Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins (5870 Views)

Nadia Buari's Sister Shares Video Of Her Break Dancing During Pregnancy / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by kkoncept(f): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Weeks Since Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari put to bed of a set of twins, tongues have since been wagging on who the real father of the babies are as the Ghanaian Born actress is yet to reveal his identity.

The birth of her twins came as a surprise as fans and colleagues claim they never saw the actress with any pregnancy talk less of a baby bump.

Many speculated that the father of the twins is Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke, but the actor had earlier disclosed that as far as he is concern, they are just best of friends and would not want to discuss anything related to her personality.

Nadia Buari’s Sister, Caddy shared a picture on her instagram page which shows a man in a cozy mood with Nadia Buari and spotted on his neck was a tattoo with the name of the actress boldly written.

Caddy captioned the photo: “I’m totally obsessed with how he’s obsessed with her. My cutie petooties.”

Well, with this slight clue, fans hopes to get a confirmation from the actress herself anytime soon.

Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by rawpadgin(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
this picture is as fake as Kim k's. arse

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
We get the hint.

He's a white dude.

NEXT....
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
this picture is as fake as Kim k's. arse
Same thing I thought...Nice Photoshop attempt.
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Airforce1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
A Lebanese I guess lipsrsealed
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by remsonik(f): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cute
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make this gal go siddon jor angry
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Acekidc4(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Huh!!
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
am I the only one who thinks this photo ( or at least the 'Nadia buari' part) is photo shopped??
these actresses tho, its so hard to understand them or their lifestyles! I thought she was fvcking Jim iyke undecided

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
am I the only one who thinks this photo ( or at least the 'Nadia buari' part) is photo shopped??
these actresses tho, its so hard to understand them or their lifestyles! I thought she was fvcking Jim iyke undecided

Same thought too. Celebrities becoming something else nowadays. All is well.
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by bighead1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
We are waiting.,

Now can we move on to the next one
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by NollywoodFreak: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
k
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Stegomiah: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guess she's confused who the real father is. The wait is long enuf-
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by sarmiie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

she probably was, and was also playing away game at the same time. someone else scored, and jim iyke had to act the position of arsene wenger: giving excuses.
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by iamrealdeji(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Good as this Nadia Buhari quickly go marry she never clock 40 and she don dey look ugly,i see her for AY show and I be like see this girl wey fine before,
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Sweetie,whats up,who are you voting for? GEJ or GMB?
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by jessiecah(f): 4:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Wow..see love sotey he tattoo her name for neck...Oya o lets see what happens next
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Sweetie,whats up,who are you voting for? GEJ or GMB?
Gej. mornin
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
sarmiie:

she probably was, and was also playing away game at the same time. someone else scored, and jim iyke had to act the position of arsene wenger: giving excuses.
na only him sabi o.
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Divineluv14(f): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Why are people so interested on knowing who the father of her twins is

Busy bodies should let the woman be for the love of God!
Re: Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins by Bowaley17(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Who Cares?

(1) (Reply)

PIC Of Husband Of TVC Presenter Who Won’t Be Allowed To Bath Their Daughter / "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder / Photo Of Humble Smith Bowing Down To Greet Wizkid At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.