Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies (31733 Views)

Polo Ralph Lauren Chinos Trousers / 5 Fashionable Skirts Every Woman Can Rock To Work From Monday To Friday / Learn To Cut Skirts, Blouses, Dresses And More Like The Pros Do! ----- Sesanope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by koyyess: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
FarmTech:

From experience, whenever you try to correct some people about a sin they are very fond of, they tag you as either self-righteous or over righteous. Your case does not suprise me buddy.
The above does not exclude that fact that you are self righteous. And when I say that, its in no way a complement. You are a modern day pharisee.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by koyyess: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
FarmTech:

From experience, whenever you try to correct some people about a sin they are very fond of, they tag you as either self-righteous or over righteous. Your case does not suprise me buddy.
The above does not exclude the obvious fact that you are self righteous. And when I say that, it's in no way a compliment. You are a modern day pharisee. We know your hypocritical type. People like you shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by ultimate77(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2017
koyyess:
Be logical. Except the victim seems to be physically weak, the trouser gives her an advantage to either run faster, look for an object or use her fingers to 'arrange' the rapists face before he has access to her. Be enlightened and teach the females around you how to protect themselves. Google is your friend.

I just came to see this.
Bruh, rape isn't just what u can fight leave the trouser and the time it buys you.
Re: "Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
It's just that trouser happens to be the later trend of the two. Hence, there is this frenzy that comes with something new – new in the sense that it is not part of most nigerian cultural norms.

Nevertheless, the question should be: Is it proper? And yes... it is. In fact, in certain climes and work spaces, it is far more secure and convenient for ladies to put on trousers – compared to ladies in skirts.

Perhaps, that is even one of the reasons why NYSC only makes provisions for trousers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? / Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.