Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. (1358 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by Gsentme(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello good people in the house I want travel to Malaysia pls any nairaland there. I really need ur advise on hw is life over there.
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by Vicjustice: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by anitabeauty(f): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2015
wish to visit mala
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by youngbilly1: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Some nairalanders can discourage people damn. Even those that have no experience. Malaysia is a great place but lotta racism. If you enter with visitors visa have enough BTA. The best is coming in with a student visa. If you wanna come work in Malaysia forget it you can't find work. Unless you want too do yahoo yahoo or u wanna push drugs. And have someone to stay with don't think you can go to Malaysia without knowing anyone. Na from airport police go nab you lol. So it's your choice.
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by Gsentme(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Tnx so much man
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by justwise(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2015
youngbilly1:
Some nairalanders can discourage people damn. Even those that have no experience. Malaysia is a great place but lotta racism. If you enter with visitors visa have enough BTA. The best is coming in with a student visa. If you wanna come work in Malaysia forget it you can't find work. Unless you want too do yahoo yahoo or u wanna push drugs. And have someone to stay with don't think you can go to Malaysia without knowing anyone. Na from airport police go nab you lol. So it's your choice.

Very encouraging
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by tdayof(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Gsentme:
Hello good people in the house I want travel to Malaysia pls any nairaland there. I really need ur advise on hw is life over there.

Sure there is

Cc:JayJustus
Re: Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. by JayJustus(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
tdayof:

Sure there is

Cc:JayJustus

what's his purpose?? lol

(1) (Reply)

Think You Know Lagos Well Enough? / My Journey: Atlanta To Lagos / Naira For Shillings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.