Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? (52185 Views)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Tohpeh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:
Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?
Is the groom regretting marrying the bride? The bride is also crying but doesn't want to spoil her makeup
you sure this is not a movie undecided
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by arimahoseloka(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:
tears of joy? and he's crying so hard like that? there must be something wrong
that man is overwhelmed with emotion. trust me on this.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
My sister in_inlaw cried on her wedding day, cried on her sister's wedding day, also cried on my wedding with his brother. All because she usually wish her mum is alive to witness their success. They really suffered. This may apply to this young man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by stagger: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na wa o. Meanwhile I was already picturing my wife naked in my mind during the service and the thought was very pleasant.

Which Kain mumu groom dey cry for him wedding where im dey collect permanent visa to his wife's London?
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Lexcom20(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol mayb d chairman sent him an sms dat his nt goin 2 make
d reception n d man is his only hope afta borowin money 4 d weddin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by uchennn: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Joel3:
hahaha the guy is a banker on a 50k salary per month.

and he budgeted 600k for the wedding probably he borrowed 300k.

and now he has spent 1 million for the wedding. debt after wedding. and to add to it he got a sacked/ leaving letter a day to the wedding from the bank.

he is now thinking how he is going to pay the loan he took back. and not only that he saw the wife birth certificate the day of the wedding. she is senior to him with 10years.

my guy couldn't help but cry.

I'm sure you are a jobless slowpoke. angry
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by daramz1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Maybe he thought about his late parents.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
olubankemi:
My sister in_inlaw cried on her wedding day, cried on her sister's wedding day, also cried on my wedding with his brother. All because she usually wish her mum is alive to witness their success. They really suffered.
eyahhhh. she's so emotional sad
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by sule5727: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:
Is the groom regretting marrying the bride? The bride is also crying but doesn't want to spoil her makeup
may be the girl did a very terrible thing wen both of them are dating nd he remember the incident dats y is crying!
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by bamite(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
He's probably thinking about his mom food and how he will miss it.
you again
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Mutuwa(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:

I was there..it was a wedding turned funeral..
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by NovusHomo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
It may be that one of his parents or someone who made a great impact in his life was not there because they died a few days to the wedding ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mutuwa:

I was there..it was a wedding turned funeral..
Really? Please kindly share with us what happened
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by NovusHomo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
sarris:
Its a shame Nigerians hv forgotten .

People do not forget, but time heals. Enough!
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Vikky014(f): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Maybe some of the wedding invitees got involved in an accident on their way to the church and they just got informed of the sad development.
perfect answer.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Ogbu1oo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:

Lol,dey flog am come d wedding
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by creamylicious(f): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
girl from rich family. guy is earning minimum wage. he didn't imagine a rich girl will gree him own and there is a baby on d way
even sophisticated home appliances av been provided by d brides family
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Eluwilussit(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:
is he the only one who has gone through the meaning of commitment? its so weird seeing a grown man cry this much on his wedding day na,,, how many have u seen like this?

I was a best man to my friend in 2000. For the first time, I paid close attention to the words. I was startled. I wept and I don't cry easily. I didn't cry when I lost my parents, to tell you how difficult it is to make me cry. I couldnt believe the level of commitment required in marriage. It prepared me for mine. It was an eye opener. I have seen both grooms and brides cry for joy. It is nothing to be ashamed of.

That experience changed me. It changed the way I look at women. It softened me. It made me a better man. It made me wanna love and settle down. Today, I am happily married and enjoying every bit of it.

There also might be other reasons. Only the brides and grooms can say why they cry. Lol.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:

I thought you wanted to tell us since you brought this. possibly an accident with some of his relatives, if not, I see no reason.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by nduchucks: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Those are cries of joy. He is just an emotional guy.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by reflx(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
i cried in mine too...wifey's parents are late....but i tell you if you saw the display of affection and devotion from her peeps both her father's side and mothers side!!!like they planned to outdo each other....summary is our home was furnished totally by the two families...when i saw all these and their touching words and tributes to my inlaws...i cried...i cried.
the Memory of the Righteous is indeed blessed!!!
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:
I hate seeing men cry. angry
Me too sad
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Joel3(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
uchennn:

I'm sure you are a jobless slowpoke. angry
you are an employed Idio.t slowpoke shi.t packer.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by Joel3(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
arimahoseloka:
just look @ the amount of effort and time u put in to say this nonsense. Na wa o
just look at the amount of time you use to read it. na was o
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by passionate88: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
rattlesnake:
kai what a childish comment ode...how the fackk did u get a smart phone sef
hahaha... Nice one
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by ronald4lif(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:
Na Ishilove,if u dey crush on me,tell me no be to dey ban me

You and this babe ehh, una matter taya person. Make una make up na grin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by ipleddge: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

You and this babe ehh, una matter taya person. Make una make up na grin
I have my own wife,na wetin dey pain her be that
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by iphanyiuma(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
When the pastor announces: is there anyone in this congregation who knows y this two should not be married?? And his 9month pregnant ex stands up!!!gringrin
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by ronald4lif(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:
I have my own wife,na wetin dey pain her be that

Tell me something, you and your wifey don reconcile ni.
Re: Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? by DollyParton1(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:
He might have lost his parents and was wishing they were there to watch him become a man.
The best answer so far.
My brother cried like a baby at his engagement too, it was less than a year after we lost our mom. We couldn't help it, but join him in crying too, including my dad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.