Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (106639 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Go Down)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

We are here to present to you the ever entertaining wooing challenge competition.

It was a very interesting show yesterday and i'm pretty sure today will not be different. In fact it would be better.

Do you agree with me? smiley

I bet you do. wink

Now let me not waste your time as i'll go straight to show you the schedul and time for our participants today.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Friday 20th march,,2015

SLOT 8~ Luxanne & remsonik to woo agapecharis
Time- 7:30pm-7:50pm

SLOT 9~ diddydiva,,Bisorlah & skywalker888 to woo tosyne2much
Time- 7:50pm-8:20pm

SLOT 10~ harbosede02 to woo teewai3
Time- 8:20pm-8:30pm

SLOT 11~ cherryice & mizmycoli to woo truckpusher.
Time- 8:30pm-8:50pm

SLOT 12~ cutieberie1& claireshan1 to woo kulboy
Time- 8:50pm-9:10pm

SLOT 13~ Mhizizzy to woo ifex370
Time- 9:10pm-9:20pm

SLOT 14~ Starshyne & sleekyshuga to woo chibwike
Time- 9:20pm-9:40pm

SLOT 15~ Demishasmith & to woo coogar
Time- 9:40pm-9:50pm
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Claireshan1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
time?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I once again welcome you to today's session of the wooing contest
Let me briefly introduce the participants

Slot 1 ~luxanne & remsonik to woo agapecharis
It almost seemed like the ever charismatic Agapecharis would not get a single wooer in this competition but alas there came two. The beautiful luxanne and the dazzling remsonik
Let see if they have what it take to make turn the heart of Agapecharis in their favor

Slot2 ~Diddydiva, Bisorlah & Skywalker888 to woo Tosyne2much
In this slot we have three ladies struggling to win the heart of fine boy tosyne2much. This slot promises to be exciting as the three ladies have since been showing there affection for tosin and they will battle each other for what they believe is theirs

Slot 3 ~ Harbosode02 to woo Teewai
This seems to be the most quiet slot in this session as we haven't heard much concerning this two
Harbosode is a physically endowed lady in her early twenties and she would try to express her love for teewai in todays contest but it isn't without drama wink
It seems that the one half of a set of unidentical twins, teewai is secretly crushing on fellow nairalander mishoree. This guy doesn't fail to show how he feels towards the young lady as he is fond of mentioning her all around nairaland and expressing his feeling for her lipsrsealed
But let's see if harbosode02 has what it takes to unlock that part of teewai that he never knew was there

Slot 4 Cherryice & Mizmycoli to woo truckpusher
When it comes to beauty and class, these too women have got it all
mizmycoli is well known for her writing prowess but can chinese based single mum, cherryice stun us today and most importantly steal the heart of the very controversial "bad guy" truckpusher as she battles mizmycoli?
Let's watch and see

Slot 5~ Cutieberie1 & Claireshan1 to woo Kulboy
Do these two sexy ladies have what it takes to take home this handsome young man?
Only time will tell
A lot has happened in the build up to this and one can only expect nothing but excitement

Slot 6 ~Mhizizzy to woo ifex370
The ever elegant mhizizzy seems to be having a walk in the park as she is unchallenged in this slot. But she shouldn't celebrate yet as she still has express her feelings and prove her love for this intelligent young man

Slot 7~ Starshyne & Sleekyshuga to woo Chibwike
This seems to be another interesting slot as we have two gorgeous ladies going head to head to see if they can take home their cute hearththrob and trophy-crush, chibwike
Well let's watch and she how this unfolds

Slot 8 ~Demishasmith to woo coogar
This also came as a surprise because the canada based hotie is one of the active users on this section but she has decided to give all as she expresses her feeling for this young man
Let's see if the sister of rap section lyricist, darkrebel has got that spark in her.

That's all for today, catch me tommorow for the final showdown
I remain......missclasssy

Cc
naijaboiy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
@Remsonik
@Luxxanne

Goodluck smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was here, wasn't I?
Claireshan1 how far na?
Who you dey woo?
grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bia @OP, u left thread DAY1 for dis new one.... Bt maka y

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Finally...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by LegenduryNueLs: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
shocked So na heere una gather

Booking Space ni grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Naijaboiy you mixed my name with truckpusher's.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Naijaboiy....
You might wanna check the schedules, I think there's an error.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
oahray tnks
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
i nid beautiful wooers
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Naijaboiy you mixed my name with truckpusher's.
MizMyColi:
Naijaboiy....
You might wanna check the schedules, I think there's an error.
The other thread was locked so I was in a rush.
Modified.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
oahray tnks
You're welcome sir
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by djeezy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Please can you just do a quickie of the intro. Please.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Claireshan1:
time?
Check
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by teewai3(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
cool cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by ifex370(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
present cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by cherryice(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Naijaboiy it ws 7:25pm nigerian time before for my slot
Why d change
do u knw d sacrifices I had to mk just to mk it here
I dnt share the same timezone with yal n u knw that..I dnt knw hw I cn stay up this late

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
#TeamCherryIce kisskisskiss
And the beauty herself is above me shocked ^^^^^^^^kiss

Damn baby that's beautiful shocked
Well done kiss

cherryice:
Hi Truckpusher, I'm really not too good at this but I just manage just to let you know I feel about you for a longtime here..
I never knew I would ever fall inlove with someone just on the internet but you cancelled that doubts..
I wanted you all to myself when I entered this competition but when another lady came up to compete with me for your love, made me realise how special you are not just to me but to everyone even when I wanted to back out of the contest, the thought of losing you to her almost killed me so I decided to stay put to fight for my happiness..
Words might be enough to let you know how I feel but I'll have to just do this because this is only an avenue to show you what's been lingering on my mind for a while..
Sweetness, everything about you makes me smile. Your funny posts, the smile on your profile brightens up my bad mood.
I wanna be that person you wake up with that smile
I wanna be that person you would turn to people and tell
" There she is"
I wanna be the mother of your girls
I want you to be the father of my sons
I want to you to be my everything.
I really dont know how to do epistles but I hope with these few words of mine, you would give me a chance of loving you..
I love you, sweetness..
MY ASSS IS YOURS FOR KEEPS.. wink
cc naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis my Niggah! grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mirexxx(f): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by teewai3(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Why d change
I dnt share the same timezone with yal n u knw that..I dnt knw hw I cn stay up this late
sorry dear.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
And once again, remsonik aint here.

What now?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
You're welcome sir
yes boss
una no go get chics 2woo me?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Why d change
Apologies for the inconveniences ma'am. The other thread was locked and there were some changes. I could move your slot up immediately after slot8.

Cc:mizmycoli
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by kinglahkay(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
kingtom come over here
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please can you just do a quickie of the intro. Please.
we do dat in d show too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.