Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th (3201 Views)

Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by Arch1: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
From what I'm seeing, Buhari has already won this election! Even GEJ himself knows this.

Sorry Jonah, you messed up big time!
If only JonaTAN hadnt based his campaign on ethno-religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by WisdomFlakes: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Kbworld:
dis doesn't look gud for d President Jonathan, uncle jona no hiding place for u

No-brainer.
Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by Descartes: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
emiye:
grin grin grin Na ignoramus you be , It is not 25% in all the regions like your ignorant bro wrote, it is 25% in 2/3rd of all states. 2/3 of 36 states is not a problem, it is simply 24 states, or do you need a professor of Maths for that ? grin

GMB will get 25% in more than 24 states, there are 19 northern states, there is none he wont get 25%, 6 sw states, tell me one, he wont get 25%. Kapish.

You're the clown here. So you mean Buhari will get 25% of the total votes cast in six states in the West?Remember in law that a fail in one is a fail in all. I laugh in cantonese gringrin

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by tare22(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
no matter the algorithm used GEJ will win. PDP controls 70% of the states in naija my only fear is the fight afterwards but army go beat people tire.
Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by scholes0(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Descartes:
You're the clown here. So you mean Buhari will get 25% of the total votes cast in six states in the West?Remember in law that a fail in one is a fail in all. I laugh in cantonese gringrin

There is no South Western state where Buhari wont get AT LEAST 25% of all votes cast.

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by OAUTemitayo: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
There is no state in South west where Buhari won't get 55%. I can bet my life on this.
scholes0:

There is no South Western state where Buhari wont get AT LEAST 25% of all votes cast.

2 Likes

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by Riodiao(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by modhream: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Descartes:
Really,you are too dull.There's no single state in the southwest he won't get 25%,same goes for all the northern states and abuja.That's 26 territories,when constitutionally he only needs 25 (24 states + abuja).Hope that's elementary enough for you to grasp.
By the way,I'm looking on 2 more states for him in the southeast and another 2 in the south-south 25%-wise.

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by Demmzy15(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
ManMountain:

Only if wishes are horses, beggars would ride.
You take yourself too important but in reality you are just one dirty struggling boy.
You give GEJ massive win in his area of dominance, but Buhari will not take his own area of dominance? I don't know any other defintion of stupidity
Meanwhile Sen. Anthony Adefuye speech in Ibadan has gone viral among Yorubas, in yoruba homes.
I watched it on YouTube, he spoke yoruba mixed with little English. He said any yoruba who votes for jonaTAN is a bastard, as he said it my morale was high! I was proud to be a yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by emiye(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Descartes:

You have serious comprehension issues ! grin, it is not counted by region , but by states. at least 25% in 24 states in wherever region.

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by emiye(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
modhream:

Really,you are too dull.There's no single state in the southwest he won't get 25%,same goes for all the northern states and abuja.That's 26 territories,when constitutionally he only needs 25 (24 states + abuja).Hope that's elementary enough for you to grasp.
By the way,I'm looking on 2 more states for him in the southeast and another 2 in the south-south 25%-wise.

You see, one has to be at the least slightly retarde.d to be supporting GEJ without being bought. grin

By their posts, i SMH grin

1 Like

Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by ozo13(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
olagov:
GEOGRAPHICAL COLLECTION OF PVC AHEAD OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS as at march 17th 2015

SOUTH WEST : 9,164719
SOUTH SOUTH: 8,505,709
SOUTHEAST: 6,621,541

NORTH CENTRAL:7,661,576
NORTH EAST:8,099,358
NORTHWEST:15,999,398

SOUTH= APPROX. 24.3 MILLIONS PVCs
NORTH=APPROX. 31.8 MIILLIONS PVCs

% OF PVCs COLLECTED
SOUTH: 43%
NORTH:57%

no wonder d tanoids r afraid of card reader n pvc
Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by henryangelo: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
everybody should be ready and very much prepared for self defence because buharis fans will surely repeat their unlawful action because definately buhari will lose,the era of waiting till you get killed is gone,those suckers are also human beings,they feel they can do anything and go free without judgement,for me i will not wait for icc to solve the issue ,i will protect my own life before talking about court because is only the living that bears witness,lets not allow those animals to trap on us and go free,all am saying is get ready because buhari must lose again
Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by shaqhead: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
emiye:
grin grin grin Na ignoramus you be , It is not 25% in all the regions like your ignorant bro wrote, it is 25% in 2/3rd of all states. 2/3 of 36 states is not a problem, it is simply 24 states, or do you need a professor of Maths for that ? grin

GMB will get 25% in more than 24 states, there are 19 northern states, there is none he wont get 25%, 6 sw states, tell me one, he wont get 25%. Kapish.

It couldnt get any simpler than this for ds clowns to comprehend but I trust dose bots nt to disappoint wt dia imbecilic propensities! Its a homerun for GMB...kudos bro
Re: Geographical Collection Of Pvc Ahead Of 2015 General Elections As At March 17th by Descartes: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
emiye:

You have serious comprehension issues ! grin, it is not counted by region , but by states. at least 25% in 24 states in wherever region.
I laugh in Tamil.grin I gave you the reply based on your permutations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-minister, Deziani Hospitalized In London For An Undisclosed Ailment. / What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? / Funny.. Meet Pdp Governor Who Is In Love With President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.