Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT (122784 Views)

Custom Duty Papers Missing / How To Verify Your Motor Insurance Certificate / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
saintjoel:

***////////*** BREAKING NEWS********//////

ALLI HAS REFUSED TO MEET THE SENATE.. .

The Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service, NCS, Hameed Ali, has written the Senate, notifying the lawmakers he will not appear before them on Wednesday as expected. ‎
The Senate Clerk read Mr. Ali’s letter on Tuesday.
He was summoned last Thursday over the planned clampdown on vehicles without duty payment.
In its resolution, the Senate said Mr. Ali must appear in appropriate Customs uniform which he has not been publicly seen to have worn.
He had hit back at the Senate, asking the lawmakers to show interest in his work not his dress.
In his letter, he said he had to attend an NCS meeting; but the Senate Leader, Ahmed Lawann said that reason was not tenable.

More to come.

BREAKING: Ali arrives n’assembly, holds private meeting with Saraki

Senate President Bukola Saraki is at present meeting with Hameed Ali, comptroller-general of the Nigeria customs service (NCS), in his office at the national assembly complex.

Ali arrived at the senate wing of the national assembly complex a few minutes before 6pm.

This is coming a few hours after the senate reaffirmed its resolution to summon him over the customs’ planned seizure of vehicles without paid duty.

The senate had asked him to appear before it in a customs uniform. But Ali wrote to the senate president, saying he was still seeking legal advice on the matter.

He also said he would not be available on Wednesday because he is bereaved. But TheCable learnt that President Muhammadu Buhari had directed him to answer to the summons.

****** YOU CAN RELY ON JELAD VENTURES FOR MORE UPDATES.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2017
saintjoel:

BREAKING: Ali arrives n’assembly, holds private meeting with Saraki

Senate President Bukola Saraki is at present meeting with Hameed Ali, comptroller-general of the Nigeria customs service (NCS), in his office at the national assembly complex.

Ali arrived at the senate wing of the national assembly complex a few minutes before 6pm.

This is coming a few hours after the senate reaffirmed its resolution to summon him over the customs’ planned seizure of vehicles without paid duty.

The senate had asked him to appear before it in a customs uniform. But Ali wrote to the senate president, saying he was still seeking legal advice on the matter.

He also said he would not be available on Wednesday because he is bereaved. But TheCable learnt that President Muhammadu Buhari had directed him to answer to the summons.

****** YOU CAN RELY ON JELAD VENTURES FOR MORE UPDATES.

MOTOR DUTY PAYMENT PUT ON HOLD

Following the unnecessary tension generated as a result of misconception and misrepresentation of the Nigeria Customs Service planned motor duty payment, the leadership of the National Assembly and the Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd) met with a view to resolving the impasse. They both agreed that the proposed motor duty payment, though in line with the provision of Customs and Excise Management Act (CEMA) Cap C.45, LFN 2004 should be put on hold while the Senate Committee on Customs & Excise interfaces with the NCS for further discussions.

2. While payment of duty on vehicles or indeed any dutiable imported item remains a civic responsibility of every patriotic Nigerian, NCS Management has directed that the exercise be put on hold while expressing readiness to engage the Senate Committee on further discussions to bring them on board to understand the importance of the exercise to national security and economy.

Signed
Joseph Attah
Ag. Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by bassman2017: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please Jelad, I want to Know What I can do if I have a FAKE customs document. I bought a Nigerian used Honda Accord 2008 in 2016 from a dealer in abuja, all the custom documents attached does not have a date, the C Number is not clear, At the point of buying the vehicle I did not pay attention to all these details.
On the document I have it says port of Entry was Tincan, Apapa , Duty paid 177,910

Please let me know of what it may cost to carry out remedial action. I am just confused
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by bassman2017: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=saintjoel post=53716839][/quote]
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by bassman2017: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Please Jelad, I want to Know What I can do if I have a FAKE customs document. I bought a Nigerian used Honda Accord 2008 in 2016 from a dealer in abuja, all the custom documents attached does not have a date, the C Number is not clear, At the point of buying the vehicle I did not pay attention to all these details.
On the document I have it says port of Entry was Tincan, Apapa , Duty paid 177,910

Please let me know of what it may cost to carry out remedial action. I am just confused

saintjoel:

Hello folks,

We hope you've had a nice weekend and we also wish you a blessed week ahead.

