
Moral of the lesson: choose your battles carefully.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by mrmetoo1: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
Moral of the lesson: choose your battles carefully.

Lmao!!! What Ok dude.. ok!! Go on and take a nap

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by ysg4real(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Ok, is this 13% winning margin or 13% winning probability ??
If its the latter , then Jonathan is definitely losing.
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by okonkwo44: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Is it true that Buhari gets massive covert funding from Hamas, ISIS, ISIL, Al Qaeda and various shady Middle Eastern interests? Is it true that he was once nominated by Boko Haram to be their spokesman in proposed talks with the Federal Government?
“What is the true health status of General Buhari? What is the situation concerning his certificate? Does he have it or does he not have it?
” Did he perjure himself and lie under oath when he swore to an affidavit that his certificate was with the military?
“What was his role in the killings on the night of July 29, 1966 when 300 Igbo officers, one yoruba officer and the former Head of State, General Aguiyi-Ironsi  were killed in a military coup? Was he one of those who killed one or any of those people on that night and was he involved in the butchering of the primarily Igbo army officers?
“What was his role in the terrible and tragic events that took place in parts of northern Nigeria in 1966 when over 100,000 innocent Igbo civilians were slaughtered including women and children? Is it true that he was among those who supplied arms to those who slaughtered these Igbo civilians?
“What was his role in the massacre and genocide that took place in Asaba in 1969 after the Federal forces re-captured the town of Asaba from the Biafran forces and liberated it? This terrible incident occurred when every single young Igbo boy and elderly man that were left in the town were summoned for a role call at the town centre, were lined up in rows like lambs to the slaughter and were shot dead in cold blood. This was despite the fact that they were nothing but defenceless and innocent civilians and non-combatants. The question is this: what was Buhari’s role, if any, in that incident?
“Is it true that General Buhari personally ordered the retroactive application of military decrees which led to the death of many simply because he wanted to teach certain people from a certain part of the country a lesson during his reign as Military Head of State?
“Is it true that General Buhari applied a very selective form of administration of justice which sought to punish southerners more than anybody else when he was military Head of State?
“What was his role in the humiliation and denigration of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the late and highly respected Leader of the Yoruba? Is it true that he personally ordered that the home of Chief Awolowo should be raided and ransacked and that the highly revered elder statesman be humiliated for no just cause? If this was the case does he not believe that he owes the Yoruba people an apology for that? Should he not be begging the Yoruba for forgiveness after traumatising their revered leader rather than asking them for their votes?
” What was General Buhari’s role in the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) scandal and is it true that he misappropriated the sum of N25 billion as the Haroun Adamu report, which was submitted in 2002, suggests? Is it true that 2.8 billion naira went missing under his watch when he was Minister of Petroleum in 1977?
“What was his role in the agitation for political Sharia in 2000 in northern Nigeria and does he still believe that Sharia law should be spread throughout the country, including the south?  Does he still believe that Muslims should only vote for Muslims and that they should only vote for those who will protect their interest? Does he still believe that it is not the business of any Christian when Muslims cut off their limbs for crimes that violate Sharia law?
“Does he still believe that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north? Does he have a secret soft spot and closet affinity for Boko Haram? What are his views about the terrorist organisations known as Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, ISIS and ISIL, all of whom are allies of Boko Haram?  Does he believe that they have a point and does he approve of their violent methods? Can he guarantee that not one dollar of Al Qaeda, ISIS or ISIL money has been used to support his presidential campaign? Does he believe in a secular state?
“Does he still believe that those who oppose his candidacy should be killed as he said just before the presidential elections in 2011?
“Does he have any apology to offer or remorse to express for the slaughter of hundreds of people, including some innocent youth corpers, by his supporters in the north after the 2011 elections?
“What are General Buhari’s views about same sex marriage and homosexuality? Is it true that, if he is elected President, he is considering scuttling the anti-gay laws in our country and is he really committed to pushing through legislation that would allow same sex marriage as some form of compromise to the Western powers in return for their endorsement and support?
“Is it true that he supported the late General Abacha to such a point that he actually suggested to Abacha that Ken Saro-Wiwa, the famous poet and Niger Delta activist, should be executed in order for his south-south supporters to be taught a bitter lesson?
“Is it true that he has resolved to teach the de-facto leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the lesson of his life by prosecuting him and sending him to jail if he is elected as President or, in lieu of this, compelling him to return 50 percent of the money and properties that he has managed to acquire from Lagos state over the last 16 years?
