Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? (49567 Views)

Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
She does look guudd no doubt,buh make up aint for minors
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nickymezor(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
She does look guudd no doubt, buh make up aint good for minors
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by sisisioge: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
She looks cute...every girl loves to play dressup. Nothing wrong with it so long as she's not going out with it and it's not harmful to her skin grin
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Kangol99(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
D outfit is 9ice bt d makeup...
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by lordthree(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

You disgust me

and you are? why should I care about how I make you feel? idfwu

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
lordthree:

and you are? why should I care about how I make you feel? idfwu

A Muslim
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by lordthree(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

A Muslim
Muslims are synonymous with child marriages so if anything you should find your kind disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
lordthree:

Muslims are synonymous with child marriages so if anything you should find your kind disgusting.

Hmmm

*thinking*
'This guy probably thinks that he is enlightened'

Nope, I think not.

I am tired, chat with you later
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by lordthree(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hmmm

*thinking*
'This guy probably thinks that he is enlightened'

Nope, I think not.

I am tired, chat with you later

I'm glad you didn't try arguing otherwise, and yes rest your thumbs after a hard day of chatting.

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
you couldn't look for a hot dude to take a pic with? Or you didn't want someone looking better then you? grin
lyk me right?
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
lordthree:

I'm glad you didn't try arguing otherwise, and yes rest your thumbs after a hard day of chatting.

I changed my mind

Here you are:

There is no way to determine when the prophet actually married Aisha

In Old Europe, girls got married as early as 9

Mary, mother of Jesus got married no less than 13/14 years of age in compliance with the Jewish tradition

Oya, let examine this

Islam like every other Abrahimic religion did not identify a certain age as marriageable age. Therefore saying supports child marriage is utter rubbish. You can betroth your child at a tender age but it is left to her to decide whether or not she should carry on. There is nothing wring in bethrothal, some christiand do it today, some royal families in Europe still do that to keep the blood pure, our forefathers did it and some cultures are still doing it

Islam has laid down guidelines and conditions to follow for a valid marriage to take place. It is left for your ignorant self to find out.

Forget western education and let's be rational

There are girls of 13 years of old that should be allowed to get married if they wanted to. Once she is mentally and physically mature to make decisions on her own. She is ready.

Dumbos like you should know that the importance attached to marriage today is stupid and unnecessary. Marriage was no big deal and if anyone decides to stick to that notion. It should be no buisness of yours.

Learn to think
You were given a brain for a reason

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by ihedinobi2: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Of course! She's beautiful. Not "hot".
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Agrika: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I changed my mind

Here you are:

Mary, mother of Jesus got married no less than 13/14 years of age in compliance with the Jewish tradition

Oya, dumbo let examine this

Islam like every other Abrahimic religion did not identify a certain age as marriageable age. Therefore saying supports child marriage is utter rubbish. You can betroth your child at a tender age but it is left to her to decide whether or not she should carry on. There is nothing wring in bethrothal, some christiand do it today, some royal families in Europe still do that to keep the blood pure, our forefathers did it and some cultures are still doing it

Islam has laid down guidelines and conditions to follow for a valid marriage to take place. It is left for your ignorant self to find out.

There are girls of 13 years of old that should be allowed to get married if they wanted to. Once she is mentally and physically mature to make decisions on her own. She is ready.

Dumbos like you should know that the importance attached to marriage today is stupid and unnecessary. Marriage was no big deal and if anyone decides to stick to that notion. It should be no buisness of yours.

Learn to think, you were given a brain for a reason

U just unconsciously supported his claim
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by lordthree(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I changed my mind

Here you are:

Oya, let examine this

Learn to think

any religion that let's a man marry as much as four wives (orgyy at it's peak) and let's kids who haven't seen their periods get married is just a perverted religion

the fact that your prophet Mohammed was fuvking a kid who was just 9 years only goes to show Islam condones such.

also in the case of yerima a Muslim Senator in this time and age goes on to marry a 13 year old because his so called religion permits it is just sick and it's clear only a brainwashed numskulll like you who would be in support of old asss men molesting little children. but I'm not surprised because you lot are just brain dead illiterates and it's futile arguing with retardedd fucktardss like you that follow a perverted religion

BTW I suggest you give your little daughter to a 90 years old because you are follower of the pedophile Mohammed.
why do mulisms tend to be illiterates? first Mohammed second buhari now you... smh
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Agrika:

U just unconsciously supported his claim

Did you even read at all

So a sexually and mentally mature person is a child?

