Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. (28291 Views)

For The Guys!!! See Sure 5 Ways You Can Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by DanceVille: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
After you met a woman and date her, you get to know her better.You probably start feeling closer to her and may even find yourself falling in love with her.But her feelings may still remain a mystery to you.You're not even sure whether you're doing things right.
How can you get her to fall in love with you? Here is a Ten ways that you can make a woman fall in love with you, and the end of it, she will start to be crazy about you..

1.Display Maturity
It's always said that women mature faster than guys and are often found complaining about how immature the act.Impress her with the way you deal with situations and your outlook on the whole.Show her how responsible you're about finances, or serious you are about your career.And demonstrate your ability to think clearly and rationally when disagreements crop up as a conflict of interests presents itself...

2.Romance Her
Make her feel good by keeping the romance alive in the relationship.You don't have to spend a whole lot of money doing this.Sure, there isn't a woman who doesn't adore flowers and gifts, but you can also do things that dnt cost a lot but can still enhance ur relationship.
Call her up to tell her you're thinking about her and can't wait to see her again.
3.Faithful
Don't ever give her occasion to doubt you.Let her know that you av eyes only for her and the rest of the world takes a backseat.Let her sense your commitment for her and your relationship.Women need to feel secure and once that is established, it takes the relationship to a higher level.
4.Time Spent With Her Is Precious
Make it clear that you really treasure the time you spend with her, irrespective of what you're doing together.Women also luv it if u do some girly stuff with them e.g Shopping for fingerie.It just makes you more of a man in their eyes!
5.Compliment Her
You don't av to go over the top always telling her how good she looks or gorgeous her hair is or what a lovely outfit she's wearing.A compliment has more effect when it is sincere, well timed and often, out of the blue.
6.Laughter
Use humour as ur biggest ally.If she enjoys your company and looks forward to seeing you again, you've rapidly becoming an addiction, and that's just what u've aiming for.It's nt abt making her laugh and finding u hilarious.It's more about being on the same wavelength and enjoying the other's sense of humour for.
7.Learn What Turns Her On
And use it to advantage.Find out just the kind of touch that xcites her, how she loves to be kissed.Out ever push her for sex or make her uncomfortable by coming on too strong.Do the kiss just to make her feel special and becos u want to convey that to her, and she will adore u for it.
Give Her Space
Dnt be possessive and make her account to u regarding her whereabouts.Let her knw u trust her.Dnt xpect her to spend all her free tym wit u.Let her av her own lyf too.Let her be her own person.
9.Thoughtful
You remember little things she told u nd reming her a fit at opportune moments.Always surprise her, it makes her feel lyk u genuinely love her.
10."I LOVE YOU"
And of course, while showing how to give her the message, there's a lot to be said for saying not loud and clear.Tell her how important she is to you.You dnt av to wait only till u're kissing her, or in bed.Saying it when its least xpected makes it all d more precious.She myt be telling you something and the feeling just overwhelms you.Tell her at the instant, she won't mind being interrupted mid sentences.
Guys, I Think Have Tried About This Stuffs...*No Time For Fronting*...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by falconey(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
am not looking for love now men.....Is money!!!!!

Lot of money D.O.P.E money precisely, I want to be rich FOREVER!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Dyt(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Fulaboy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

you've said it all MONEY FIRST
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Fulaboy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

you've said it all MONEY FIRST
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
DanceVille:
After you met a woman and date her, you get to know her better.You probably start feeling closer to her and may even find yourself falling in love with her.But her feelings may still remain a mystery to you.You're not even sure whether you're doing things right.
How can you get her to fall in love with you? Here is a Ten ways that you can make a woman fall in love with you, and the end of it, she will start to be crazy about you..

1.Display Maturity
It's always said that women mature faster than guys and are often found complaining about how immature the act.Impress her with the way you deal with situations and your outlook on the whole.Show her how responsible you're about finances, or serious you are about your career.And demonstrate your ability to think clearly and rationally when disagreements crop up as a conflict of interests presents itself...

