Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony (31905 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by prospero5(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2015
When the man remembers the pile of debt to be paid after, him face go sour(iso ata efiad)[eyen Uyo]
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Edusouls(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2015
kevinberry:
They are happy because of the following reasons

After countless abortion,they still got a man

After living a fake life and almost close to menopause they still got a man..

They can't believe that a man can actually marry them with their bitchly attitude..

Most nigeria Girls sucks

*Team Foreign Girls
niger girls suck diee...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by kennyjodeci(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
But why do they cry more than the grooms?
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by omoyesimoni: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Edusouls(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
they are happy flashing fake teeth and smiles, because tommorow you will hear how she is giving the man hell of trouble in the home,putting so much pressure in the mans life,insalting the man,planting the seeds of enemity between his family members that will grow and stay for years to come, some families gets divided and fight each other till the end due to the unfortunate introduction of a single bride of doom, setting the man's children up against the man, comparing the man's achievement with other men this puts the man into a very stressful lifestyle,trying to run faster than his legs this surely leads to untimely death or severe depression..so the bride is never happy, is just faked,cos if they are truely happy with getting a man, we wont be hearing endless family tragedies,torments to the man, failed marriages, wife gross direspect to the man, tormenting emotional abuse men suffer from daily...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Edusouls:
niger girls suck diee...

I tell you bro
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by nairabetguru(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Truth be Told man.

wristwatch:
Bride express great joy during wedding ceremony by dancing, kissing d groom continuously, etc.

The groom is also happy but can't be compared to the level of bride because he knows the task ahead.

So the reasons why a bride is happier are;

1. Financial trouble is over: She knows her man will foot the larger percentage of the bills. So whether she is rich or not, her financial responsibilities will be taking care of.

2. Free from disgrace: Women know how to bad mouth their counterparts who is due or overdue for marriage. When u see a new bride, you will see this radiant joy in her flaunting her wedding ring and no lady can bully her.

3. Fulfilment: Men feel more fulfilled when they achieve financial breakthrough. Women are fulfilled when marry the right man. There is this DREAM COME TRUE written on bride's face during wedding ceremony.

4. Respect: Bride express happiness especially when they marry a successful man and bearing his name automatically brings respect in her life. For example, marrying awolowo, otedola, adenuga, etc.

Note: For groom, the salute title doesn't change(Mr.) but for bride, it changes from Miss to Mrs. Now tell me why she won't be more happy.

5. Wedding gown: Bride wears wedding gown once in her life but groom can wear his tuxedo after the ceremony which is not the first time in his life he is putting on a tux.
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by kosalabaro: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Earthly tinz!
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by koyyess: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Trust me, except for the financial aspect(in some cases) any woman that smiles for the other reasons mentioned above is completely deluded. The african society does not respect women regardless of their status. The women don't even respect each other nor themselves. Except you are married to the right person, weddings give the bride an opportunity to express her last feeling of happiness before facing 'reality'.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by imitor4us(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Babe, e no easy oo. Nah we go pay house bills, children school fee, food, building project, etc. The economy is not smiling and more jobs are given to females becos of yansh power

lol.
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by koyyess: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
kevinberry:

They can't believe that a man can actually marry them with their bitchly attitude..

Most nigeria Girls sucks

*Team Foreign Girls
Na so fagg*ts don full NL ? You and your 17 cohorts including the misguided and stu*pid heterosexuals that liked your comment should be burnt to death. What a waste of space on the planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by imitor4us(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Edusouls:
they are happy flashing fake teeth and smiles, because tommorow you will hear how she is giving the man hell of trouble in the home,putting so much pressure in the mans life,insalting the man,planting the seeds of enemity between his family members that will grow and stay for years to come, some families gets divided and fight each other till the end due to the unfortunate introduction of a single bride of doom, setting the man's children up against the man, comparing the man's achievement with other men this puts the man into a very stressful lifestyle,trying to run faster than his legs this surely leads to untimely death or severe depression..so the bride is never happy, is just faked,cos if they are truely happy with getting a man, we wont be hearing endless family tragedies,torments to the man, failed marriages, wife gross direspect to the man, tormenting emotional abuse men suffer from daily...

Well said man, all these are just directly proportions of the women of this age. I'm married and you need to see them in their colours and actions.
man who wants to live long must learn to be himself and shut is hears for some their sayings.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Enockia(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
cherryice:
Who says brides r usually happier?

no one says we all see it
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by salbis(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonym0us:
Only lazy women do this
Really?
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by jbaby265(f): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonym0us:
Only lazy women do this

i concour
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Dahjhi: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mimienudles:
True but most grooms hardly smile
you ever wonder why? grin
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Aystarz: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
kevinberry:

Most nigeria Girls sucks

@searching4love, is that you

*Team Foreign Girls
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wonder why nairalanders like to peddle lies.
Anyone reading this thread who is not nigerian would think the women in nigeira don't have jobs or contribute financially to their marriages.

So many dumb folks on the Internet. undecided
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
And that is why i said many couples after some months of marriage begin to squeeze face as if they were forced to get married. the men will start acting as if they have been choked and start having affairs. All because they wanna please society. Then you wonder why they got married in the first place. In other countries like amongst the whites, you will see grooms dancing like there is no tomorrow, beaming with smiles. some even cry for joy. Not in nigeria o! Marriage in nigeria is a Sham!
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't know which weddings everyone is generalizing about because on my wedding day, my DH danced and smiled like he won the lottery.

I was even the shy one.

And I've been to many weddings where the groom was vibrant and esctatic about getting married.
Pls don't buy into the nairaland version of reality that is anything but real.

Sophyrocks:
And that is why i said many couples after some months of marriage begin to squeeze face as if they were forced to get married. the men will start acting as if they have been choked and start having affairs. All because they wanna please society. Then you wonder why they got married in the first place. In other countries like amongst the whites, you will see grooms dancing like there is no tomorrow, beaming with smiles. some even cry for joy. Not in nigeria o! Marriage in nigeria is a Sham!
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
cococandy:
I don't know which weddings everyone is generalizing about because on my wedding day, my DH danced and smiled like he won the lottery.

I was even the shy one.

And I've been to many weddings where the groom was vibrant and esctatic about getting married.
Pls don't buy into the nairaland version of reality that is anything but real.

Good for you Coco. Im just talking based on observations from weddings ive observed throughout my lifetime.
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by makapella(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
They find it difficult smiling because of the big dent in their accounts. some even borrow to meet up and you expect to be all smiley right? grin
Among I so nte mboto ekpang
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
I wonder why nairalanders like to peddle lies.
Anyone reading this thread who is not nigerian would think the women in nigeira don't have jobs or contribute financially to their marriages.

So many dumb folks on the Internet. undecided

Most ladies in Nigeria leave dependent life. Few are independent.
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Am telling u bro.
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Why will he smile when he knows after marriage bondage begins. [/size]

Sighs. My brother no be small thing.
Re: Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
cherryice:
Who says brides r usually happier?

My observation and a lot of people can testify to this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.