Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 (29152 Views)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices Since 2011 / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cabjoy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas is out already N...............E........X........T moderator

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2015
nkemdi89:

Going by principle okigwe zone are aggitating to complete their 8yrs and hand over to owerri zone. The deputy governor is frm owerri zone which make the zone to have been compensated. Owerri zone is waiting for 2019 to have 8yrs uninterrupted. Mind you an owerri will never allow an mbaise man to rule over them that's what has reduced the chances of ihedioha over the zone.if agbaso. Martin was not pushed out he would have been the one to fill the gap for owerri zone .

And who says an Owerri man won't vote for an Mbaise man? Owerri as a zone is just tired of the Orlu people being there for 12yrs and going for another 4. Besides captain Ihenacho is from Emekuku and that is "Owerri" enough, so as you can see, these guys can't wait for another 4 years. They'd rather vote for captain than vote Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by smartprodigy: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Bonapart:
If this is true then why am i always hearing people chanting his name as one of the best governor in Nigeria...
Proudly igbo(Imo-boy)
Not people, its those he has paid off for his campaign purpose. I currently school in FUTO imo state and all what the Op wrote are all true
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Bonapart(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2015
smartprodigy:

Not people, its those he has paid off for his campaign purpose. I currently school in FUTO imo state and all what the Op wrote are all true
i see
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by obi2012: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2015
what is wrong with this law? This law concerns medical abortion not abortion for leisure, do you understand what that means?

Abagworo:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/okorocha-catholic-doctors-at-war-over-abortion-law/

Sponsored by the Majority Leader and member representing Ahiazu Mbaise state constituency, Mrs. Adekunle Ihuoma, the law is to be cited as “Imo State of Nigeria, Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Law Number 12 of 2012”.

According to the new law, every woman shall have the right to enjoy reproductive rights, including rights to medical abortion in cases of sexual assault, rape, incest and where the continued pregnancy endangers the life or the physical, mental, psychological or emotional health of the mother.

The law also stipulates that “every woman shall have the right to take decisions about her health needs and requirements.”

The law was very specific that a woman “shall have the right to determine the processes concerning reproduction in her body.”

Okorocha also approved that every woman should have a right to health, which should be understood to mean enjoyment of the highest level of physical, mental and social well-being and healthcare services.

These provisions include everything relating to family planning.

Chairman, Catholic Medical Practitioners Association, Dr. Phillip Njemanze, has reacted angrily to the law, arguing that “the law is anti-God, dehumanizing and totally unacceptable to the association.

“The law is devastating. With its signing into law by Governor Okorocha, abortion has been legalized in the state and anybody, just anybody can now ask for abortion as a right in the state.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/okorocha-catholic-doctors-at-war-over-abortion-law/#sthash.FZqvMjte.dpuf
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
fippycbk:

And who says an Owerri man won't vote for an Mbaise man? Owerri as a zone is just tired of the Orlu people being there for 12yrs and going for another 4. Besides captain Ihenacho is from Emekuku and that is "Owerri" enough, so as you can see, these guys can't wait for another 4 years. They'd rather vote for captain than vote Rochas.
Owerri zone has 9 lga the vote alone from mbaitoli lga is massive to cover 3lga in dat zone. Remember mbaike comprising of ikeduru will support their brother who is the deputy governor. Quite alright captain is from emekuku he will have the vote from owerri north cos that where is impact was really felt, like I said earlier an owerri man will not watch an mbaise man rule over them. That makes the vote which they would hv gathered being divided.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by unclejb2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
get ready to hang yourself with a camel when Rochas is reelected.

Na Rochas we know!!
foolishness in high profile. Rochas is a scam and con artist. He is a saboteur.

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
nkemdi89:

Owerri zone has 9 lga the vote alone from mbaitoli lga is massive to cover 3lga in dat zone. Remember mbaike comprising of ikeduru will support their brother who is the deputy governor. Quite alright captain is from emekuku he will have the vote from owerri north cos that where is impact was really felt, like I said earlier an owerri man will not watch an mbaise man rule over them. That makes the vote which they would hv gathered being divided.

You keep saying that an Owerri man will never want an Mbaise man to rule over them...kindly state your reasons for saying so. Cos from what I've seen so far, they'd prefer an Mbaise man (who is in the same zone as theirs) to an Orlu man.

Thank You.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
fippycbk:

You keep saying that an Owerri man will never want an Mbaise man to rule over them...kindly state your reasons for saying so. Cos from what I've seen so far, they'd prefer an Mbaise man (who is in the same zone as theirs) to an Orlu man.

Thank You.
The agelong animosity between owerri and mbaise. An average owerri man believes an mbaise man if given power that they will clinch on it and deprive others of benefitting also they believe due to the tricky and arrogant nature of an mbaise man especially the candidate(emeka) involve that it won't favour them. Besides emeka was in the house for long it was during his last tenure in the house the he remember to embark on sumtin meaniful that the people benefitted from.the word on the street will even tell u d hatred towards emeka.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by mandax: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Count Number 46 :

Okorocha campaigned in 2011 to move the seat of Imo state government around the 27 LGAS of Imo state - meaning he shall extend development to all of Imo state.

But except extending roads to the other 26 LGAs of Imo state, Okorocha governed Imo state in four years as if only Owerri Municipal Lga represents Imo state
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
nkemdi89:

The agelong animosity between owerri and mbaise. An average owerri man believes an mbaise man if given power that they will clinch on it and deprive others of benefitting also they believe due to the tricky and arrogant nature of an mbaise man especially the candidate(emeka) involve that it won't favour them. Besides emeka was in the house for long it was during his last tenure in the house the he remember to embark on sumtin meaniful that the people benefitted from.the word on the street will even tell u d hatred towards emeka.