2.Romance Her
Make her feel good by keeping the romance alive in the relationship.You don't have to spend a whole lot of money doing this.Sure, there isn't a woman who doesn't adore flowers and gifts, but you can also do things that dnt cost a lot but can still enhance ur relationship.
Call her up to tell her you're thinking about her and can't wait to see her again.
3.Faithful
Don't ever give her occasion to doubt you.Let her know that you av eyes only for her and the rest of the world takes a backseat.Let her sense your commitment for her and your relationship.Women need to feel secure and once that is established, it takes the relationship to a higher level.
4.Time Spent With Her Is Precious
Make it clear that you really treasure the time you spend with her, irrespective of what you're doing together.Women also luv it if u do some girly stuff with them e.g Shopping for fingerie.It just makes you more of a man in their eyes!
5.Compliment Her
You don't av to go over the top always telling her how good she looks or gorgeous her hair is or what a lovely outfit she's wearing.A compliment has more effect when it is sincere, well timed and often, out of the blue.
6.Laughter
Use humour as ur biggest ally.If she enjoys your company and looks forward to seeing you again, you've rapidly becoming an addiction, and that's just what u've aiming for.It's nt abt making her laugh and finding u hilarious.It's more about being on the same wavelength and enjoying the other's sense of humour for.
7.Learn What Turns Her On
And use it to advantage.Find out just the kind of touch that xcites her, how she loves to be kissed.Out ever push her for sex or make her uncomfortable by coming on too strong.Do the kiss just to make her feel special and becos u want to convey that to her, and she will adore u for it.
Give Her Space
Dnt be possessive and make her account to u regarding her whereabouts.Let her knw u trust her.Dnt xpect her to spend all her free tym wit u.Let her av her own lyf too.Let her be her own person.
9.Thoughtful
You remember little things she told u nd reming her a fit at opportune moments.Always surprise her, it makes her feel lyk u genuinely love her.
10."I LOVE YOU"
And of course, while showing how to give her the message, there's a lot to be said for saying not loud and clear.Tell her how important she is to you.You dnt av to wait only till u're kissing her, or in bed.Saying it when its least xpected makes it all d more precious.She myt be telling you something and the feeling just overwhelms you.Tell her at the instant, she won't mind being interrupted mid sentences.
Guys, I Think Have Tried About This Stuffs...*No Time For Fronting*...
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nice one Op...But there are some women that are just heartless..Even if u do all these, they still won't fall inlov with you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by lomprico(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
For me the best thing to do is to cook for her occasionally, she will fall heads over heels in love with you, she wont mind if u r rich or broke wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Codedrock(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Nice one Op...But there are some women that are just heartless..Even if u do all these, they still won't fall inlov with you!
Women like u.. I guess.
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin grin She 'wee' turn you to her 'magarize' cook for life!
Make good money and won't only fall head over heel in love(?) with you, but,also, head over high heel! grin
lomprico:
For me the best thing to do is to cook for her occasionally, she will fall heads over heels in love with you, she wont mind if u r rich or broke wink
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Number 3 is something that most find hard to do.
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Mhizkel(f): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Codedrock:

Women like u.. I guess.
Ok
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Romanciella(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
doesn't work on me
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Qsscruz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
1. Make money

2. Make more money

3. I said you should make more money

4. Please make sure you make a lot of money

5. Remember to make lots of money

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by blaqgold(f): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
@op makin a girl 2 be crazy abt u die daiz is lyk signin ur death warrant.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by blaqgold(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
@op makin a girl 2 be crazy abt u dis daiz is lyk signin ur death warrant.
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm outta words to type, so imma pitch my tent here till the gist gets stale. grin
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Gozychuks(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
How many road una dey construct 4 dis nairaland

Every day dem dey talk say mk we take dis way nd dat way, pesin don already loss sef. Now OP say make I take 10 way angry

Mba! I already no road
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by tablu: 1:23am On Mar 22, 2015
lomprico:
this trick works like magic!
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by tablu: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Romanciella:
doesn't work on me
difficult to please abi...wil u change ur mind if it has to do wit shoppin
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2015
What shall it profit a man if he has all the qualities without money. A woman's loyalty is different when you have and when you are broke. You enjoy their company most when you are made

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2015
I can do all that except number 3
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by SHAGIRD: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Mhizkel:
AKA Beastly women. You are pretty. Hope you are having a Super Sunday...
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by SHAGIRD: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
blaqgold:
@op makin a girl 2 be crazy abt u die daiz is lyk signin ur death warrant.
Really? Would you be kind enough to explain this point you just raised?
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by darlingnuel(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Romanciella:
doesn't work on me
Would you be kind enough to explain why, hun?
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by darlingnuel(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
macandy21:
What shall it profit a man if he has all the qualities without money. A woman's loyalty is different when you have and when you are broke. You enjoy their company :-Xmost when you are made
Bitter-blunt Truth!

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Mhizkel(f): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2015
SHAGIRD:

AKA Beastly women. You are pretty. Hope you are having a Super Sunday...
Yeah tanx..
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Allwility: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Irony of life:

You can either do these '10 things' or do just one thing- make money, I mean lot's of money and still achieve the same result.
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by stephenqueen: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2015
10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You In Naija

1)Give her money
2)Buy her the latest car
3)Buy her designers
4)Buy her a gold plated iPhone 6
5)Suprise her with a new house in lekki
6)Give her money again
7)Suprise her with a private jet
coolWill all your properties for her
9)Give her money
10) Give her money again
Money over birches is the code
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by sinizia: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Thumbs up, OP. This is a great list!!
Re: 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. by Sunymoore(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
There's always a simpler alternative.... GET MOAR MONEY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.