Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

(picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India (7386 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by shammah1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is very pure wickedness. This has to stop.

Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder hw we let these low life's' oppress us..wat nonsense

1 Like

Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by bettercreature(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
And we are celebrating this people here
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by dajoaneke(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yess! Do you blame them? We African dont know our worth. How many indians inspite of their poverty do you see Ashewoing in Africa. If an Indian is half nude the way this lady is, she might just hang herself to save her face from shame & embarrassment

1 Like

Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by Exjoker(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Actually this abuses got to stop. What is the Indian government doing to protect the divinity Africans living in their country? What action is AU taking to see that this kind of humiliation and raceism Africans encounter abroad is checkmate? Until our governments start taken the welfare of their citizen seriously, will this kind of abuses stop. Just imagine if this kind of thing had happen to an American citizen?
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by philGeo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
i never like india people for 1 second
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by deavicky(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Exjoker:
Actually this abuses got to stop. What is the Indian government doing to protect the divinity Africans living in their country? What action is AU taking to see that this kind of humiliation and raceism Africans encounter abroad is checkmate? Until our governments start taken the welfare of their citizen seriously, will this kind of abuses stop. Just imagine if this kind of thing had happen to an American citizen?
the problem is that thy are always faulty one way or the other. If not I don't see anyone doing this to an innocent girl.
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by pinkycute(f): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2015
I hate Indians angry
They disgusted and irritated me angry
All of them....
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
That lady is not an African, she's south indian undecided
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by Rottymil(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2019
Even Yahoo guys confessed that Indians are wretched and poor. God will punish them all
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by bentwood85(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2019
bettercreature:
And we are celebrating this people here

I hate INDIANS, they behave like Africans....
For your information nobody celebrates INDIANS here..
Re: (picture) African Woman Stripped And Abused In India by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 13, 2019
pinkycute:
I hate Indians angry
They disgusted and irritated me angry
All of them....
People are people, weather Indian, white, black, or Asian, I will tell you one thing though, I have been irritated and annoyed by all these races, but I am not going to say I hate people in general. one thing I am going to tell you is that I don't really like people that much, period!

(1) (Reply)

PIC:AMERICANS ANGRY AT IGBO STUDENT SCAMMER WHO CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAGOS / Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT / My Story As A Secondary School Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.