Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Have You Seen This Car Anywhere In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen This Car Anywhere In Nigeria? (844 Views)

Please Tell Me About This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / Has Any One Actually Seen This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Car Anywhere In Nigeria? by milestonejnr(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't think you have seen this ride lately around this part of the world (Nigeria).
In case you don't know, this is 2015 Lexus NX-F-Sport. This is a car loaded with technology that will blow your mind.
This machine has a touchpad-like interpretation of the mouse that used to control all interior functions. There's the ability to pinch and swipe on the map, like a smartphone, though it never worked terribly well.

There are other bunch of modern driver aid functions like:

-Lane departure alert
-Precollision alert
-An adaptive cruise control system that can bring the car to a full stop

And the one that freaked me out is an optional wireless charging tray in the center console, which will charge your smartphone's battery without using any charging cables. You can also remote start your car.

Under the hood is a 2.0-liter, direct-injection, 235-hp, 258-lb-ft torque, 17-psi of boost. This car can jet from 0-60mph in just 7 seconds for the AWD version and 7.2 seconds for the FWD version...that's cool. This lady doesn't make much noise, she's a quiet lady.

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/03/2015-lexus-nx-f-sport.html

Re: Have You Seen This Car Anywhere In Nigeria? by SuperSuave(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have one in my garage grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Car Anywhere In Nigeria? by thexzy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na today!!!......plenty dey flood Abj, Lag, Benin, and ph

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My New Corolla...engine Maintainance / Polygard Super A1 Brake Fluid And Lightweight Filler Paste / Is There Any Issue With Passat 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.