Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! (4445 Views)

I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" / Why Do People Hate Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Rilwon: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Ur Islamic allah and Mohammed has no trouble with murdering people for their believe if they reject him and the false dude Mohammed

See what Allah and his apostle said
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2232846_bibler_jpeg2b228839f495e477a40fa2d959b4356c

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”
“ Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' — Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260 ”
“ A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle. — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271 ”
The Sahih Muslim collection, reiterates and confirms that which is in the Sahih al-Bukhari collection:[27] “ "(4152) 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ūd) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact) that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for a life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community."[28] — Sahih Muslim, 16:4152 see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4154, Sahih Muslim, 20:4490

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2232846_bibler_jpeg2b228839f495e477a40fa2d959b4356c

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 113:
It is not (fit) for the Prophet and those who believe that they should ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even though they should be near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are inmates of the flaming fire.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.” Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.” Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

The above have been debunked times without number.

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 129:
But if they turn back, say: Allah is sufficient for me, there is no god but He; on Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of mighty powe

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 39:
Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them;

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
maybe ifeann who left her village in nigeria and next port of call is finland reads, writes and speaks fussat arabic. maybe this is why she is an expert on islam. she is probably a scholar of islamic studies, yet she has no iman.

here i am i have been muslim all my life and i have seen islam under attack in all my adult life and i have not known anyone in the west that left islam, including children born of nigeria parents, now young adults. ironically, the enugu mother that i know whose son is a rising basketball star [mashaAllah, abdulMalik], the woman entered islam on her own and one of the nicest individuals i know; then we have ifeann to stand as the other direction.

i repeat; no muslim killed by Allah or His Apostle [SA]. no non muslim was killed for just being 'non muslim' which is why there were non muslims in Madina, unfortunately, even now in the arabia.

we can't say the same for the other religion where even now part of my home country hates muslims, even from their own bloodline; adain ifeann is a good example of the kind of vile with bile against islam.

let me tell you something, i am certain that i am more cosmopolitan than you. yes. i am a muslim and grateful that i am.

to answer the op; no true muslim hates the individual jew, for just being a jew. but we in islam dislike their hateful and evil deeds against God at the hand of the prophets they disobeyed [Moses], labelled [David, Solomon], murdered or killed [John] and plotted against in vain [Jesus]. if you do not dislike or even hate any of these evil deeds of theirs, do you love them because you think God still love them? if you think God still love them, why did He punish them when they sin, even by the hand of those God may not love as much?

@ifeann; i hope the yoruba blood in you will help you understand this; Wa ba mi nbe.
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by malvisguy212: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

But he choosed Israeli above all Deu 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

He stopped destroying mankind eith flood because he was offered his favorite food i.e. burnt animals a.k.a suya

Gen 8:21 The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

why not adress the topics,why muslims hate Jew?

Although Allah preferred the Arab, but I will do what you just did now( two right can make a wrong,according to you)

The first book of the Bible, Genesis, says
that God chose Abraham to make into a
great nation. The descendants of
Abraham, the Jews, would establish the
nation of Israel to become a people of
God's own possession even the quran confirmed it, God covenant is with Abraham(a Jew). Why did God chose Abraham? To make a great nation, in other word multiply the world.

the Bible says that
the Jews were selected to be a blessing
to all the nations of the world. In fact,
the same passages that says that God
chose the Jews also says that God does
not show partiality and commands the
Jews to love other peoples. The Old
Testament indicates that the Jews were
not prospered because of their
righteousness, since they were "a stubborn people."

Being chosen as the people through
whom God would send the Messiah was
no walk in the park for the Jews.being chosen is like a curse to the Jew. God
expected His chosen people to strictly
follow His moral laws and not follow the
evil ways of their neighbors. Because
they failed to be faithful to God, the Jews were scattered among the nations,
where they "profaned the name of the
Lord." However, after their 70 year
exile in Babylon, the God gathered the
Jews back to Israel in preparation for
the coming Messiah.

The devil is manipulating you to accused God, I see your coment as no different from satan,the aroma God smell was not the death of the sinner the flood killed,but the sacrifice of Noah.why dint you quote from 20-21 ? Devil is a liar.

Genesis 8:20-21
20 Then Noah BUILT AN ALTER TO THE LORD and, taking some of all the clean ANIMALS and clean birds, he sacrificed BURNT OFFERING on it. 21 The Lord SMELLEd the pleasing aroma and said in his heart:
“Never again will I curse the ground
because of humans, even though[ a]
every inclination of the human heart is
evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

In genesis 8:20 after the flood Noah begin life on earth with an alter for God and some burnt offering to God,God was pleased with him and when he smell the aroma of the burn offering he vow never to destroyed the world with water.

To the op. Can you falsified the op claimed? Why Allah ask the muslims to hate the Jews? ONLY SATAN POSSESSED THIS CHARECTER OF HATE ALLaH POSSESSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by malvisguy212: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

It is not (fit) for the Prophet and those who believe that they should ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even though they should be near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are inmates of the flaming fire.

