Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (33640 Views)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by deelobe: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
What she should do? Eun for her life. He is religion note I didn't say Christianity to manipulate her. If God told him God should also tell her. Anyway she can if she's ready to feed him the rest of her life

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by pbs4real(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

Yeah! sure no offense. I like being realistic when it comes to practical issues like this. thanks dearie.

How are you doing this weekend? Happy election in advance.
wish u same hun.u stay in lag?

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
ferdimako:

A person without a job is worried another does not work. Only Nigerian girls do that.

But you will agree with me that every woman whether nigerian or not needs the security and protection of her husband, Even though true protection comes from God.

Please stay good.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
pbs4real:
wish u same hun.u stay in lag?
No Abuja.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by joseph1832(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
SmartFaces:

Thanks alot friend, she is following this thread too, and am sure she is learning.

Happy weekend and please do stay positive. Enjoy.
Thanks. Please kindly tell, just how old is the guys mom?.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
SmartFaces:

But you will agree with me that every woman whether nigerian or not needs the security and protection of her husband, Even though true protection comes from God.

Please stay good.
protection abi equality? hahaha

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SHOCK7(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
smileysmiles:
At 36 ,
1. lives off mom
2. No job
3. No ambition
4. She doesnt love him
5. Has no sense of responsibility

What advise does the lady need
1.Whats the basis of the relationship?
2. Why is she even considering the guy?
3. What are his good sides /positive attributes

aah!he's a godfearing man na!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by smileysmiles(f): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
SHOCK7:

aah!he's a godfearing man na!

Oh i see undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
joseph1832:

Hahaha! I don't know how old she is because I did not ask.

But you can be funny you know!
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
SmartFaces:

Hahaha! I don't know how old she is because I did not ask.

But you can be funny you know!
How can I be funny? And what did I do/say that made you say that?.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
joseph1832:
How can I be funny? And what did I do/say that made you say that?.
It's not as though I couldn't have asked but seriously to me it sounds funny. Will you ask for his mother's age if you were me?

The truth is that I did not ask. Or maybe it did not occur to me.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by joseph1832(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
SmartFaces:

It's not as though I couldn't have asked but seriously to me it sounds funny. Will you ask for his mother's age if you were me?

The truth is that I did not ask. Or maybe it did not occur to me.
I know the age of all my friends moms, that is the friends am closest to.

I make it my personal business to wish them happy birthday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SHOCK7(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
smileysmiles:

Oh i see undecided
why do 've dat dog in 'ur pro. instead of 'urself.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SHOCK7(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Woged2005:
Did they tie her up and took her to the man that she must marry him? What advice does she need? Is her life in danger for saying No?. Moreover, if a man a lady wants to marry doesn't have enough money and his own house, what happened to the woman's own house and bank account -did robbers cart everything away?

My point? nobody can force you to marry someone you have doubts on. Moreover, preparing for marriage should be both ways. A man and a lady should both work hard save for a future family...sistas should stop wasting their salary on hairs, bags, shoes and make-ups and expect a man to take care of them. It's also silly when a lady who has nothing want's to marry a millionaire. That's how some women became s*x slaves in the house.
I 'ld give u a peck 4 dis statement!
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by smileysmiles(f): 5:30am On Mar 24, 2015
SHOCK7:

why do 've dat dog in 'ur pro. instead of 'urself.

I'm shy grin embarassed tongue
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2015
joseph1832:
I know the age of all my friends moms, that is the friends am closest to.

I make it my personal business to wish them happy birthday. cheesy

Wow that is great and interesting you know?

I love it when i am on N L because i learn everyday. Thanks for teaching me that today.

You know, for me, i don't bother asking, i only wish them happy birthdays when i hear them talk about it. I always feel i should not intrude but i have learnt now, thanks dear. I only pay attention to birthdays of my immediate family members and that of some close friends but not their parents

I promise to ask for his mum's age, and will get you posted. Nice day ahead.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
SmartFaces:

Wow that is great and interesting you know?

I love it when i am on N L because i learn everyday. Thanks for teaching me that today.

You know, for me, i don't bother asking, i only wish them happy birthdays when i hear them talk about it. I always feel i should not intrude but i have learnt now, thanks dear. I only pay attention to birthdays of my immediate family members and that of some close friends but not their parents

I promise to ask for his mum's age, and will get you posted. Nice day ahead.
Okay. Thanks and all the best.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by happyjuliet(f): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Absurd you mean.

If u wanna correct, correct me and stop claiming u no all Mr.
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by SmartFaces(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
joseph1832:

Ok Mr J. I had enquire about the age of the guy's mum like i promised, and she is in her late 50s.

She is 59 now will be 60 by 2nd week of January.

@Joseph1832, i hope i have fulfilled my promise man?

How was the election in your area and did you vote?
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by joseph1832(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2015
SmartFaces:

Ok Mr J. I had enquire about the age of the guy's mum like i promised, and she is in her late 50s.

She is 59 now will be 60 by 2nd week of January.

i hope i have fulfilled my promise man?

How was the election in your area and did you vote?

Yes you have!.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2015
olumaxi:
I hope d guy's name is not kingsley?
what happen to kingsley
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by olumaxi(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2015
kingnairaland:
what happen to kingsley
lol...its a story dat touch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.