Islam did not prescribe a certain age

And based on Maharanee's age on those days I have come to a conclusion that an adult is a sexially and mentally matured person regardless of the age.

Anything aside from that is bound to fail because it is unnatural
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Agrika: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Did you even read at all

So a sexually and mentally mature person is a child?

Islam did not prescribe a certain age

And based on Maharanee's age on those days I have come to a conclusion that an adult is a sexially and mentally matured person regardless of the age.

Anything aside from that is bound to fail because it is unnatural

Hmm, whatever suits u
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Mekzmoney(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haba, if she starts wering dis kinda make up at dis age then she would paint all her face wen she's older na, lukin like mgbeke. grin
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by successhunter: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
NewsEmpireNG:
Absolutely. ...

Yers i can dress my daughter in that lovely outfit but without the makeup!

Seemed you got the question wrong! Cos the makeup is included in making her 'hot'
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by VickyRotex(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can dress her up in such outfit...

But the make up? Nah!!!

I dont make up that heavily, why should my kid do so? undecided
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by dnawah(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
no my daughter's head can't be as big as this.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by akinsadeez(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I changed my mind

Here you are:

Oya, let examine this

Learn to think

Now I think you are being economical with the truth. it is recorded that Aisha herself said that when the Fifty fourth chapter of the Quran was revealed, she was playing about in the prophets house and even remembered some verses. It is also recorded that Aisha went to the prophet's house with dolls and toys. Will a mature girl be playing with toys?
The fact is that she was betrothed to the prophet at an obscenely young age though he waited a bit before consummating d marriage. Still you have to ask what an old man at the prophet's age was doing with such a small girl.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by chidile: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
cute African wear..yes I will dress my daughter like this.....but ...pls pls...pls remove all the make ups...whether heavy or light....I don't need them....period!
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
akinsadeez:

Now I think you are being economical with the truth. it is recorded that Aisha herself said that when the Fifty fourth chapter of the Quran was revealed, she was playing about in the prophets house and even remembered some verses. It is also recorded that Aisha went to the prophet's house with dolls and toys. Will a mature girl be playing with toys?
The fact is that she was betrothed to the prophet at an obscenely young age though he waited a bit before consummating d marriage. Still you have to ask what an old man at the prophet's age was doing with such a small girl.

I can refer you to several hadiths that stated different ages.

So the record you are referring to would be something which itself is contradictory. If I were you I will STFU.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by Beno3: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Child Abuse is not only when you ask a child to do an odd things..... This is a child abuse, and I will not do that to my kid in the name of looking good till she is 17 and above.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by PastorAji(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
woww

falconey:

grin
She is probably between 5-8years old.

This is GAGA going crazy........ladies for any reason can you dress up your daughter looking this HOT?

And guys can you allow your wife do this to your daughter and why?
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by akinsadeez(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I can refer you to several hadiths that stated different ages.

So the record you are referring to would be something which itself is contradictory. If I were you I will STFU.

awwwww. don't be soooo pained dear. lol. I'm not the one supporting a peadophile of a prophet. When they are bereft of sensible arguments to explain how a fifty year old man could enjoy climbing a 9year old girl, they resort to insults. lmao grin grin
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by cecegorz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

grin
She is probably between 5-8years old.

This is GAGA going crazy........ladies for any reason can you dress up your daughter looking this HOT?

And guys can you allow your wife do this to your daughter and why?
The clothe is absolutely fabulous.
The heavy make ups? Absolute NO!

Allow the kids facial skin to breathe and glow naturally, there are no weather beaten groves that needs patching yet
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by louisdemaria(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
That kid is looking awesome...I dnt see anything wrong with d dress & yes,i'll dress ma kid that way.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by fairygeh(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
NewsEmpireNG:
Absolutely. ....

Yers i can dress my daughter in that lovely outfit but without the makeup!
I was about to type this same thing before i saw ur comment smiley

1 Like

Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by masqot(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
the dress is on point; but the makeup is a NO.
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by sam121(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
The attire is cool but the make up is too much for a child like that..
Re: No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? by PreciousGem(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
@op either you're deeper life or you just want to show us your cute looking daughter.

either way she looks pretty - my opinion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.