Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? (4609 Views)

Amazing Story Of Shariffa Carlo's Conversion To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2009
As a good muslim, what do you think is the reason why there are more muslims converting to christianity than more christians converting to islam?. Could it be that Islam is not doing a good job in keeping their faithfuls from wandering off?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by babs787(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2009
Its a confirmed fact that you create/post every 5 minutes. What have you been able to say to all the responses you have been served so far, all the biblical verses you have been taught etc?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
Answer the question my friend. What are you hiding?. If there is no cover up here, then why do you fidget anytime i ask questions?. Olabowale is inviting me over but I need to know more about what am walking into although it may never happen because I can never be baptized a muslim. undecided
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olabowale(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
funmi; you live in maryland. look around.you will see many american, the first muslims in their bloodlines. each starting his or her own islamic dynasty.

that should be your concern. if you relax enough, with all the spikes, jarus may be that husband that will benefit you. stop fighting the urge. turn to islam, one time.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2009
I've looked around, I didn't see anybody and it's very cold my dear.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olabowale(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2009
funmu. i will never invite you over. no way, no how, no earTHMama. lol. i leave you to a muslim young buck who has time for your shenanigans.

funmi, you break all the traditional expectations of the yorubas. subhanallah. a ji se bi yoruba lan ri. yoruba o ji nse bi eni kon kon.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2009
funmu. i will never invite you over. no way, no how, no earTHMama. lol. i leave you to a muslim young buck who has time for your shenanigans.

funmi, you break all the traditional expectations of the yorubas. subhanallah. a ji se bi yoruba lan ri. yoruba o ji nse bi eni kon kon.
Pray tell undecided.

See who is talking. The traditional expectations of the yorubas includes men loving and taking care of their wives and I think you are shy on that one.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Lagosboy: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
I think it is only among Nigerians that the trend maybe true but on a global scale it is a known fact that the rate of conversion into Islam is hyper high. I was watching Islam channel on Friday Night during the Gaza fund raising when one white christian bloke called in and wanted to know how to be a muslim . He took the shahadah live on air and moved all the geezers in the studio to tears , sorry for diverting but yes islam is the fastest growing faith in the world.

Earthmama pls if you dont mind me asking what do you do pls because i dont think i have seen anyone that posts topics as much as you. You are a very commited Nairalander except your anti hausa posts which are racists.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olabowale(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
I am never irresponsible about anything. Olayiwola is 25. Oladunwo is 22. Now whats irresponsible about that? I think in my position, there are few men, yoruba or not who would not have had children since. Yet I have no children out of wedlock. I do not sleep with anyone that i am not married with. Yoruba or not, Islam is what stops me. And I can take care of my responsibility.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by MrCrackles(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
POSTER
Majority of your posts and threads are always controversial and senseless but enjoy the freedom of speech and expressions
U dont just churn threads out just because everyone else is!
Get a bloody life!!!
undecided
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olanajim(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
@topic,
i don't think the rate of Muslims' convertion to Xtainity is high. What I am seeing is people of neutral beliefs choosing a religion that they are more exposed to.

What I mean is that, most of the so-called Muslims that convert, are in reality not muslims. They just carry muslim names. That I am Fashola by name does not make me an Ifa worshiper. We need to look beyond names and family root. Religion is in the heart, not names.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
aswerigad, earthmama has sooooo much time on her hands.

although sometimes contentious, her responses and threads crack me up big time
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by muhsin(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2009
grin
I have a dream that one day earTHmama would renaounce her present faith and convert to Islam, too. There's one saying in Hausa; in kaji kare yana shinshina takalmi, grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Lagosboy: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2009
Earthmama is that true - one day you shall become a muslim and marry Jarus!!!
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by javalove(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2009
muhsin:

grin
I have a dream that one day earTHmama would renaounce her present faith and convert to Islam, too. There's one saying in Hausa; in kaji kare yana shinshina takalmi, grin

Sosei !!!! Kachae magana gasikya. Insha Allah earthMama za ta shaiga Islam. Za ta aure Jarus grin grin grin grin

Yaya keina mushin. Ina ka ke yanzu?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by babs787(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2009
Sosei !!!! Kachae magana gasikya. Insha Allah earthMama za ta shaiga Islam. Za ta aure Jarus Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yaya keina mushin. Ina ka ke yanzu?

Translation sharp sharp grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olanajim(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2009
He said: earthmama is already on the path to become muslim. She was only testing the water to ensure it is safe!
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by muhsin(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
LOL grin You guys are real funny.

@Javalove,

Your Hausa is flawless--hahaha! Euphemism, they call it right?

@Lagosboy,

Are you residing there, I mean Lagos? No wonder that you, although not word by word, translate my words.

@Olanajim,

Correct. 90/100 marks.

@babs787,

Can't you understand a 'small' Hausa like this?

@earTHmama,

Where are you?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olanajim(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2009
She is doing her "ghusl duhul Islam!"

when she is through, she will return to do the shahadah.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by babs787(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2009

Amin cheesy
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2009

I dont do pagan worship abeg.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olanajim(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
Well, it is not worship yet. It means you are taking your bath. Or it is only pagans that take their bath?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by muhsin(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2009
@earTHmama,

You haven't yet responded olanajim's question? grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Mustay(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by javalove(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2009
babs787:

Translation sharp sharp grin

Nache baa,

magana ya fiya a baki n mushin, magana mai kyao grin

What mushin said is good and is the truth. earthMama would marry Jarus. grin grin grin and she would be called "mama n duniya"

or better still

"in jarus ba shi son earthMama, za n aure ta Insha Allah grin grin grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by babs787(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2009
Nache baa,

magana ya fiya a baki n mushin, magana mai kyao

What mushin said is good and is the truth. earthMama would marry Jarus. and she would be called "mama n duniya"

or better still

"in jarus ba shi son earthMama, za n aure ta Insha Allah

Thanks Professor grin. I say a big AMIN to your prayer cheesy.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Lagosboy: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2009
Eartmama has never denied interest in Jarus and silence means conset. Only shahadah remains and Alhaji Olabowale would conduct the Nikkah here on NL
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by javalove(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2009
my hause don dey improve ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2009
Eartmama has never denied interest in Jarus and silence means conset. Only shahadah remains and [b]Alhaji Olabowale [/b]would conduct the Nikkah here on NL
Lol, the Nikkah conductor is still chasing earthmama oh even though i've told him to back off my ass. grin grin grin
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by olanajim(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
@earthmama,
On a serious note, what do you understand by pagan? Who is a pagan? And how will you know one?
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by earTHMama: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
@earthmama,
On a serious note, what do you understand by pagan? Who is a pagan? And how will you know one?
Anybody who worships strange gods and is yet to accept Jesus christ as his personal lord and savior.
Re: Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2009
May Allah strengthen HAMAS and shame the enemies, sons of pigs!!

The person who said above makes me understand more closely the violent and most fearful aspect of islam. For all those who think its a religion of "peace" . . . you have an uncomfortable truth to face.

The above person has probably never met a jew in his life and yet considers them an enemy and sons of pigs (as is written in his quran)?

Food for thot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Death Of The Prophet: Coming Soon / Islamic Veil / Religion And Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.