We've received several calls about the charge that has been placed on the custom duty check and why we've decided to collect the money upfront.

One, there are logistics to be considered. Logistics like to be considered include transportation and most importantly,time. We have to traverse between apapa/seme to Ikeja most days to run the checks because the server in seme as been shutdown and apapa is too busy for checks.

The only command available is the F.O.U in Ikeja and with Lagos holdups etc, it's not an easy task. Anyone running around has to be compensated even if it's just =N=1,000.

Two, the officers involved have to be remunerated for their efforts cos they've other jobs they've been mandated to do and taking time off to run the checks and it's something to be appreciated. Paying =N=4,000 saves you lots of hassles on the highways and it's way better than been caught flat footed.

Three, we've always had issues when after checks have been run and clients suddenly renegade their pledges and it also makes us look bad in the presence of the officers that have run the checks.

JELAD ventures is sorry for every inconveniences caused by the raise but we want people to know that it's for the best.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2017
bassman2017:

Good morning sir, we need to first accertain if the the papers are fake, have you gone through the papers and you're so sure that there's no date on it. N177,000 is quite low for a 2008 Honda accord but my advice is this, you can go to the nearest CAC to have your duty papers done for you but note that we now use TINCAN tariff because the borders have been shut down. You may end up spending almost N650,000.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2017
saintjoel:
WE'RE BACK ONLINE.

SEND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR THE CHECK :-

1. C-NUMBER

2. DATE OF ENTRY

3. PORT OF ENTRY

4. LAST SIX DIGITS OF CHASSIS/VIN (OPTIONAL)

SEND THROUGH WHATSAPP TO 08062948193.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by ceedon007(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls could you help me confirm this vehicle duty

C 15309

Date 2017/03/10

APAPA
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2017
ceedon007:
Pls could you help me confirm this vehicle duty

C 15309

Date 2017/03/10

APAPA

Kindly send through whatsapp or as text, thanks.

1 Like

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
saintjoel:

MOTOR DUTY PAYMENT PUT ON HOLD

Following the unnecessary tension generated as a result of misconception and misrepresentation of the Nigeria Customs Service planned motor duty payment, the leadership of the National Assembly and the Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd) met with a view to resolving the impasse. They both agreed that the proposed motor duty payment, though in line with the provision of Customs and Excise Management Act (CEMA) Cap C.45, LFN 2004 should be put on hold while the Senate Committee on Customs & Excise interfaces with the NCS for further discussions.

2. While payment of duty on vehicles or indeed any dutiable imported item remains a civic responsibility of every patriotic Nigerian, NCS Management has directed that the exercise be put on hold while expressing readiness to engage the Senate Committee on further discussions to bring them on board to understand the importance of the exercise to national security and economy.

Signed
Joseph Attah
Ag. Public Relations Officer
For: Comptroller-General of Customs

We’re going ahead with imported vehicles’ duties, says Customs boss Ali

•Insists verification is in everybody’s interest

The Customs will proceed with its planned verification of payment of duties on imported vehicles at the appropriate time, according to the Comptroller General of Customs,Colonel Hameed Ali (rtd).

The policy, which is currently on hold following the widespread outcry on account of its retroactive nature, allows Customs personnel to stop and impound any vehicle imported into the country over the last seven years for which no import duty has been paid.

The Senate, which is locked in a showdown with Ali over his refusal to appear before it in Customs uniform, passed a resolution asking the organization to stop the vehicle duty verification policy.

Ali said in an interview in Abuja that the policy is not all about the revenue it will generate for government,but also for security reasons.

”We want to ensure that we capture virtually all vehicles and tie vehicles to ownership because of the criminal nature of things happening in this country.

“Somebody can pick your car and go and commit armed robbery or another offence because we do not have the data, we cannot trace the car to the owner. But if every car is tied to the owner, it would make crime detection easier.

“I can tell you today that there are cars on our streets that have not been registered and there are people with different number plates in their houses. They just attach the number plate on any car they decide to drive and zoom off. This is simply not right.

“For those of us who have lived in the United States of America, your plate number is your identity. Once they compute your plate number, everything about you will be reflected there. That is the position we want to be in this country.

“We are consulting and we want to get to that level. We just create the level that capturing the data will be easier for us. The issue of verification is necessary because of the security situation in the country.

