Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 (29150 Views)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechiā€™s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices Since 2011 / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

You should be ashamed for defending such a crook..what about the ube projects he is flaunting like he is the one executing them??
get ready to hang yourself with a camel when Rochas is reelected.

Na Rochas we know!!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Xano(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2015
List is incomplete. There are issues with contractors.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kennedywax(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2015
@OP if u don't av beta tins to do,then u hold ur peace
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

Put mouth for this matter oo
I don put mouth o
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Na Rochas we know!!

Thought you are a change agent.. You guys are agents of darkness. Imo is indeed finished.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kay1one2(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Which one is abortion legalised again! Na wa for rochi o!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Wizlove(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
In summary, this is 45 count charge. Oya defend yourself aboki claiming to be Igbo.APC!!!!!!!!!!! charge.

9 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by blym4real: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Kenai:
This writer put Governor Rochas Okorocha on big-time BLAST!

But most interesting is the fact that MANY Imo residents can attest to these issues raised, regardless of party affiliation.

Just a simple visit would lay your doubts to rest.
Carefully read the issues listed out and tell us if tgere's any you can honestly debunk.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/21989-many-reasons-why-emperor-rochas-okorocha-cannot-be-re-elected-iwuala

Where are the proves?

39. Governor Okorocha
broke alliance with
APGA, President
Jonathan, Senator Chris
Anyanwu, Chief Martin
Agbaso, Chief Achike
Udenwa, Senator Hope
Uzodinma and many
who contributed to his
campaign that gave him
the first election victory
in his life in 2011
Is this also a valid reason?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by mimicious(f): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Dis journalist yaf finish rochas oooo

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Kenai:

But most interesting is the fact that MANY Imo residents can attest to these issues raised, regardless of party affiliation.

Carefully read the issues listed out and tell us if tgere's any you can honestly debunk.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/21989-many-reasons-why-emperor-rochas-okorocha-cannot-be-re-elected-iwuala

Only a fool will believe this nonsense written and proven only by the writer. Beer palour gist
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by themilanway(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Only dim wits like the original poster accuses people on the pages of newspaper or the internet.

If you know,not think,that Rochas or any other elected office holder abuses his office in any way or manner,do the legal and the most appropriate thing,sue him to court.

You lots needs to quit rambling on the pages of a newspaper.

I can bet my left balls that the silly writer never listed Ohakim's sins.

Hypocrites
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

Thought you are a change agent.. You guys are agents of darkness. Imo is indeed finished.
It is you that is finished and not my darling state. Go and take care of your misfortune and allow Rochas do his job.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by pillarmaria(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
cold:
How is legalising abortion a crime?
are you ok?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Na Rochas we know!!

The only saving grace he has is that ihedioha and ararume are still fighting themselves instead of teaming up to kick that fraudulent crook with a sweet mouth out of the Douglas house. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by BrAkingNews: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cold(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
pillarmaria:

are you ok?
I should be asking you
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kay1one2(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2015
cold:
How is legalising abortion a crime?

Suspect! Its against Nigerian law and morality!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kay1one2(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It is you that is finished and not my darling state. Go and take care of your misfortune and allow Rochas do his job.

Apc members and tyranny!

9 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Berem I know that you are living in denial.. Rochas is a crook.. But he has a way with the masses that's why they wil still love to vote him. But those that are no longer enchanted by his abracadabra have seen through him and know that he is OBT. Obtain by tricks

8 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cold(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Suspect! Its against Nigerian law and morality!
Which law? Give me the section in the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

The only saving grace he has is that ihedioha and ararume are still fighting themselves instead of teaming up to kick that fraudulent crook with a sweet mouth out of the Douglas house. Nonsense
that is God in action. He has set fire in the camp of the enemies. PDP will never rule Imo again.

Sai Rochas!

Please don't quote me again. I am tired of replying you.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cooltone: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Fake and boring gist.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Vithouston: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas is really a bad market and a curse to Imo people.

He declared free education at the Imo state university for Imo indigenes and asked the v.c
to reduce the % of Imo sons and daughters admitted into the university.

The worst Imo state have ever had. Really disappointing.

Development is not building halls here and there. Not even 25km of good road was built.

Imagin selling Imo newspaper equipments to his firm.

KA OPUO.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kay1one2(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2015
cold:

Which law? Give me the section in the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria

Na me and you go do this one today? Go and find out! And I added "morally"!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
that is God in action. He has set fire in the camp of the enemies. PDP will never rule Imo again.
Sai Rochas!
Please don't quote me again. I am tired of replying you.
I know that you are living in denial.. Rochas is a crook.. But he has a way with the masses that's why they wil still love to vote him. But those that are no longer enchanted by his abracadabra have seen through him and know that he is OBT. Obtain by tricks

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Kenai:

Why is this junk on fp? Only a brainless fool will believe the nonsense.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Okeycima: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
barcanista:
I am not from Imo neither do I live there. Somneone should please confirm the Security vote of Rochas. this is wickedness IF true
oga it is true

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
It's only the members of the association of pretending crooks that will see nothing wrong in such a fraudster

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Okeycima:
oga it is true
Na wa o, that man no get conscience o

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cold(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Na me and you go do this one today? Go and find out! And I added "morally"!
Morality is subjective. What may seem moral to you may not be moral to me
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Writing falsehood cannot save Imo PDP. The masses apart from Mbaise people who are barely acting on sentiments are totally in support of Okorocha. PDP hopes Jonathan will win on 28th and use federal might to rig them to destroy Imo State. However Jonathan himself can never win except through rigging and if he does rig the crisis will consume many politicians mostly of PDP.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by zingobaby: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmmm,no good politican in dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down, Praises God (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Commissions Oba Sekumade Concrere Road In Ikorodu / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.