Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? (3134 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Alien Warning Message Live on TV in UK

NOTE: I've always been curious about UFOlogy (Existence of UFOs) but never had enough time to research on the said subject, but recently i decided to have some background check on true nature of UFOs and evidence of their existence, my curiousity led me to stumble upon this video evidence from youtube, and i thought it wise to share it with my fellow nairalanders to have your opinion on this video, it scared the hell outta me.
A message from extra-terristerial beings to human race on planet earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdw_ikz2hBY
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
[b]Col. Donald Ware, U.S. Air Force (ret.) passes on this
reminder of the time 37 years ago when the Star
Visitors took over a British television program and
broadcasted instead an important message for the
people of Earth.
[The transmission] occurred on 26 Nov 77 at 5:12 p.m. when a strange unknown voice overrode, took
over, or super-modulated the TV signals from five
transmitters that were monitored by the
Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) in
England. IBA did not detect the intrusion. The 5+1/2-
minute message overrode a scheduled newscast read by Ivor Mills on Southern ITV, England, and was
heard by listeners as far away as Andover, London,
Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Southhampton, and
Winchester.
IBA engineers at Croydon, Surry did not hear the
override, and at the main transmitter at Southhampton, Hants monitoring system, there was
also no evidence of the takeover. A police
spokesman told AP and UPI that the message was
taken seriously:
"They were frightened and generally scared."
The voice spoke slowly and deliberately, with a strange inward authority, calm, serene, never
scolding...

It said:

This is the voice of Gramaha, the Representative of
the Asta (Ashtar in some texts) Galactic Command
speaking to you. For many years now you have seen us as lights in the
skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as
we have done to your brothers and sisters all over
this, your planet earth. We come to warn you of the
destiny of your race and your worlds so that you
may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten
your worlds and the beings on our worlds around
you. This is in order that you may share in the great
awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of
Aquarius. The new age can be a time of great peace
and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers
are made aware of the evil forces that can
overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come
again. For many years your scientists, governments
and generals have not heeded our warnings; they
have continued to experiment with the evil forces of
what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can
destroy the earth and the beings of your sister worlds, in a moment. The wastes from atomic power systems will poison
your planet for many thousands of your years to
come. We, who have followed the path of evolution
for far longer than you, have long since realized this
-- that atomic energy is always directed against life. It
has no peaceful application. Its use, and research into its use, must be ceased at once, or you all risk
destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed. The time of conflict is now past and the race of which
you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of
evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in
peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet
are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the
dawning new age to you all. You are free to accept or
reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live
in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Gramaha, the representative of
the Asta (Ashtar in some texts) Galactic Command
speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many
false prophets and guides operating on your world.
They will suck your energy from you -- the energy
you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return. Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You
must learn to be sensitive to the voice within, that can
tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos
and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth
which is within you, and you will lead yourselves on
to the path of evolution. This is our message to you our dear friends. We have
watched you growing for many years as you too
have watched our lights in your skies. You know that
we are here, and that there are more beings on and
around your earth than your scientists admit. We are
deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light, and will do all we can to help you.
Have no fears, seek only to know yourselves and live
in harmony with the ways of your planet earth. We of
the Asta Galactic Command thank you for your
attention. We are now leaving the planes of your
existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of
the Cosmos.
[/b]

Watch it live on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdw_ikz2hBY
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by centmichael101(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Weed is not GOOD to smoke but if don see things wey pass you I advise you to start smoking weed so people go say na madness dey worry u!!

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2015
centmichael101:
Weed is not GOOD to smoke but if don see things wey pass you I advise you to start smoking weed so people go say na madness dey worry u!!

Were you licenced to spew sh*t outta ya mouth with every slightest opportunity

Did you even bother to watch to video clip before clicking the reply button?
Get reasonable dude...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2015
and remarkably the aliens are speaking a language as young as english.. even in planet earth english is one of the youngest language in the planet.. lol Joe4christ i love your curiousity but this one is not true bro.

The search for extra-terrestrial life is going on now and am sure one may be discovered soon enough but this is just a conspiracy theory, if such t.v broadcast aired in U.K its amazing how no one head about it.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
and remarkably the aliens are speaking a language as young as english.. even in planet earth english is one of the youngest planets.. lol Joe4christ i love your curiousity but this one is not true bro.

The search for extra-terrestrial life is going on now and am sure one may be discovered soon enough but this is just a conspiracy theory, if such t.v broadcast aired in U.K its amazing how no one head about it.. shocked

And what do you have to say about the flying sourcers know as UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects)
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015
joe4christ:

And what do you have to say about the flying sourcers know as UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects)
yes i have read about those too, but thats what they are UFO... until we can identify what they really are, then we will know exactly... smiley if you cick my moniker you will see am in love with science (astronomy) but most UFO theories you see out there are just made up storis bro.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

..... angry
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

..... angry

......grin
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

......grin
Guy i go slap u o0 grin
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

Guy i go slap u o0 grin

Heheehehehehehehgringringrin For your Mind abi??
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Heheehehehehehehgringringrin For your Mind abi??

0gbeni hw market jare? grin
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

0gbeni hw market jare? grin

Market No move at all!! Wetin ma do na Me be your Boy oh!!
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Market No move at all!! Wetin ma do na Me be your Boy oh!!
0gbeni, here dry o0
Abj na fvckup 4 now,
Evrywhere tight face, No money angry
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2015
And they spoke in ENGLISH ?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

0gbeni, here dry o0
Abj na fvckup 4 now,
Evrywhere tight face, No money angry

Lagos sef na Wash oh!! E dry like dry leaf!!

Ah don follow you, make your follow Back!!
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Lagos sef na Wash oh!! E dry like dry leaf!!