“Also, there is the revenue aspect. You will not deny that we need all the legal money that we need in this country today. It is going to be tasking on us all, but the payment of dues in some country is necessary. We need to understand that some countries survive on tax. It is only in Nigeria that we shy away from paying our dues and people question why they should pay,”Ali said.

Ali explained that in enforcing the policy, “the Customs will not be as hard as people think.”
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by umehemeka: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please sir I bought a fairly used car fiew weeks back, the seller gave me the custom papers but somehow I misplaced it I have searched every where without a trace of it. please what can I do about it?
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
umehemeka:
Please sir I bought a fairly used car fiew weeks back, the seller gave me the custom papers but somehow I misplaced it I have searched every where without a trace of it. please what can I do about it?

Can you ask the original user if he was the first user/importer. If he was the original importer, let him contact his agent for the office copy and it can be used to reprint. If he bought from a car dealer, most car dealers have a steady agent they would've been using for years,they can also use the same process to trace the files.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Do you've issues with custom duty processing for your vehicle, call Gbenga on 08062948193.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
saintjoel:
Do you've issues with custom duty processing for your vehicle, call Gbenga on 08062948193.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS. REMEMBER TO RUN CHECKS ON YOUR DUTY PAPERS.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
This CRV is heralds The first set of vehicles we are moving across the border into Nigeria with original duty papers and certificate. Do not be left out of this great opportunity.

Kwara border has just two/three weeks left to operate. Jelad ventures can help you process your duty at cheaper rates and also with duty certificates.

Do you need a customs' registered agent in Apapa/Rep. of Benin ports,seme/idiroko border for custom duty processing,vehicle registration,tint permit, comprehensive insurance,vehicle purchase ( Cotonou and Lagos )/sales of Nigerian used vehicles,clearing of containers and all import and export into/from Nigeria?

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON 
08062948193(whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES/FREIGHTS SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU OR TINCAN...

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
saintjoel:
This CRV is heralds The first set of vehicles we are moving across the border into Nigeria with original duty papers and certificate. Do not be left out of this great opportunity.

Kwara border has just two/three weeks left to operate. Jelad ventures can help you process your duty at cheaper rates and also with duty certificates.

Do you need a customs' registered agent in Apapa/Rep. of Benin ports,seme/idiroko border for custom duty processing,vehicle registration,tint permit, comprehensive insurance,vehicle purchase ( Cotonou and Lagos )/sales of Nigerian used vehicles,clearing of containers and all import and export into/from Nigeria?

08062948193(whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES/FREIGHTS SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU OR TINCAN...

For those that have just called for verification, this certificate was issued by a land border command and it's legit. Anyone can easily confirm the c-number.

Jelad ventures isn't involved in lagos(tincan) tariff for vehicles from Cotonou like some unlicensed agents will want you to believe. Any vehicle from Cotonou with papers supposedly from TINCAN is a smuggled vehicle and the agent is a fraudster.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2017
saintjoel:
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
saintjoel:

For those that have just called for verification, this certificate was issued by a land border command and it's legit. Anyone can easily confirm the c-number.

Jelad ventures isn't involved in lagos(tincan) tariff for vehicles from Cotonou like some unlicensed agents will want you to believe. Any vehicle from Cotonou with papers supposedly from TINCAN is a smuggled vehicle and the agent is a fraudster.

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
WE'RE BACK ONLINE.

1. C-NUMBER

2. DATE OF ENTRY

3. PORT OF ENTRY

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
saintjoel:
WE'RE BACK ONLINE.

1. C-NUMBER

2. DATE OF ENTRY

3. PORT OF ENTRY

We at Jelad ventures will like to dissociate ourselves from a racket going on right now by some fraudulent agents and it involves the "Tincan duty for Cotonou vehicles".

There are just three accredited commands right now that you can pay duty through and they are listed as follows -

1. CUSTOMS COMMAND, HARVEY ROAD,YABA.

2. FEDERAL OPS UNIT, HERBERT MACAULAY WAY, IKEJA.

3. CUSTOMS COMMAND, KWARA.

Some gullible Nigerians are currently falling for the cheap scam of "TINCAN duty for Cotonou vehicles " and we keep asking how they even think it's feasible when tincan is a port and not a land border. How can you collect documents from your agent without verifying if they're authentic or not and you just put your vehicles on the road. What they're doing is also what is going on at idiroko border, they're swapping chassis/vins of original captured data and they come up with "outside exits" which is more or less like a fake document.