“Is it true that he has a secret pathological hatred for those who do not share his faith or those who come from the southern part of Nigeria?
“Is it true that General Buhari is a hegemonist and a man who is totally remorseless?
“Is it true that he defied his Commander in Chief, former President Shehu Shagari and tried to start a war with Chad simply because he has a blood lust and an insatiable thirst for violence and war?
“Is it true that his cruel and merciless policies and actions, whilst he was Head of State, led to the premature deaths of Governors Ambrose Ali of the old Bendel state, Bisi Onabanjo of Ogun state and so many of our other past leaders?
“Is it true that he had a personal hatred for Alhaji Umaru Dikko, the late former Minister of Transport, to the point that he personally ordered his drugging, kidnapping and crating from the streets of London?
“Is it true that he has disdain for women and that he believes that women have no place in public office or at the forefront of current affairs? Is it true that he wants to scrap the office of the First Lady? Is it true that whilst he was military Head of State he jailed and tortured journalists simply for writing the truth?
“Is it true that he has no idea about how to run a 21st century country and that he has no understanding about the administration of justice and the application of the rule of law in a modern state? Is it true that he derives pleasure in just locking up and jailing people?
“Is it true that he has the intention of destroying General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, General Abdulsalami Abubakar and all the other former Military Heads of State and junior army officers who opposed his rule and toppled his government in a 1985 military coup? Is it true that he is vengeful and unkind?
“Is it true that he has ordered his supporters that under no circumstance should President Jonathan be allowed any peace if he wins the presidential election? Is it true that that he will make the country ungovernable if Jonathan wins and that he will make sure that the baboon and the dog are both soaked in blood?
“Is it true that General Buhari has no intention whatsoever to accept the election results if he loses and that he is poised to unleash violence throughout the country in the event of his losing? Is it true that Radio Chanji has been established with his blessing and support and for the sole purpose of inciting people to violence and causing mayhem after he loses?
” Is it true that he is terminally ill and that indeed his health status is the kind that will give Nigerians cause for alarm if it were made public? Is it true that he has refused to release a report that was put together by his foreign doctors about the true state of his health to the Nigerian Public because they would be very alarmed?
“Is it true that he is incapable of running the affairs of this country and, in the event of his winning the election, that he intends to concede the administration of the country to others?
“Is it true that he is a closet Islamic fundamentalist? Is it true that he is a secret collaborator and supporter of Boko Haram? Is it true that Boko Haram is the armed wing of his party the APC and that the APC is the political wing of Boko Haram?
“Does his party the APC still believe that Boko Harm should not have been proscribed as stated by their spokesman, Lai Mohammed sometime last year?
“Is it true that his party is Nigeria’s equivalent of the Egyptian Moslem Brotherhood or the Sudanese supporter of APC?
“Is it true that General Buhari has disdain for Christians and that his secret desire is to bury the Church?
“These  are the questions that we would like General Buhari to answer over the next few days before the presidential elections so that the Nigerian people will have a clearer picture of who and what he really is.
“If he cannot answer every single one of these questions and tell us the truth then we reserve the right to assume that the answer to every single one of them is in the affirmative and that these assertions are true.  That being the case, we will be compelled to come to the conclusion that General Buhari is not just a menace to the Nigerian people and an enemy of the Nigerian state but also that he is somebody who is unfit to rule this great country and that does not deserve to be voted for.”
Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by Gamesmart: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2015
melvinjames:
So Nigerians are not that stupid afterall?
Nigerians have now realized "change" comes from young people, not 75yrs old men.

Some Nigerians are still stupid o, my brother.

They are the Nigerians that believe a research firm that does not exist conducted a [fake] survey of Nigerians and found out that they realized change comes from failed and corrupt young people with a wife that keeps on disgracing the nation, not 75 year old good men.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research by Gamesmart: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Mynd44:

These are screen shots from the site. You can also do a search and see if the said group has ever been mentioned anywhere else.
Here, it is said that the association is UK based. In 2010, it was said to be Lagos based.

Keep the lies coming

Roflmao. grin grin grin grin grin

Next time, PDP would tell us their fake research firm is based in Azerbaijan. grin

Kevin, Charlyn & Kimberly Associates ko

Kola, Chinedu and Simbaly Associates ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal Hands Over To Ihedioha / Beroro Efekoro Elected As Albany County Legislator In New York / Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.