Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21121 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Despite the fact that I'm very conscious of what I say, how I relate with both young and old on this section; this young lady gave me a remarkable bashing moment cheesy

I guess you might have one point in time had a similar experience too

Now the rules of the game is, your bashing moment must be from the opposite sex

Now lemme keep the ball roll cool

I opened a thread (not really a female bashing thread tho tongue), a lady (name withheld) stormed on the thread using provocative and aggravating words to mouth-trash me and I was like, shey this babe don mean me b4 ni ?; as if that was not enough, she further added that if I send her PMs, she could bet a million Naira that she would ignore it just the same way she had been ignoring the PMS of those dudes stalking her (I mean who tells a guy such ?)

The moment I realized she had 120 LIKES on that comment, this got me mad, I vented my anger on her, violated the rules and was placed on ban

At this point I drop my pen

Ladies and gentlemen, let the fun begin cool

No forming oooo cheesy p

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by AJ01(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
none so far......still looking forward to that moment.

*Modified

As you say no FORMING nah.......ru.bey really got on my nerves weeks ago I was so embarassed, I didn't see it coming but I dealt with her, I wasn't touched cus I hit her hard.

a guy( maybe her admirer) took over.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
my most embarrassing would be an mgbeke lying that i pmed her when i didn't, was annoying because She doesn't even fit into the criteria of girls i'd pm, besides pming isn't my thing.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by funmilayo32(f): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
none and none.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Enegod(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
I saw a thread on "Why Are Girls So Shallow?"
I was like wtf! most of the women I have been with have not been shallow.
They all have been able to take my full length!undecided

She quoted me immediately and said, "It might not be because of their depth, might be because of your length" angry

How disrespectful!!! angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Where is Ipledge ? Oooyah come share that babe wey you send PM wey give you the greatest height of bashing.. Roflwkmd

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by trend101(f): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haven't had any, maybe because i just read and leave

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015

Only a guy has embarrassed me of recent.

No female has done that yet cos I always return back the bullshit.

None that I can remember undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
*Observing proceedings from Ukwu udara*
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is going to be interesting

I commented on a thread ( can't remember the title of the thread), a dude quoted me and ask if I was sex starved.. I was so embarrassing that I had to log out for the day

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:

I commented on a thread ( can't remember the title of the thread), a dude quoted me and ask if I was sex starved.. I was so embarrassing that I had to log out for the day
lmao sorry o
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:

hahahahahaha It was a question nah.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
angry
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by henrylowe(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
There was a lady I admired on this section. I sent her PMs without prior notification but never got a reply

I took the courage and quoted her only for me to receive the bashing of my life, she said and I quote "Sorry I don't do PMS".. It was just so embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by henrylowe(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:

This is funny

Btw, it was just a question now cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:

Was that supposed to get u angry? undecided

cc seun_ big nippless girl sported cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Jaypea98: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
None so far i hate embarrassment with vehement passion
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by skywalker888(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
I commented on a thread. A dude whom I never knew from Adam quoted me saying, "No wonder guys keep dumping you"

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
henrylowe:
There was a lady I admired on this section. I sent her PMs without prior notification but never got a reply

I took the courage and quoted her only for me to receive the bashing of my life, she said and I quote "Sorry I don't do PMS".. It was just so embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
If I hear say I write my embarrasin moments on nairaland. It wil make those ppo to start feelin fly. But the thunder dat is goin to fire dem is already on its way grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:

loool u wicked. D guy go start to dey cry now
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
skywalker888:
I commented on a thread. A dude whom I never knew from Adam quoted me saying, "No wonder guys keep dumping you"
loool thank God say u dey alive to talk abt this grin. Some girls fit don go hang drselves
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by valmunich(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
None... I don't take this whole Nairaland stuff serious cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
angry
lol u dey fear to write ur own? E plenty too much
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will not mention names but I have lost counts of such situation.

A times I try to hold myself because If I vent my anger, Mods will ban me forever.

But my consolation is I am here for fun.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:
None... I don't take this whole Nairaland stuff serious cool
me too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
A lady named Pre.tim opened a thread just to profess her love.. One babe just came from nowhere and made a false allegation against me saying it was my female account.. Ooooooppsss !!!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
A lady named Pre.tim opened a thread just to profess her love.. One babe just came from nowhere and made a false allegation against me saying it was my female account.. Ooooooppsss !!!
dah one isn't embarrasin na.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
henrylowe:

Sorry I don't Do PMS.

Lmao * gorrilla laugh*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Yabs We yabbed Ourselves When We Were Young / How To Reply To Comments On This Section. / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.