Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise (1020 Views)

Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise by ConfessionsNgr: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm under this pressure at work from my boss. He is married and am single. He is not the m.d, but he is influential. He is the head of our department at work. Although he is nice, caring and gentle, but I don't want to be the reason why he will be cheating on his wife. The thing is that he keeps saying he wants me, but that he can't marry me since he is already married. I just got the job like seven months ago and I think it is too early to quit. I spent five years looking for it. I can't report my boss to anyone, as I might have accepted his proposal had it been he were not married. But I don't want office romance this one that I just got a job. He keeps giving me special treatment all the time. I am really in a dilemma as to what to do.

I just got this. Any advise for this lady? To read more and comment anonymously click http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/37/my-boss-says-he-wants-me-in-bed
Re: My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise by Patented: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
U dont wanna go down that road. stay clear
Re: My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise by imbless: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
what kind of advice do want? , the decision is all yours to make.
just ask yourself this question, are u capable of ruining a persons marriage.
if not, you know what to do.
Re: My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise by pjjack(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
My dear my best advice to u is that u should put yourself together! Don't start what you can't end...compromise is one thing I won't advice anyone just coming up in life to start following especially to the female folk. Don't even try it. Lastly,I will advice you to put it to God in prayers. Ur prayer point should be "divine distraction"
Re: My Boss Wants Me In Bed. Pls Advise by CrazyMan(m): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2015
For starters, make it very clear to him that from now henceforth, there should be no further touching, friendly hugging, hand-holding, or discussions of relationships (yours, or his marriage). If he is a true friend he will respect this. If he does not you can say ‘I don’t want to discuss this’ or ‘that’s not an appropriate conversation for work’.

Also, try to keep any dealings you have with him professional and public. You do not have to explain or justify your actions to him.

Finally, you may want to confide in another trustworthy colleague, friend or family member if you need additional support. Cos if you take a more assertive approach he might become difficult or abusive. He could bring up things you have told him in confidence in an unkind way.

Just be wise about the whole stuff.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Help You Rent Your First Apartment / SAP FI-CO-COPA And Integration Training / 11 Brilliant Nigerians Working With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.