Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt (44533 Views)

How I Created A Wifi Hotspot For My Itel Phone With Command Prompt / The Best Way To Hack Wifi Password Using PC / 10 Best Command Prompt(cmd) Tricks, Tips & Hacks For Windows - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Jacktech: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
let share How to hack WiFi password using a command prompt.
pls drop your method
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
is there a command prompt for that? Waiting
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by FRInteractives: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Saw this ones -

step one

Go to command prompt, click start up menu on your system, click RUN, type Cmd, and click ok to open the command prompt

step two

inside the command prompt, type the following

netsh wlan show networks
mode = bssid(it will show all the available wifi network, take note of the names)

step 3

To connect to the wifi network, type the following

netsh wlan connect
name= (put the name of wifi your system detect)
e.g net wlan connect
name = (kinibigdeal pc)

step 4

press enter to connect

step 5

To disconnect it, type

netsh wlan disconnect

step 6

To save it type : netsh wlan export profile name = kinibigdeal( not by name but change it to the name of the detected wifi)
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by swaggzo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
As for we wey no get computers nko. .No way for phone?
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by JackOfAllTrades: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2015
FRInteractives:
Saw this ones -

step one

Go to command prompt, click start up menu on your system, click RUN, type Cmd, and click ok to open the command prompt

step two

netsh wlan show networks
mode = bssid(it will show all the available wifi network, take note of the names)

step 3

netsh wlan connect
e.g net wlan connect
name = (kinibigdeal pc)

step 4

press enter to connect

step 5

To disconnect it, type

netsh wlan disconnect

step 6

To save it type : netsh wlan export profile name = kinibigdeal( not by name but change it to the name of the detected wifi)

it doesn't work on a password protected WiFi

1 Like

Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Vicben(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2015
JackOfAllTrades:
it doesn't work on a password protected WiFi
It's no longer hacking then!
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Jacktech: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
FRInteractives:
Saw this ones -

step one

step two

netsh wlan show networks

step 3

netsh wlan connect
e.g net wlan connect
name = (kinibigdeal pc)

step 4

press enter to connect

step 5

To disconnect it, type

netsh wlan disconnect

step 6

Sorry to say this is not hacking, this simply how to use command prompt to connect to wireless network.
Gud work sha
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Jacktech: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015

netsh wlan show profiles (it will show all the available network, take note of the names)

netsh wlan show profiles ____________ put the network name in the place of ____________ e.g. netsh wlan show profiles jacktech (it will show all the proparty of the network)

Then type netsh wlan show profiles _________ key=clear e.g. netsh wlan show profiles jacktech key=clear
it will shows the password.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by JackOfAllTrades: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
^^^ It seems the WiFi profile needs to be saved to your system before you can get any info from it. Which requires you to connect to the network WiFi first with the password. Am running Windows 8 btw.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by chudeTV: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Follow this video tutorial here for REAL methods of hacking wep/wpa/wpa2 wireless networks...

http://chudetv.com/How-to-Crack-Any-WEPWPAWPA2-Wifi-Access-Point-Password_v1067
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by samfibby(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
A mix of aiercrack ng and airodump using dictionary method to hack WPA/WPA 2 is the closest i have come. Hacking a wifi network can take a long time and effort depending on the strength of key.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Fulaman198(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is unethical to hack someone's network encryption. Even though I know how to crack WEP and WPA, I'm not telling others how to do it. It's not right and ethical.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Fulaman198(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
samfibby:
A mix of aiercrack ng and airodump using dictionary method to hack WPA/WPA 2 is the closest i have come. Hacking a wifi network can take a long time and effort depending on the strength of key.

Unless you are a sinister government agency that placed and implemented backdoors on home routers made by Linksys, Netgear, Belkin etc.. etc.. to be sold to just normal civilians.....sorry to say, but home routers are absolute garbage in the security realm.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by samfibby(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Fulaman198:
This is unethical to hack someone's network encryption. Even though I know how to crack WEP and WPA, I'm not telling others how to do it. It's not right and ethical.
For a drilling exercise, you dont have to carry out wireless hacking on just anyone"s network. In fact, i do my drills my swift wireless router and a friendly neighbor"s. The intent was not evil but detecting security flaws. If you dont know the flaws in your network, somebody else will help you detect them and if someone with the dark hat does that first, u might have youself to blame. If you are the admin of an establishment with data resources that other companys will not mind paying money for, you are left with no choice but to constantly look out 4 vulnerabilities in your network set up.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by sunnedee: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
I used to hack wireless networks (including wired) to browse free of charge (during my student days) but it ain't worth the effort anymore.
Data ain't all that expensive these days you know.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by sEGXY2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Don't know if cain and abel still works buh I used it back then with ma desktop
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Samunosuke(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't even bother using aircrack-ng to dictionary Crack WPA2 networks again. Reaver-wps works far better because once I get the wps pin, no matter how many times in a day the password is changed, I can get it in less than 5 seconds.
The wps pin is hard coded into the router and can only change with the hardware. It has also been discovered that even if wps is switched off, about 90% of routers out there are still susceptible to this attack.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by Fulaman198(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Samunosuke:
I don't even bother using aircrack-ng to dictionary Crack WPA2 networks again. Reaver-wps works far better because once I get the wps pin, no matter how many times in a day the password is changed, I can get it in less than 5 seconds.
The wps pin is hard coded into the router and can only change with the hardware. It has also been discovered that even if wps is switched off, about 90% of routers out there are still susceptible to this attack.

Let me ask you something someone who doesn't use a WPS pin and a word not known to the English dictionary (or any dictionary for that matter) would have you pulling your hairs out I bet.

Although, there are holes in the authenticity of WPA2 with AES. Also every router sold for the purpose of home use has some sort of exploitable backdoor which is sad. The bolded part is true and was done on purpose. You speak like someone who has experience in the hacking world.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by samfibby(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Samunosuke:
Whats its sucess rate against linux based wireless access point.
Re: Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt by airsaylongcon: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
samfibby:
Whats its sucess rate against linux based wireless access point.

Exactly my question. I personally don't use the firmwares that come with the AP. I'm installing openwrt or something along those lines

(1) (Reply)

Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver? / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Site To Download Free Yoruba Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.