Ah don follow you, make your follow Back!!
My area 4 lagos na oshodi...
Where b ur area 4 lag?

I don follow u back bro
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:

My area 4 lagos na oshodi...
Where b ur area 4 lag?

I don follow u back bro

Na Festac!!for Ago Bridge side!!
Oshodi no far frm festac na!!
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na Festac!!for Ago Bridge side!!
Oshodi no far frm festac na!!
yeah u'ar ryt...
Plz can i get a job that pay 20k upward around dat ho0d?... If u on whatsapp plz mssg me ur digit, i wan cum spend 3month 4 lag... And i want to use dat 3month wise
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by joe4christ(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justosaus:
And they spoke in ENGLISH ?

About your question, you seem surprise seeing aliens speaking english, has it ever occured to you that there could possibly be beings more intelligent than us in the universe who atimes do observe our development for thousands of years, who know our history better than us and possibly have spies dwelling among us who put on our form as diguise tactics to be able to comfortably relate with us and learn our ways, what if we are actually a course of study to extra-terristorial existence outside our galaxy
Well, i've learnt from my research that there are lots of them living amongs us, you think it's everyone you come across that is truly human? I learnt for centuries they've been with us and have been helpful in our development, both in science and technology, so dont underestimate this report, by labelling it as false, or how would you possibly explain The Pyramid of Egypt, that architecture couldn't have been feasible thousands of years ago...
I believe there's more to life than we are truly aware of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Acekidc4(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
yeah u'ar ryt...
Plz can i get a job that pay 20k upward around dat ho0d?... If u on whatsapp plz mssg me ur digit, i wan cum spend 3month 4 lag... And i want to use dat 3month wise

No problem Bro!! 08178461021!!

But na only Hotel Work sure pass for here oh!!
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

No problem Bro!! 08178461021!!

But na only Hotel Work sure pass for here oh!!

Alryt bro,
dis number dey whatsapp?
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
joe4christ:

About your question, you seem surprise seeing aliens speaking english, has it ever occured to you that there could possibly be beings more intelligent than us in the universe who atimes do observe our development for thousands of years, who know our history better than us and possibly have spies dwelling among us who put on our form as diguise tactics to be able to comfortably relate with us and learn our ways, what if we are actually a course of study to extra-terristorial existence outside our galaxy
Well, i've learnt from my research that there are lots of them living amongs us, you think it's everyone you come across that is truly human? I learnt for centuries they've been with us and have been helpful in our development, both in science and technology, so dont underestimate this report, by labelling it as false, or how would you possibly explain The Pyramid of Egypt, that architecture couldn't have been feasible thousands of years ago...
I believe there's more to life than we are truly aware of.
this sir is assumption and wishful thinkingsmiley

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
we are discussing extra-terrestrial life here https://www.nairaland.com/2204696/signs-water-jupiters-moon
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
It still beats my imagination how anyone would think with all the millions of galaxies and billions of stars and sold systems the we are alone in the universe, the sole beings in existence.

That to me is the height of impunity.
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
@joe4christ.

Find and read the book HIDDEN CREATURES. You'll be amazed.

Do you know the mayans(or Aztecs, one of them) which were an ancient civilization built funny shaped buildings that never made any sense until man began going to the moon and one day a picture of the buildings/ruins was taken by a descending satellite and it spelt out WELCOME in mayan language? The only way those wordings could be appreciated was if the visitors whoever they were, we're coming from high up the atmosphere down to earth. So why did the mayans build such a structure?
Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by johnydon22(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
5minsmadness:
@joe4christ.

Find and read the book HIDDEN CREATURES. You'll be amazed.

Do you know the mayans(or Aztecs, one of them) which were an ancient civilization built funny shaped buildings that never made any sense until man began going to the moon and one day a picture of the buildings/ruins was taken by a descending satellite and it spelt out WELCOME in mayan language? The only way those wordings could be appreciated was if the visitors whoever they were, we're coming from high up the atmosphere down to earth. So why did the mayans build such a structure?
The possibility of extra-terrestrial life is undeniable. . it is impossible we are the only ones in d entire universe.. we might even be just one out of billions of different life forms that exist out there. . .maybe we are not even the most intelligent or the most complex and somewhere in some planet some life forms or species might be in ther early stage of evolving. . .can post me a pic of such mayan structures.. am curious?
Below is a pic of great andromeda galaxy nearest largest galaxy to earth and the farthest thing seen from earth with the naked eyes. it is home to billions of stars likewise planets.. approximately 2.5million light years away.. thats alot of distance. (pic from hubble telescope).. tiny light dots you see all over the pics are galaxies millions of light years away.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? by 5minsmadness: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

The possibility of extra-terrestrial life is undeniable. . it is impossible we are the only ones in d entire universe.. we might even be just out of billions of different ife forms that exist out there. . .maybe we are not even the most intelligent or the most complex and somewhere in some planet some life forms or species might be in ther early stage of evolving. . .can post me a pic of such mayan structures.. am curious?
Below is a pic of great andromeda galaxy nearest largest galaxy to earth and the farthest thing seen from earth with the naked eyes. it is home to billions of stars likewise planets.. approximately 2.5million light years away.. thats alot of distance. (pic from hubble telescope).. tiny light dots you see all over the pics are galaxies millions of light years away.

dude, why go that far when our neighbor alpha centauri is right there asking to be visited? a nice binary star system with a lone planet (maybe more?) and just 4.7light years away? grin

have been looking for the ancient mayan structures, haven't found them yet but you'd be amazed how much info points to mayans having made contact with aliens in their ancient writeups and artifacts!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tithe Paying Compulsory? / Can Someone Explain These Verses? / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.