Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain (40270 Views)

Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / See Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam&dodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by rhymxkid(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
daniberry:
are we supposed to care about this... soon people will start eating this!! nway I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND.... YIPEEE...... cheesy
no way am gonna eat that !! Anyways welcome on board... Hoping to sEe more of u..*winks*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by clemz88(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
So what's the big deal there
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Don jazzy, get married so that your wife will make u balanced diet..
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by kikibabe(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
madt combination
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by nifemi25(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Crocz:
Na so one man take start for my hood...him wife begin think na play until..... lipsrsealed

Don't you think you need to finish the story you started.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by ggrin(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
KingTom:
Na only for Romance section o. Dem go release me on the 24th. grin grin
24th my birthday! cry cry cry
soundecided

Wetin concern me wit ya buydayundecided
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by KingTom(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
ggrin:
soundecided

Wetin concern me wit ya buydayundecided
cry cry
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by oluwasunshine(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Alajegurun,alajesu,f.f.o.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by ggrin(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
KingTom:
cry cry
why u con open new acctundecided

Romance no gree comt for ya lifeundecided
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by KingTom(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
ggrin:
why u con open new acctundecided

Romance no gree comt for ya lifeundecided
Dem too quote me for there na grin
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by simdam500(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by jerryboie10(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
sunnyshayne:
For the very first time Don jazzy fall my hand.
can't u see dah it is d work f photoshop
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by macdelene(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Una no knw if na pix snap he just snap. Anoda person fit dey eat the plantain. He just ttake am snap. I bet correct. Vegetable soup dey corner
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
When u have so much money to spend, no wife and no kids fees to pay, trust me u will show a pic of urself eating beans and okazi soup
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
cocoberry:
U have refused to answer my question, where on earth is Mzmariah?

cocoberry, zicoraads I'm here. cry

Cocoberry I'm sorry I left without a word, I had a lot on my mind then that almost ended me. When i returned, I followed you again but you didn't so I un followed, waiting for the day you will know I'm behind this moniker. I follow your post silently and I smile each time I read them.

Zicoraads I'm sorry I left too. I've been silently following your post and I've been very good knowing you are well.

Jackpot how are you? I've missed you too and yeah, I follow your everypost too.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by cocoberry(f): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oh my Goodness! My sister and friend! Pele, alot has happened. Missed u so dearly. Will inbox u now. Zicoraads is kinda avoiding me now, he's been with lots of babes here. I just dey look am. I go soon change am for am.

Herzumpther:
cocoberry, zicoraads I'm here. cry

Cocoberry I'm sorry I left without a word, I had a lot on my mind then that almost ended me. When i returned, I followed you again but you didn't so I un followed, waiting for the day you will know I'm behind this moniker. I follow your post silently and I smile each time I read them.

Zicoraads I'm sorry I left too. I've been silently following your post and I've been very good knowing you are well.

Jackpot how are you? I've missed you too and yeah, I follow your everypost too.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
cocoberry:
Oh my Goodness! My sister and friend! Pele, alot has happened. Missed u so dearly. Will inbox u now. Zicoraads is kinda avoiding me now, he's been with lots of babes here. I just dey look am. I go soon change am for am.

Lol. Don't mind zic, I dey see him handwork. I missed u more.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by zicoraads: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Don't mind zic, I dey see him handwork. I missed u more.
Which handiwork? grin grin

Ayam innocent fa embarassed

After you dumped me...Cocoberry picked me up and has been showing me love like kilode kiss kiss

How then would I want to cheat on her or even misbehave? That lady has been everything I could ever hope for and more kiss

Ma baby...ma e-boo...Cocoberry durling kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
zicoraads:

After you dumped me...Cocoberry picked me up and has been showing me love like kilode kiss kiss

How then would I want to cheat on her or even misbehave? That lady has been everything I could ever hope for and more kiss

Hehehehe.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by kaboninc(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hehehehe.
Re: Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain by magabounce(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
zicoraads:

Cocoberry.. Berra kip it e- zicoraads wld soo dump ya ass lyk it was bad news... No beef..... grin grin angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics) / Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.