Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship (16452 Views)

7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by cherryice(f): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinizia:

I stumbled on something "secretive" that I can't share here. But it's all good. It's not serious. smiley
its ok.. no p
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by cherryice(f): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tamedwolf90..yeah thanks.
I live and work in China

Lets talk here instead
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by TamedWolf90: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
cherryice:
Tamedwolf90..yeah thanks.
I live and work in China

Lets talk here instead

Wait, are you Asian Cause you understand Nigerian pidgin like bread and butter.. ..

Went through your handle although I'm a very private person.. I don't believe people will understand how I feel hence I let them into my world..

I'm Bonaventure by the way.. a young man aspiring to be someone in the society.. Trying to get some insights into a business idea so to go into it fully since Work eludes everyone in Nigeria..

Cc: Cherryice
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by cherryice(f): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Wait, are you Asian Cause you understand Nigerian pidgin like bread and butter.. ..

Went through your handle although I'm a very private person.. I don't believe people will understand how I feel hence I let them into my world..

I'm Bonaventure by the way.. a young man aspiring to be someone in the society.. Trying to get some insights into a business idea so to go into it fully since Work eludes everyone in Nigeria..

Asian by d papers,nigerian by birth if u knw wat I mean. Im Karen.. good to meet you and all the best in ur endeavours
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by TamedWolf90: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2016
cherryice:
Asian by d papers,nigerian by birth if u knw wat I mean. Im Karen.. good to meet you and all the best in ur endeavours

Good day(Good afternoon) Karen, had to even check China standard time to know how to say hi..
How are you today??waited for your reply before j dozed off..how is Bryan ? Good to meet you too.. .i know it's a step to something good.
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by TamedWolf90: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Been looking for you.. .I noticed you just come online, vote then vanish.. . cry

Hope I didn't say anything bad...

How you and Bryan??

Do Takia. If you ever want to talk, I'm here.. .

Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Cherryice I just went through the whole thread reminiscing about the good old days. I hope you and your lil King are well. Noticed you don't comment on nl nowadays. I miss you babe kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by DaisyII: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
My dream relationship is with ah girl with big yansh angry
You got dreams way bigger than Nigeria's vision 2020.
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:29am On Jan 24, 2020
angry
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by maya007: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2020
I want somone who wont see me as a sex icon but take soo much interest in me and build and grow with me....somone who's intellectual,playful,and at the same time strict smart but at the same time God fearing....someone who will b my frnd and when it comes to having fun we will talk about it like kids and focus on what gives the both of us pleasure or makes us happy
somone who's not judgemental or is a weird peek who only thinks with his dick
a good kisser and cuddle....
somone who's ready to say I gatch u and I feel 100 percent soo sure and full of assurance that a nigga gat me.....
oh well no one is perfect sha so,let me keep wishing....
Re: Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship by Stocktonmac: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
most couples would not recognize that they’re already in their dream relationship because they haven’t given thought to specifics of what that ideal looks like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / Why Men Must Stop Sucking Their Wives’ Breasts – Commissioner / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.