Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. (999 Views)

FEMALE ACCOUNTANT AND FEMALE CASHIER NEEDED@@@BECAN GARDENS AND SUITES LTD. / Male And Female Receptionist Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd / Taxi Drivers With Cab Needed@ Becan Gardens And Suite Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by BECANGARDEN: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
BECAN GARDENS AND SUITES LTD.

EXPERIENCED DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY.

JOB TITLE: DRIVER

JOB DESCRIPTION:

* MUST BE NEAT

* MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE

* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE

* MUST RESIDE WITHIN EJIGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL AREA.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR (CV) TO Becangarden.suites@yahoo.com USING THE JOB TITLE NOR POSITION AS THE SUBJECT.

www.becangardenandsuite.com
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by BECANGARDEN: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
BECANGARDEN:
BECAN GARDENS AND SUITES LTD.

EXPERIENCED DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY.

JOB TITLE: DRIVER

JOB DESCRIPTION:

* MUST BE NEAT

* MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE

* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE

* MUST RESIDE WITHIN EJIGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL AREA.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR (CV) TO Becangarden.suites@yahoo.com USING THE JOB TITLE NOR POSITION AS THE SUBJECT.

www.becangardenandsuite.com

STILL OPEN
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by Oluwadare: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello sir, pls i would like to know if Health Management Organization is wellcomed to partner with you? Seeing your on-going recruitment, we can be in care of medical aspects. Thank you sir.
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by BECANGARDEN: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oluwadare:
Hello sir, pls i would like to know if Health Management Organization is wellcomed to partner with you? Seeing your on-going recruitment, we can be in care of medical aspects. Thank you sir.
Noted; But we have a body in care of that aspect already. Thanks for your interest.....
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by BECANGARDEN: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
More proposals are highly welcomed.
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by Oluwadare: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
BECANGARDEN:
Noted; But we have a body in care of that aspect already. Thanks for your interest.....
Alright. Appreciate your response thank you .
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by Obeenah(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
BECANGARDEN:
More proposals are highly welcomed.

Good day @ BecanGarden. I appreciate your openness to proposals. Commendable.

I would like to introduce to you the potential benefit of using a Solar system to power your suite. I do believe you spend a ridiculous amount of money running a generator given the electricity situation in the country.

I propose a switch to a more efficient, Noiseless and cheaper alternative. We offer to carry out a free energy audit of your hotel to determine your energy need and install free of charge for a one month period to show that a solar system really does work.

We have power fuel stations, restaurants and homes using our system and we believe this will be a wise alternative for you to consider.

Please visit solynta.com.ng to view our list of installations across the country.

Awaiting your response. Thank you.

Solynta Energy.
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by dolipo1: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
i will send my application now, i have 15 years of driving experience but i reside in iyana ipaja 08033339488 / 07025711111. THANKS
Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by dolipo1: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
BECANGARDEN:

STILL OPEN

I TRIED APPLYING BUT THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT GOING THROUGH

Dear sir,

Application for the post of a Driver

In reference to the advert place online for the vacant post of a driver in your organization, I, Abolarin Saheed, hereby apply for the vacant post.

I am an SSCE holder with 15 years of driving experience.

I promise to carry out my responsibility in accordance to the laid down rules and regulation of your organization and to also use my acquired experience to add to your organization if my application is considered.
Attached to this letter is my curriculum vitae.
Yours faithfully.

Abolarin Saheed.

07025711111 08033339488

Re: Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently@@becan Garden And Suites Ltd.. by iameleto: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
@ BECANGARDEN, I wish to bring forth to you a proposal for car hire service in your hotel. I can provide you good clean executive saloon cars for your visitors comfortability to fortify your present fleet. I've try to send you a mail but it is not delivering. You may wish to contact me on 08034745311, 08099369834 for further discussion. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Test And Interview Invite At Alex France Limited / Accountant Wanted In An It Solutions Company In Victoria Island / Aptitude Test In FAAD Procurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.