Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? (39642 Views)

13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by omodapson(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
They still exist. In my street, the husband is 90years while the wife is 82years; no 1 goes to church without each other. Not only going to without eat other, they always hold hands while walking, people do envy them including me too. Infact, whenever I c them I pray for such.

It's lovely I must, watching ur children with ur wife play in the garden & growing gray hairs together..

Be careful what you wish for. Not all that glitter is gold. Level of tolerance differ, would advice you commit everything to God.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by Merlissa(f): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
1miccza:

Really?i am impressed what qualities in you makes you think you can?

First thing I keep in mind is that we are not perfect. Therefore true love is loving the IMPERFECT person PERFECTLY

Second: once one get married, they have to give up I got US

Need more send me a dm cheesy
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
jiggalo:

Thanks for using the word "u fool", i never meant to insult u. Nairaland is a forum mostly to educate, learn or correct someone, if i may be wrong u should have kindly correct me than to show the world how .......u'er. Sorry if i may have proved u wrong but learn to argue to prove a point than to rain insult on someone. ..... señora loca.

Uhh sensitive fool
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by 1miccza: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Merlissa:

First thing I keep in mind is that we are not perfect. Therefore true love is loving the IMPERFECT person PERFECTLY

Ok i will,very impressive,i should know more of you,and i hope you aren't those type of ladies who enjoy ignoring chats or calls??
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by Dyoungstar: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=30pt]I guess they are not celebrities if not..... you know the rest.[/size]
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes it can.
Stop facebooking, Nairalanding and all other useless social media.
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by Awaja(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
gofyourself:

r u f.ucking for real now, racist?
Yes rapist!
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Awaja:

Yes rapist!

I didnt know u r a rapist as well
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
My marriage will last upto 120yrs
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Me and my husband will surely last long like this

Na your hand e dey.
Re: Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? by 1miccza: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Merlissa:

I have replied how was your night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.