Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,074 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

Help With Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Paypal (858 Views)

Let's Help You With Paypal Withdrawal From Fiverr,upwork,iwriter E.t.c. / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / HELP! Challenge Receiving Funds With PAYPAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Paypal by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hello guys I really need help accessing paypal.
I don't know whether its because of the country I'm in because I've tried to access it to open an account for my fiverr but I always get a message saying access denied, I can't access from that ip address.

Please guys Is there anyone who can help me out?

If nothing can be done about it, what are my options? Can I open an account for fiverr apart from paypal?

Pls help me out
Re: Help With Paypal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:
I don't know whether its because of the country I'm in because I've tried to access it to open an account for my fiverr but I always get a message saying access denied, I can't access from that ip address.

If nothing can be done about it, what are my options? Can I open an account for fiverr apart from paypal?

Pls help me out

Tag: ymodulus

Which country are you in?
Re: Help With Paypal by cremeandchic: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
MuhdG:

Pls help me out

Tag: ymodulus

You can open an account on Fiverr without Paypal.

Register and start earning on Fiverr and when it's time to withdraw, contact topupgold( an e-currency exchanger on Nairaland), they would tell you what to do to.

That's if you must use Paypal. But you can use the Fiverr revenue card issued by Payoneer. Go to www.payoneer.com to register and have your card shipped to wherever you are. You would be able to withdraw your Fiverr earnings from any ATM that shows the Mastercard sign, anywhere in the world.
Re: Help With Paypal by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
cremeandchic:

You can open an account on Fiverr without Paypal.

Register and start earning on Fiverr and when it's time to withdraw, contact topupgold( an e-currency exchanger on Nairaland), they would tell you what to do to.

That's if you must use Paypal. But you can use the Fiverr revenue card issued by Payoneer. Go to www.payoneer.com to register and have your card shipped to wherever you are. You would be able to withdraw your Fiverr earnings from any ATM that shows the Mastercard sign, anywhere in the world.

thank you very much

I am really grateful
Re: Help With Paypal by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Royal155:

Which country are you in?

sudan
Re: Help With Paypal by mexite: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
If you register with payoneer card with your real name but use some other name and country on the site where you want to withdraw from e.g fiverr dotcom, will that be possible?
Re: Help With Paypal by bedfordng(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2015
if your country is accepted, then you shouldn't have problem.clear your caches and history, then try register again

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business With MTN Callerfeel! (new)! / The All-powerful *737* Mobile Service Of Gtbank For Every Business Person / Dangote Cement For N1,000 Advertised Online Fraud Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.