Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look (26484 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates 41st Birthday, Wows In Floral Outfit / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
It's no news that Waje has recently emerged looking slimmer than she was last year.Speaking to Saturday Beats, she said comments about her weight depressed her..

“I reduced my weight because I watched my performance on screen one time and I was shocked. When you are on screen, you add ten pounds and there was a time I was performing and it was shown live. I did not like the comments on twitter and it made me depressed for a while. I had to make a decision if I wanted to enjoy life and call myself a fat person or I could live a better lifestyle. As a female brand, I am a visual brand and when you look good, people tend to take you more seriously. You also feel smarter, so I had to start thinking in that direction.(more below)

“The weight loss was intentional and the reason was because I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle. I just want to reduce my food intake, especially junk foods. My stylist is hoping I get slimmer because it is easier to style slim people. For slim people, you can get clothes off the rack but for people like me, we have to make the clothes most of the time,” she said.

http://www..net/2015/03/i-had-to-loose-weight-waje.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2015
she def looks good! congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Welcome on board miss!!

Slim girls rock

She looks good now.

5 Likes

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Missmossy(f): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
And how many times is she gonna lose weight? Hahahaha grin God help her ministry.

6 Likes

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by lokito: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
Why's she holding... mscheeew. Rubbish
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by oyintare22(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
I have to self-service with dis pix so sexy

10 Likes

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by julietchic(f): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2015
tiwa is hotter than this lady( waje)
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Bowaley17(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Like i care
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Missmossy:
And how many times is she gonna lose weight? Hahahaha grin God help her ministry.

Amen to her o. God bless Nigeria
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by holicalpha(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Click like if you think those boobx look like the Himalayas.

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by publicenemy(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Fallen booobs
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by adora4u1: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg e! OP, dis na old pic na!

3 Likes

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Sanguine77(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
What are we supposed to do about it?
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Fisayo1212: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Is dis dressing or what

1 Like

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by sethxy: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Nairaland sometimes don't know what to post.

1 Like

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by searider(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
How does that change the prices of things in the market?

#woju ooooooo
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by AlphaDibia(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Old pictures

1 Like

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Beamborla(f): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Them wan fall ni?
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by BasseyJ(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Okay
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by dokunbam(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
lokito:
Why's she holding... mscheeew. Rubbish

Cos its falling
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
She is a pretty woman but make she comot her hand make we see her headlamp well next time

1 Like

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
London Bridge is Falling Down... grin all hands must be on Dick, Dick... Sorry, Deck

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Bawsse(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Her sex appeal now increased by 70% #MorePhuckable

VoteGMB
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by chelseabmw(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Old woman forming sexy tongue
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Precious91(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2015
her life.But why touch her boobs rauchingly and she will say she's some young ladies' role model.Etaf well
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by angelTI(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Where is the slim look? That picture there? I don't want to believe that!
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by Nickymezor(f): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Kool....
Re: I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look by kilmix: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg she's still fat. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Prince Visits Hospitalized Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photos) / #BBNaija's Oga Bally Is Cute & Charming In New Photoshoot / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Becomes Lifestyle Asset Hub Company Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.