Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough (2114 Views)

7 Ways To Fund Your Startup Idea As A Nigerian / This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2015
do u have a business proposal that needs between 1m and 2m or less?
send me ur business plan and if I am convinced I will fund d business and we share d gain according to an agreed terms and conditions. send it to

trendphemmy@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by steve10(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Seems to me u need a business plan
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
steve10:

am a medical doctor with little time on my hands. that was y I asked to fund someone. nothing more

1 Like

Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by OLOWO000(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Call me on 08074746702
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by dav8id(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
steve10:

sense pass sense grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by steve10(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2015
trendphemmy:

am a medical doctor with little time on my hands. that was y I asked to fund someone. nothing more

I have a business idea with a writen plan let's chat on what's app 08167627963
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by doremi123(f): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2015
@ Trendphemmy, I already sent in my proposal. Read and kindly get back to me.
Thanks
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by thunder7: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Hi, i have one, kindly call or whatsapp me on 08165009221 or oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by soke92(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2015
If u can invest in transport business contact me on 07085063138 or sodiqismail92@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by morrygreat: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Can you invest in School business? Planning to open a standard creche! Call 07030728601
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by crew911: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
If you can invest in Alcohol busines... importing from India email me on kenmr30@gmail.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by Judges247(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
I'm about to establish a sachet water company in my area.
The demand for water here is far more than the supply.
Can we do it together?
Lets partner together.
You can reach me on this number for more clearifications.
call or whatsapp pls.
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by pneumaticos(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
trendphemmy:
send me ur business plan and if I am convinced I will fund d business and we share d gain according to an agreed terms and conditions. send it to

trendphemmy@yahoo.com

it will also be good to know your busness prefrence
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
pneumaticos:

it will also be good to know your busness prefrence
manufacturing
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by pneumaticos(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks,.....ict..my world
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by mrsage(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
trendphemmy:
manufacturing

What of transportation?
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
pneumaticos:
Thanks,.....ict..my world
send me a mail. lets talk
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by haroldflexy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Discover how you can begin a legitimate online business that pumps cash to your bank account daily. Here is a onetime chance to lay hands on the best reports that has helped me and my other subscribers earn income online! If you desire to succeed, then tag alone with thousands already enjoying this. Visit here to get started immediately www.infobiznaija.com/harold

If you desire to become wealthy, you must be in business for yourself
– Gary C. Halbert

If you have not heard about it, click the link below to join in now and get more detailed info. Go here [url]www.infobiznaija.com/harold
[/url]
No Business premises, No Computer Knowledge, No Huge Capital Setup!!!![b][/b]
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by dboss444: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
there is a lot of bussiness to do with that kind of amount. But it will cost u vision, hardwork and luck(God's grace). There are 3 sectors that you'll invest in that will always yield good ROI these are food,shelter and clothing. I'm into Food, so I came up with this fantastic idea by creating cheap available food that would take less than 5min 2 prepare and sold @ #50. Inshort a subsitute for indomie noodles. Nigerians eat indomie nt because it's delicious but because it is cheap nd easy to prepare but I have a food that is delicious, cheap and easy to prepare and will be sold for #50. Mail me if intrested davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by Maximus85(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
trendphemmy:

trendphemmy@yahoo.com

I have a business idea that will fetch N1b every month if it's accepted by Nigerians.
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by sthugo: 4:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Are you what I think?
Maximus85:

I have a business idea that will fetch N1b every month if it's accepted by Nigerians.
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Maximus85:

maxinus lets see it
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2015
mrsage:

What of transportation?

drivers are not trustworthy and I think it is an area I wont like to go
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by adehsenior(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2015
trendphemmy:

trendphemmy@yahoo.com

I have a good photo printing business plan, but I stay in Taraba State. If you will fund it I'll send it to you to look at it.
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2015
adehsenior:

I have a good photo printing business plan, but I stay in Taraba State. If you will fund it I'll send it to you to look at it.

no thanks
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by Maximus85(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2015
trendphemmy:
maxinus lets see it

I will give you a hint. Although I've copyrighted it. I will make billions should anyone try play me on it.

Its just a N5 product that if just 50million of the 170million Nigerian buys, the business will trive. Its not sachet water bro. Now imagine if we have more than 50million buying just once in a week. In a month they will pay just N20. WHO CAN'T AFFORD N20 IN A MONTH?

sthugo, think whatever you want. Some of us are very intelligent and creative.
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by trendphemmy(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Maximus85:

I will give you a hint. Although I've copyrighted it. I will make billions should anyone try play me on it.

Its just a N5 product that if just 50million of the 170million Nigerian buys, the business will trive. Its not sachet water bro. Now imagine if we have more than 50million buying just once in a week. In a month they will pay just N20. WHO CAN'T AFFORD N20 IN A MONTH?

sthugo, think whatever you want. Some of us are very intelligent and creative.

lets talk on trendphemmy@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by jokapat(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
wood and food stuff biz call 0813 054 2546 or emmanueletobe1@gmail.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by umohlee(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
This might be of interest to you. this guy need investors to increase the volume of it charcoal export business to European countries with interesting profit sharing of 60% to investors and 40% to him. if you are interested visit:

exportationsystem.com
Re: I Will Fund Your Business If Good Enough by uvalued(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well, you mentioned less than 1million. I have this computer training outfit located in Lafia Nasarwa State. I have almost set up with exception of a standby generator and a few miscellaneous. We are organizing a holiday computer coaching for students in primary and secondary schools of which the parents have shown interest, between august-september 2015. Furthermore, with the tertiary institution near by, we are expecting a lot of participation from the students.

All i need to make the purchase of the above is N80,000.00 (Eighty thousand naira only).

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Top 20 Peculiar Products To Start Importation Business With In Nigeria / ABOUT Corporate And Unique Field Marketers 'CUFM' / Agricultural Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.