But if they turn back, say: Allah is sufficient for me, there is no god but He; on Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of mighty powe

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 39:
Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them;

Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.
I don't want to derailed this thread, can you paste the thread where the above topic is debunked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwon:

Surah Al-Hajj, Verse 39:

Religion is practiced. And there are many of them! None brings forth such archaic re.tarded practices like islam!
Christianity Practices Love as Jesus said; "the greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. The second being to love your neighbour as yourself! "
Jesus himself practicalised that commandments on the cross when by His death on the cross He took my sins and gave me His righteousness; a spiritual exchange!
The only practices of islam visible to the average passerby or individual is hate... and archaic practices like child marriage!
Islam is filled with hate and racism proven by its rampant modern day practice!

1 Like

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by Ifeann(f): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
RoyPCain:
maybe ifeann who left her village in nigeria and next port of call is finland reads, writes and speaks fussat arabic. maybe this is why she is an expert on islam. she is probably a scholar of islamic studies, yet she has no iman.

here i am i have been muslim all my life and i have seen islam under attack in all my adult life and i have not known anyone in the west that left islam, including children born of nigeria parents, now young adults. ironically, the enugu mother that i know whose son is a rising basketball star [mashaAllah, abdulMalik], the woman entered islam on her own and one of the nicest individuals i know; then we have ifeann to stand as the other direction.

i repeat; no muslim killed by Allah or His Apostle [SA]. no non muslim was killed for just being 'non muslim' which is why there were non muslims in Madina, unfortunately, even now in the arabia.

we can't say the same for the other religion where even now part of my home country hates muslims, even from their own bloodline; adain ifeann is a good example of the kind of vile with bile against islam.

let me tell you something, i am certain that i am more cosmopolitan than you. yes. i am a muslim and grateful that i am.

to answer the op; no true muslim hates the individual jew, for just being a jew. but we in islam dislike their hateful and evil deeds against God at the hand of the prophets they disobeyed [Moses], labelled [David, Solomon], murdered or killed [John] and plotted against in vain [Jesus]. if you do not dislike or even hate any of these evil deeds of theirs, do you love them because you think God still love them? if you think God still love them, why did He punish them when they sin, even by the hand of those God may not love as much?

@ifeann; i hope the yoruba blood in you will help you understand this; Wa ba mi nbe.

Please stop mentioning me without reasonable cause.
I have never told u I am ibo so why are u telling me about the ibo woman, I also have never told u I am yoruba?? So what's this about yoruba blood.

I mean no disrespect to any of these nigerian tribes but please don't presumably associate ifeann with any of them.

1 Like

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by tartar9(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Religion is practiced. And there are many of them! None brings forth such archaic re.tarded practices like islam!
Christianity Practices Love as Jesus said; "the greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. The second being to love your neighbour as yourself! "
Jesus himself practicalised that commandments on the cross when by His death on the cross He took my sins and gave me His righteousness; a spiritual exchange!
The only practices of islam visible to the average passerby or individual is hate... and archaic practices like child marriage!
Islam is filled with hate and racism proven by its rampant modern day practice!
you are in no position to tell us what Islam is Pagans!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
tartar9:
you are in no position to tell us what Islam is Pagans!

Should I wait until some re.tarded scum bag tries to use me as a route to virgins?!
Archaic low life idolaters in search of sexual org.ies in the afterlife!
Visit a brothel now while you can because very upset demons are waiting for your anus in the other life!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by tartar9(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Should I wait until some re.tarded scum bag tries to use me as a route to virgins?!
Archaic low life idolaters in search of sexual org.ies in the afterlife!
Visit a brothel now while you can because very upset demons are waiting for your anus in the other life!
I hope someone does.have you seen Muslims created topics or discussing the so-called virgins even the 'terrorists'.you christains are the ones obsessed with these virgins of a thing you can't loose any opportunity to bring it up or is it our fault that all what that your castrated dog or god can offer its 144000 inmates in 'heaven' is a trumpet.and if you are in need of a Whorre your sister Ifeann is readily available.
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
tartar9:
I hope someone does.have you seen Muslims created topics or discussing the so-called virgins even the 'terrorists'.you christains are the ones obsessed with these virgins of a thing you can't loose any opportunity to bring it up or is it our fault that all what that your castrated dog or god can offer its 144000 inmates in 'heaven' is a trumpet.and if you are in need of a Whorre your sister Ifeann is readily available.

The typical muslim. Always upset and attempting to terrorise!
Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by true2god: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Mohammed in the quran sees the Christians and the Jews as his enemies, and by extension, enemies of muslims\Islam (quran 5:51). So most muslims, especially arab-muslims, hate christians and Jews with passion.

If a christian is found is mecca or medina he might be arrested and deported (cos non-muslims are not expected to step their feet there), but if a Jew is found in mecca or medina he will be killed without going to any court of law.

Mohammed said in one hadith: 'I will expelled all Jews from arabia'. This is a man (mohammed) who a sane person once called 'the greatest prophet'.

May God not make us stupid and irrational as to ascribe honour to a psycopath.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! by kay1one2(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2015
^^^ Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory / HOLINESS Is NOT "Optional!" / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.