Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Check Out Where U Get The Most Delicious Delicacies - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out Where U Get The Most Delicious Delicacies (673 Views)

Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos / Do You Love EGGS? Most Delicious Things You Can Do With Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Where U Get The Most Delicious Delicacies by sam121(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was opportuned to eat in one of the BUKA joints(local restaurant) in woji estate road Porthacourt. The EBA and soup were mouth watering, that I requested for EXTRA, just because of the taste of the food. Even other customers were victims of the same EXTRA food.
Nevertheless, the aroma of various soups been cooked there, over clouded the BUKA joint, which made it impossible for me leave the place when I was done eating because I was busy inhaling the whole aroma into my stomach.
[b][/b]Now the question is, where do we get the most delicious delicacies, from BUKA JOINTS or from FAST FOOD JOINTS...?
Cheers...sam121

(1) (Reply)

How To Dress (prepare) Meat. Including Organ Meats. / Easy Salmon Recipes Baked / Local Rice Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.