Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) (39193 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by richgang(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
BF can means best friend, get your fact right @ Op

4 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hadizadeezy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Chichi Igbo, no mind all the posters above me,*in mama p voice* u are a girl but ur manhood will remain forever grin na jealousy they worry them.
LOL grin

Now I know say oyinbo guys no get taste. Chai!
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
She looks so much like a man. Sportswomen with the training sef. All is well. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Evina(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeah right

Closeted gays always beg/pay people of the opposite sex to pose as their partner.

The guy self looks like a pretty gay man. lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by MaLAdyy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
shocked
odikwa serious
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by vokalguy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yea not sure about this one. She looks like someone who likes females and is actually the 'MALE' in the relationship. Shiii if this one catch me for room, i go just let her f**k me, I will not even resist shiiii
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
transgendered and her male bf.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by dollarlander: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Igbos can marry anything. But these pix show nothing real between them. Its like meeting a white mechanic in an eatery and hook up to have some chat and snap some pix and then post it on instangram as your lover.

Come to think of it, this girl-boy, is she a girl at all? One man cannot satisfy this girl-boy o.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by pinkycute(f): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nairalanders wit their bad mouth sef cheesy
Teasing beautiful ChiChi, for no just cause undecided

***** walk out of thread ***
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Skoopy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
This time, it's the guy that will be chopping her money and not the other way round.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by onila(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by NollywoodFreak: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
The man is gay
lalasticlala:

Kinda difficult to differentiate the man from the woman in the first pic. The babe even looks manlier than the dude...
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
They look like gay lovers.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hrykanu231(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dis oyibo can date anybody just to break record. Them try, man pekin no fit
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Fosterbrand: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by harry509: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Chichi Igbo an ex-Super Falcons star who currently plays in Denmark has shown off her boyfriend of 8years. Chichi is tired of people calling her a lesbian, and this afternoon she showed off her man.

https://instagram.com/p/0dEZ_rJffI/
na wa ooh. Ntn man nu go see 4 dis NL. #boy\girl#....
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Agbalanze(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bf wetin? Fogerit..
She paid that dude to take a pix with her embarassed embarassed
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by DONFASZY(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Notin attractive to me here....gay tins...haba...whoty 1st no get sense sha
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by macdelene(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Omo!!! She even dey more male than some male. Una sure say na woman?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by sipsip(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
This op sef... She didn't say boyfriend na. she said 'bf'. That stands for 'best friend'. To me sha.
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Missy89(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
I bet she is the one fvcking this dude with a strapon wink
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Missy89:
I bet she is the one fvcking this dude with a strapon wink
grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by washishi: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
I WHEN ASK. YOU STILL HAVE PUSSY
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by sod09(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
she's still a gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by ehis05(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
If she is not a lez...den dat guy na gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Ikology(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
aanumama:
God have mercy!
she don turn to man finish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Flat chest..
Even if she pulled complete, my gentle man will not move a inch
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by hopilo: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
mzteemarh:
she is actually so fresh smiley
you are a suspect
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Chinaka2014(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
na man abi na woman or na transgendered?
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by preselect(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
englishmart:
I so love her swag. But that guy na arrangee
Dating a white guy for 8yrs?
Whatever happened to getting married

oyibo no de think like us. . . . here in london i know people who have been dating for over 20yrs. . . . live together, have kids, refused to marry. . .

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
LOL grin

Now I know say oyinbo guys no get taste. Chai!
Hahahaha I tell u. Well, the girl fine for face sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by uchwar1: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
This "girl" is a gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
you know say white people no get taste. they can date/marry anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Donates ₦200,000, Wheelchair To Traffic Warden In Lagos / Leicester City Players React To Death Of Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha (Photos) / Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.