Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked (23254 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment July 2016 (http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/) / Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng / Breaking News Npower.gov.ng have been Redesigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by wiloy2k8(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
omo its still hacked . with nice music playing in the background .

Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by wiloy2k8(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Harrybanty:
Think about it.. Lag state website hacked, nairaland broadcast it, hackers google net looking if thier work has been known, they find nairaland...... Nairaland hacked too... grin

lol .
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by wiloy2k8(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
nduchucks:
This appears to be a simple inside job by an apprentice who redirected their primary webpage to this silly page.

This is no hacking but a dumb act - I wonder who is hosting the site. mtcheew!

Other webpages on the same website are accessible like this one ... Ministries

A real hack will not allow you to access any webpage. The admin of this website should be fired immediately

dats correct bro . i suspected a foul play from APC so they blame it on GEJ . hahahahaha
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by dragon2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Quite a number of people do not understand what is going on.
We are amongst a small number of African nations who have resisted Morocco's claims over Western Sahara, a small nation in Africa fighting for it's independence. Many African nations are silent on the issue,but Nigeria has vehemently resisted Morocco's claims over the territory and its people. Same way we did for apartheid South Africa and we do for the Palestinians. Read up.
This is not the first time it has happened.
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by nduchucks: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
wiloy2k8:

dats correct bro . i suspected a foul play from APC so they blame it on GEJ . hahahahaha

I thought you had a clue until you revealed your affinity to the clueless one. embarassed
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by wiloy2k8(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
nduchucks:

I thought you had a clue until you revealed your affinity to the clueless one. embarassed

i believe the clueless one is you guys calling for change . using Conspiracy theory in everything .
and you Nduchuks , you should be mindful in d manner you talk .
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
...forget that thing!!!the hacker is right there in Lagos! the criminal only wants to divert attentions.
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by wiloy2k8(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...forget that thing!!!the hacker is right there in Lagos! the criminal only wants to divert attentions.

and Probably call PDP the Hackers .
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by nduchucks: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
wiloy2k8:

i believe the clueless one is you guys calling for change . using Conspiracy theory in everything .
and you Nduchuks , you should be mindful in d manner you talk .

Are you not the one who wrote this? " i suspected a foul play from APC so they blame it on GEJ " I suppose that does not fsll under your category of conspiracy.

BTW: Did you just attempt to issue a warning? cheesy
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by sigmundfreud(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hackers slapping Nigeria anyhow. The other time they attached an adult site to the nation's website... I hope the government is waking up to this? The cyberspace will be very important in the next war...and those best prepared will win!
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by tablesturn: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
I dig the hackers choice of background music though. but hacking is a complete no no. so unethical...
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by chat2deen(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
PDP have brought hackers to hack INEC database, hacking of Lagos govt site is a rehearsal, hmm denial of service (Dos). They must have use SQL Injector. This is a poo on us.
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by simdam500(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oma ga ooo cheesy where was the admin when this was going on...

a whole Lagos metropolis embarassed
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by Aydesmond(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
RockMaxi:
Blame the webmaster and the .htaccess he used on the site.

baba u dey spirit with me.
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by Aydesmond(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
where did he host the site? To d web designer...dats y i will always use hostgator.
Maybe na one yeye host him go use
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by Anuoluwap(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
The hacker only took control of the homepage cause I just accessed the site via Google
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by chigoizie7(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg were I go see dis guy make him teach me work abeg.
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by elknice: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Register Your Seat Now!!!
http:///1BkErh9

Hotline -08070774214

www.elknice.com
Info@elknice.com

Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by olisafincy(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Abeg have Sahara report those people dey give me headache.
Re: Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked by shaneroberts26: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2020
tablesturn:
I dig the hackers choice of background music though. but hacking is a complete no no. so unethical...

Bro, under the law or customary court, who has the custodial rights of the children if the partners weren't lawfully wedded and are separated ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Cchub, Yaba / Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.