Please tell me what caused this animosity cos I'm just hearing about it for the 1st time. And the words on the street too will tell you how much people hate Owelle. Most of the guys who like/support Owelle are people who weren't affected directly by his scams.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
fippycbk:

Please tell me what caused this animosity cos I'm just hearing about it for the 1st time. And the words on the street too will tell you how much people hate Owelle. Most of the guys who like/support Owelle are people who weren't affected directly by his scams.
If you are from imo you will understand the rivary between them, nobody benefits from owelle directly neither am I an owelle fan but going by what is on ground the other candidates are not pulling weight like owelle. Imo state is not a testing ground for evry dick tom and harry to exercise their political prowess.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
nkemdi89:

If you are from imo you will understand the rivary between them, nobody benefits from owelle directly neither am I an owelle fan but going by what is on ground the other candidates are not pulling weight like owelle. Imo state is not a testing ground for evry dick tom and harry to exercise their political prowess.

I'm from Imo and I've never heard of such rivalry. Make I watch this debate mbok. Thanks 4 the enlightenment.

Cheers grin
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
fippycbk:

I'm from Imo and I've never hears of such rivalry. Make I watch this debate mbok. Thanks 4 the enlightenment.

Cheers grin
Ha no wonder u dey show sentiment maybe you are from mbaise sef, am not from imo that's why am liberal when it comes to politics I don't attach sentiment cos everything is plain .
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Aegon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Samirana360:

Ur level of understandin is very low coz if u had understood my first comment, (I said whether it's true or propaganda, he's adjudged as one of d best governors)....when almost all d igbo people out there ar hailing okorocha, . U ar here arguing with me. Gud9t
Pray tell us how you got to that conclusion, with what facts and or figures can you buttress your point. What banquets were held in his name? Whether true or propaganda I should just believe anything? Which Igbo people hailed him? Where? When? and for what? How many people have been employed under him into well meaning jobs? How many general hospitals and health centers are functional? Is there pipe borne water in the capital or anywhere in IMO state? What is the pass rate of SSCE before his tenure? has it improved or declined? Why has there not been local government elections for 4 whole years? Is it no longer an arm of government? What signature projects can you claim he executed? How much are youth corpers paid in IMO state before his tenure? how much are they currently earning?
You see I don't believe propaganda like you, I deduce things by myself. Maybe when you answer my questions correctly you might begin to see with your own eyes. My level of understanding is very low please help me. Good evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
fippycbk:

Thank You.
My broda ana le? Rochas has won. I told you an mbaise man can never rule imo, I think you see what happened? Did the owerri zone sUpport him? Apart from mbiase where he rigged and had high(kano) figure the other zones didn't. Some of us are grounded in imo politics so when we come online to talk we don't just do that for talking sake, anyway show for rockview make I flex u victory flexing.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
nkemdi89:

My broda ana le? Rochas has won. I told you an mbaise man can never rule imo, I think you see what happened? Did the owerri zone sUpport him? Apart from mbiase where he rigged and had high(kano) figure the other zones didn't. Some of us are grounded in imo politics so when we come online to talk we don't just do that for talking sake, anyway show for rockview make I flex u victory flexing.

You just stated the obvious that Okorocha won because his opposition is an Mbaise man. What the Mbaise people did do you people, only God knows...

And about the flexing, I'm heading back to Uyo 2day. We go relate some other time nne. Udo diri gi. grin
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2015
fippycbk:

You just stated the obvious that Okorocha won because his opposition is an Mbaise man. What the Mbaise people did do you people, only God knows...

And about the flexing, I'm heading back to Uyo 2day. We go relate some other time nne. Udo diri gi. grin
The reason behind their animosity me sef hv made research kwa but their greatgrandfather knows better but they are all dead. Still branch make I give u one bottle of andre make u carry waka go uyo.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
nkemdi89:

The reason behind their animosity me sef hv made research kwa but their greatgrandfather knows better but they are all dead. Still branch make I give u one bottle of andre make u carry waka go uyo.

;DI don de road already. K'anyi ruo ya later.
Thank you very much.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by nkemdi89(f): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
fippycbk:

;DI don de road already. K'anyi ruo ya later.
Thank you very much.
I owe you one bottle of andre any time you show na.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
nkemdi89:

I owe you one bottle of andre any time you show na.

I will gladly accept. grin
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kenai:
This writer put Governor Rochas Okorocha on big-time BLAST!

But most interesting is the fact that MANY Imo residents can attest to these issues raised, regardless of party affiliation.

Just a simple visit would lay your doubts to rest.
Carefully read the issues listed out and tell us if tgere's any you can honestly debunk.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/21989-many-reasons-why-emperor-rochas-okorocha-cannot-be-re-elected-iwuala

[size=14pt]Okorocha is a thief I have always said it look at my post in the other thread. Before he became Goevrnor he was indicted by the Senate for embezzling a road contract after collecting mobilization over a hundred million naira and while at NEMA agency of inflating a contract by more than a million dollars.[/size]
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by DeGenius3(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry, I'm voting for Buhari, not Rochas!

By the way, we've made up our minds!

Buhari till FFK and Fayose finish their tenure at Kiri Kiri.

and you are getting what you voted for!

CONFUSION.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by DeGenius3(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
I confirmed Number 12 when i went for
a burial in Imo state in the month of
June this year.

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kossyablaze(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bonapart:
If this is true then why am i always hearing people chanting his name as one of the best governor in Nigeria...
Proudly igbo(Imo-boy)
Ur eye go don clear now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by jamace(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Rochas Okorocha is the father of all IBERIBERISM!

Internet never forgets! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.