Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! (959 Views)

Pregnant Oyin VAkpan Goes Topless In New Photoshoot / Oyin Adun / Esan (ina Ati Ojo)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Welcome Everyone, Enjoy!!!!
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
PROLOGUE

Several researches might have explained that A second might be all is needed to Change everything a Man had always believed in. It might be a minute. It might be an hour. It might be a day. It might be a week. It might be a month. It might be a Year. It might be a Leap Year. It might be a Moment. It might be a span. Attimes, it might be a Lifetime. Even several Religious leaders had often made reference to it. Well, they know not!

Staring down at the Body of a Forty year old woman who was the mother of Three, lying helplessly in a pool of blood in an average sized Living room consisting of just a special Rock chair, a table for reading and three seemingly ordinary and none comfortable couches, many will agree is not a common sight to behold, it isn't weird either but it's just scarce. A blood soiled fellow with a Knife in his hands gazed abberantly at the body and a drop of tear streamed down his left cheek. He pulled his blue jersey tug off and stood naked in sight of the woman in the pool of blood. He squatted on his knees tenderly and gazed with affection, the woman he had used a Knife on some minutes ago. He took her quiet hand and placed it on his Flacid Manhood before benting down a little to kiss her.

Now, imagine that scenario, hatching up the Knife holding fellow as you might be feeling as a tall, dark and lanky one. Once, you're successfully able to do that, You've gotten My current situation. That tall lanky fellow is Me and that Forty year old woman lying in a pool of blood is My mother. The woman who had always cared and watched over Me. The woman who took me in when every other person rejected Me. The woman who took care of Me right from my baby Years. The woman who was always ready to please Me. The woman who was ever equipped for my needs. The woman who could care for her Son in a way no one else would ever do. The woman that was my Life and death. The woman that made me this. The lady that brought this upon Me.

"Nye nye nye..," I heard the painful cry of a baby. A little adorable baby.

I picked the baby up promptly and quickly and it was like that action of mine aggravated the situation as she opened her little mouth even wider and emitted piercing sound from it.

"Ayo! Ayo!" a frail looking woman ran in and I instantly knew I was with her Ayo. I was with her Joy.
Immediately She saw me, either due to the Knife still with me or the state I was in or maybe, the woman lieing helplessly, she stopped in her tracks with her eyes threatening to bulge out of her sockets and a teardrop dripped off my left cheek again. I knew she would be here.
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2015
This story is a pure Work of art. Every character mentioned theirin nor names are in no way connected to any real life event. It is a mere work of art.
No part of this production can be altered, tampered with nor Copied without the permission of the Author. Anyone who goes contrary to the rules would surely meet His/her waterloo.

I'm no Proffesor, so bash my Grammar all U want.... Just enjoy and Acknowledge the Author.
Remember, appreciation matters a lot!

Inspired by: ________________________

Dedicated to: The being called Vengeance.

Contact Author- Abdulhakeemthronekido@gmail.com.
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by gracile(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
wow nice!
can u complete it pleeaassse embarassed
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by nellyme(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wow, wonderful piece....pls do continue
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by LarrySun(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
You are appreciated, sir. smiley
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
gracile:
wow nice!
can u complete it pleeaassse embarassed
I'll surely do, ma.
Don't wish to get caught between two stories. I tried that in the past, it wasn't the most nice thing to do.
Once I'm through with my ongoing story, I would commence this and be rest assured, I'll give you a mention, then.
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
nellyme:
Wow, wonderful piece....pls do continue
I'll do, Ma. Whenever that'll be, I would surely give you a mention.
Thanks.
Re: Esan (oyin Ati Abgon)! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2015
LarrySun:
You are appreciated, sir. smiley
Whao! Who have we here? This is very rare.
Thanks for this.
I'll surely do, sir. I would surely give you a mention when I'm done with the current one.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

"POSIT OF DILEMMA" - Episode One / Penastory : Don't Say Jesus (18+) / An Open Letter To “Mr Ikemba”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.