Kindly stop calling to make inquiries about "TINCAN duty for Cotonou cars" . Jelad ventures doesn't partake in illegalities. If you already have one, kindly run checks on the c number and you'll see how you've all fallen for the cheap scam.

Signed

Management
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
saintjoel:

We at Jelad ventures will like to dissociate ourselves from a racket going on right now by some fraudulent agents and it involves the "Tincan duty for Cotonou vehicles".

There are just three accredited commands right now that you can pay duty through and they are listed as follows -

Some gullible Nigerians are currently falling for the cheap scam of "TINCAN duty for Cotonou vehicles " and we keep asking how they even think it's feasible when tincan is a port and not a land border. How can you collect documents from your agent without verifying if they're authentic or not and you just put your vehicles on the road. What they're doing is also what is going on at idiroko border, they're swapping chassis/vins of original captured data and they come up with "outside exits" which is more or less like a fake document.

Kindly stop calling to make inquiries about "TINCAN duty for Cotonou cars" . Jelad ventures doesn't partake in illegalities. If you already have one, kindly run checks on the c number and you'll see how you've all fallen for the cheap scam.

Signed

Management

****** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR SEME BORDER TO OPEN SO THAT WE CAN CLEAR OUR BACKLOGS,THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2017
saintjoel:

Signed

Management

Do you've issues with custom duty processing or run checks on your DUTY papers. Call/contact Gbenga on 08062948193 (whatsapp).
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2017
[/b]FG appeal[b][/b]s to NAGAFF, ANLCA to shelve strike[b]

The federal government has appealed to licensed customs agents and freight forwarders to shelve their proposed withdrawal of service from the nation’s seaports and land border over alleged irregularities in the cargo clearing processes by the Nigeria Customs Service and other government agencies.

Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Transport, Alhaji Sabiu Zakari made the plea at a meeting with representatives of the two freight forwarding associations held at the Nigerian Shippers Council headquarters in Lagos on Wednesday.

It would be recalled that both associations had earlier issued a 21-day ultimatum to the government to address some of the issues militating against smooth cargo clearance.

They had listed highhandedness, impunity, extortion, blocking and diversion of properly exited cargoes on the highway and unwarranted detention of their members by officers of the NCS and other agencies of the government in the ports as some of the practices militating against smooth cargo clearance, trade facilitation.

Addressing representative of the association, Zakari urged the freight forwarders to shelve their proposed withdrawal of service as the government, in recognition of their important role in international trade was prepared to address the issues they have raised.

The associations in a joint statement highlighted some of the inefficiencies of the Nigeria Customs to include trade alerts in abuse; issuance of double PAAR and withdrawal without notice to importer; inherent abuse in the risk of managing value data for Customs purposes and absence of uniformity in the clearance of vehicles with regard to ex-factory prices

Others are delays associated with writing examination reports; unauthorised agencies of the government and individuals participating during customs examination; Customs CIU officers making their presence noticed at the examination bay and reporting their findings after goods have been released leading to second examination; valuable and expensive items taken as samples without accounting for them among others.

Meanwhile, both associations have agreed to extend the ultimatum to withdraw their services from the ports.

Speaking at the meeting, Founder of NAGAFF, Dr. Boniface Aniebonam called on the Ministry to, as a matter of urgency, organise elections into the Governing Council of the Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN), in accordance with the Act setting it up.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2017
saintjoel:
[/b]FG appeal[b][/b]s to NAGAFF, ANLCA to shelve strike[b]

The federal government has appealed to licensed customs agents and freight forwarders to shelve their proposed withdrawal of service from the nation’s seaports and land border over alleged irregularities in the cargo clearing processes by the Nigeria Customs Service and other government agencies.

Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Transport, Alhaji Sabiu Zakari made the plea at a meeting with representatives of the two freight forwarding associations held at the Nigerian Shippers Council headquarters in Lagos on Wednesday.

It would be recalled that both associations had earlier issued a 21-day ultimatum to the government to address some of the issues militating against smooth cargo clearance.

