Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases (5382 Views)

Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by NegroidHaven: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
By Lizzy Adie.
Instant noodles, commonly known as Indomie are a popular food item not just in Nigeria, but in other parts of the world as well. It offers a quick and convenient way of satisfying hunger especially while traveling. While it could satisfy your hunger, it contains ingredients that could be quite contrary to your health.
Here are some reasons how instant noodles could be dangerous to your health.
Instant noodles contains subsances that reduces the body's nutrient absorption ability from the food such as fruits and vegetables. This food has a negative effect on the digestion process. If you are consuming instant noodles and then eat healthy food later on, your body may not fully absorb the nutrient because the instant noodles that you eat can affect your digestion even after several hours of eating.
Contains Cancer - causing ingredients, aside from the chemical additives, instant noodles are also packaged in plasticizers and dioxin, which are cancer causing subsances that may leak in the presence of hot water.
Instant noodles are also high in sodium content thereby developing kidney stones and other kidney problems. According to the US RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), the maximum sodium intake per day should only be 2,400mg. If you consume one cup of instant noodles, you are already consuming almost half daily intake of sodium.
Instant noodles are high in another form of sodium - MSG or Monosodium Glutamate. This double your risk of developing hypertension, heart disease and chronic kidney disease. Some people on the other hand are sensitive to MSG, they get headache , chest pain, or a burning sensation after consuming instant noodles. MSG has also been associated with other diseases including Cancer.
Instant noodles contains antifreeze, it uses Propylene Glycol, an antifreeze as Humectants which prevent noodles from drying out. It is absorbed by the body and accumulate in the liver, kidneys and the heart, which in time can cause damage.
Instant noodles are also low in nutritional value. They are not the best food you can feed your family with.
It is always good to think twice about what you feed your family especially your kids with . Don't feed them with noodles which have low nutritional value and may give you numerous health risks.
for more information on food and your health visit negroidhaven.com
Re: Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by iphanyiuma(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Woww this is serious

Meanwhile

Eating fried plantain and 7 indome..cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by gsalvatore: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love indomie.

You know the secret of happiness?

Finding something you love and let it kill you.
- Bukowski

1 Like

Re: Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by iphanyiuma(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
gsalvatore:
I love indomie.

You know the secret of happiness?

Finding something you love and let it kill you.
- Bukowski
cheers to that bro cheesy
Re: Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by emmancipated(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
peeps into thread and storms out with my bowl of indomie(hungry man size)
Re: Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by ucheheart(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is where we get to know those that are children on nairaland. If you love and eat indomie then you are still a child. Quote me and have permanent erec.tion or permanent menses.
Re: Instant Noodles Can Lead To Cancer And Other Diseases by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Indomie noodles is nothing but a junk food. I cannot imagine myself eating that. Real men do not eat junks. It really amazes me when people say they can't do without indomie for a day. Damn it.

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Kitchen Scale For Sale In Nigeria / What Are you cooking this chrismas? / Best Leaflets, Flyer, Sticker & Poster Distribution Company In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.