They had listed highhandedness, impunity, extortion, blocking and diversion of properly exited cargoes on the highway and unwarranted detention of their members by officers of the NCS and other agencies of the government in the ports as some of the practices militating against smooth cargo clearance, trade facilitation.

Addressing representative of the association, Zakari urged the freight forwarders to shelve their proposed withdrawal of service as the government, in recognition of their important role in international trade was prepared to address the issues they have raised.

The associations in a joint statement highlighted some of the inefficiencies of the Nigeria Customs to include trade alerts in abuse; issuance of double PAAR and withdrawal without notice to importer; inherent abuse in the risk of managing value data for Customs purposes and absence of uniformity in the clearance of vehicles with regard to ex-factory prices

Others are delays associated with writing examination reports; unauthorised agencies of the government and individuals participating during customs examination; Customs CIU officers making their presence noticed at the examination bay and reporting their findings after goods have been released leading to second examination; valuable and expensive items taken as samples without accounting for them among others.

Meanwhile, both associations have agreed to extend the ultimatum to withdraw their services from the ports.

Speaking at the meeting, Founder of NAGAFF, Dr. Boniface Aniebonam called on the Ministry to, as a matter of urgency, organise elections into the Governing Council of the Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN), in accordance with the Act setting it up.

Kindly note that our parent bodies are still negotiating with the Federal ministry of financ and all other agencies concerned. Pending the outcome, jelad ventures will advise that if you've duty papers to process, it's better you get it done by your agent urgently.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
We wish all our existing and prospective clients a happy weekend.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2017
Men of the Federal Operations Unit, FOU Zone A, the anti-smuggling arm of the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, have laid siege on the popular Berger-yard auto mart for three days since last Thursday, in search of vehicles suspected to have been shipped into the country without payment or under payment of duty.

The officers, who were accompanied by Army officers of the OP MESA outfit, went to one of the 26 parks to take away three vehicles said to have been cleared without duty payment. However, the dealer, Kenneth Ezerube and his assistants refused to allow the cars to be taken away until the President of United Berger Motor Dealers Association, UBMDA, Chief Metche Nnadiekwe stepped in asking that the cars be taken to his office.

However, there was disagreement over the Customs officers visit. While Nnadiekwe claimed it was a routine Ezerube, said that the officers were invited by the President to intimidate him over his refusal to make a N35 million contribution. Responding to the allegation, Nnadiekwe said the Association was actually collecting money to take care of its legal cases and other pressing issues and that Mr. Ezerube had not been contributing to the upkeep of the Association over the years. He was however silent on the N35 million contribution. The Public Relations Officers of FOU Zone “A”, Jerry Attah, when contacted said the officers were actually there on official duty because there have been petitions of duty evasion or half payments.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
saintjoel:
Men of the Federal Operations Unit, FOU Zone A, the anti-smuggling arm of the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, have laid siege on the popular Berger-yard auto mart for three days since last Thursday, in search of vehicles suspected to have been shipped into the country without payment or under payment of duty.

The officers, who were accompanied by Army officers of the OP MESA outfit, went to one of the 26 parks to take away three vehicles said to have been cleared without duty payment. However, the dealer, Kenneth Ezerube and his assistants refused to allow the cars to be taken away until the President of United Berger Motor Dealers Association, UBMDA, Chief Metche Nnadiekwe stepped in asking that the cars be taken to his office.

However, there was disagreement over the Customs officers visit. While Nnadiekwe claimed it was a routine Ezerube, said that the officers were invited by the President to intimidate him over his refusal to make a N35 million contribution. Responding to the allegation, Nnadiekwe said the Association was actually collecting money to take care of its legal cases and other pressing issues and that Mr. Ezerube had not been contributing to the upkeep of the Association over the years. He was however silent on the N35 million contribution. The Public Relations Officers of FOU Zone “A”, Jerry Attah, when contacted said the officers were actually there on official duty because there have been petitions of duty evasion or half payments.

Little by little, the raid has started.

Happy workers day.
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by akumaris(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2017
hi pls how much can i clear a 2012/2013 toyota sienna
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by saintjoel(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2017
akumaris:
hi pls how much can i clear a 2012/2013 toyota sienna

Through which entry port / border, can we talk more on 08062948193(whatsapp).
Re: VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 07, 2017
How much will it cost to clear 2011 Lexus IS350 AWD at Tincan port or Seme border?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi / Dealer Plate Numbers Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.