Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Names, Origin, Ancestry And History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names, Origin, Ancestry And History (3104 Views)

The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / Major African Gods And Their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Do you know that the bible is about Africa, writtten by African? Do you know that king Solomon was a black man?
'5. I am black, but comely, ….. . 6. Look not upon me because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: …..'.
- Songs of Solomon 1:5-6

for more details, see www.noahklub. www.facebook.com/noahklub

Do you know why you are poor? Do you know that there is nothing called money? Do you know that the concept of money is a charade and a fraud?
for more details, see www.noahklub. www.facebook.com/noahklub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
noahklub:
Do you know that the bible is about Africa, writtten by African? Do you know that king Solomon was a black man?
'5. I am black, but comely, ….. . 6. Look not upon me because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: …..'.

for more details, see www.noahklub., www.facebook.com/noahklub.com

Do you know why you are poor? Do you know that there is nothing called money? Do you know that the concept of money is a charade and a fraud?
please we are tired of all this changing of bible history on this forum,u will tell me the time david was discribed as a blackman talkless of his son solomon.please the bible has been over toyed with please its enough

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by victoryconcepts(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
skylane:
please we are tired of all this changing of bible history on this forum,u will tell me the time david was discribed as a blackman talkless of his son solomon.please the bible has been over toyed with please its enough

Are you a Christian? Did you read the Bible passages quoted? In my own opinion, when we see information like this we should not just condemn and throw it away, we should always try and seek further knowledge, with an open mind. That is the only way we can move forward as a race. Or we can always remain the way we are under mental, emotional and physical slavery.
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
victoryconcepts:

Are you a Christian? Did you read the Bible passages quoted? In my own opinion, when we see information like this we should not just condemn and throw it away, we should always try and seek further knowledge, with an open mind. That is the only way we can move forward as a race. Or we can always remain the way we are under mental, emotional and physical slavery.
don't behave as if you believe what he just posted

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2015
skylane:

Thank you for this. Firstly letsa take it gradually, the Bible you mentioned it's a history of a people,the Isrealites. Do you know who these Isrealites are? Where they are? Apart from that Who was Noah?
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2015
victoryconcepts:

Thanks. That was what happened to our fathers that is still passed down to present generation 'Mental Slavery' its now even worse when you are trying to give people information the first thing they do is to condem you without even listening, and you say we as a race are backward? Why wouldn't we be? When we constantly inflict ourselves..
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2015
skylane:
don't behave as if you believe what he just posted

He might not believe what I posted but he's open to knowledge, nothing is wasted, haven't you heard of gabbage being recycled. Just read, analyse and think first before drag others into ur own bigotry
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
noahklub:

He might not believe what I posted but he's open to knowledge, nothing is wasted, haven't you heard of gabbage being recycled. Just read, analyse and think first before drag others into ur own bigotry
ok thank u
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
noahklub:

Thank you for this. Firstly letsa take it gradually, the Bible you mentioned it's a history of a people,the Isrealites. Do you know who these Isrealites are? Where they are? Apart from that Who was Noah?
and who is he?
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by gatiano(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is what is called ressurection in the making. I have said it many times too. One of the only thing the blackman did not create or make is christianity. Islam and The so called Judaism is by Black people.
noahklub:

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by gatiano(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
The website is not working.
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by omototiadewa: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
No I think King Solomon was white...that description of he saying he his black was just literary(one of the figure of speech). Because its only white that can turn black. Besides this Bible of a book was brought into africa by missionaries so tell me how the book written by a people is being sold to the same people? Even though e dey happen 4niaja whereby we have crude oil but still by d product from outside
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by omototiadewa: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
gatiano:

Maybe yu shld try it again cos I just did and it went thru
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by gatiano(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blacks didn't only reside in Africa, as a matter of fact, we are only in Africa for not more than 50,000 years. between 50,000 years and 4000 years ago, a lot of black people moved into africa from around the world first of all due to large earthquakes, changes in climatic conditions and lastly due to racism which started 6000 years ago; These black people brought with them into africa their religion (tribal), their cultures and belief systems, that is why we have a lot of tribes. There were some left back in those places e.g the australian aborigines.
The black people had been on this earth for trillions of years, and more trillions of years across the universe. The universe is timming with people, not only black people but other humanoids (can be explained), except for the non-blacks of this earth (this is historical science)
The non-blacks (arabs, latinos, so called jews, persians, greeks, light skinned indians, mongolians which include the japanese, chinese, thai etc, and the caucasians) are not more than 6101 years old today.
Judiasm was given to them to help them live well and Islam was re-established to the arabs years later. actually Judiasm and Islam are one religion, it was the non-blacks(mainly the arabs and the jews) that split it into halfs and retwisted it.
Did Jesus ever say that he was a christian? did he add christ to his name? who then did?
It was Paul. where was paul when Jesus was teaching? was he ever among the apostles? who made him one? It was his idea that the caucasian used to turn their pagan or imbedded their pagan beliefs inside christianity.
Thus David was black, Solomon was black (half), Moses was black, Jesus was black and Muhammad was Black too. before Moses or Noah are two other prophets who are not in the bible.

omototiadewa:
No I think King Solomon was white...that description of he saying he his black was just literary(one of the figure of speech). Because its only white that can turn black. Besides this Bible of a book was brought into africa by missionaries so tell me how the book written by a people is being sold to the same people? Even though e dey happen 4niaja whereby we have crude oil but still by d product from outside

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by gatiano(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thankyou!!!
omototiadewa:

Maybe yu shld try it again cos I just did and it went thru
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by victoryconcepts(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
I remember an article I read about how elephants are domesticated. A tiny rope is used to tie the elephant to a small tree which it can easily uproot with a little shove but it will not just try. This is because at childhood this same rope was used to restrain the elephant, as at then the elephant tries in futility to break loose but it couldn't because it was very little. Now that the elephant has grown up it doesn't try to breake loose because its mind has been condioned to believe it can't break away.

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by victoryconcepts(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
The same way the black race remain in slavery because we believe in what we were told, we choose as a race to remain in slavery without any ambition of liberation, to the extent that a black man will bleech his skin to become light because he felt fair complextion is more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
gatiano:

Have made the correction, you can try it again.

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
skylane:
and who is he?

Noah is my ancestor not just mine but our ancestor. And if I am black that means my ancestor is also black, not just black but a NIGERIAN. Sounds crazy right. Just join me in certifying my madness. Read our our articles on www.noahklub. and www.facebook.com/noahklub its gradual.
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
gatiano:
This is what is called ressurection in the making. I have said it many times too. One of the only thing the blackman did not create or make is christianity. Islam and The so called Judaism is by Black people.

Trust me black people actually are the owners of history, and not just blacks but whites also. Some thing went wrong somewhere and we are finding what actually that was. Join us, its open to everybody because we are all in the mess together

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
gatiano:
Blacks didn't only reside in Africa, as a matter of fact, we are only in Africa for not more than 50,000 years. between 50,000 years and 4000 years ago, a lot of black people moved into africa from around the world first of all due to large earthquakes, changes in climatic conditions and lastly due to racism which started 6000 years ago; These black people brought with them into africa their religion (tribal), their cultures and belief systems, that is why we have a lot of tribes. There were some left back in those places e.g the australian aborigines.
The black people had been on this earth for trillions of years, and more trillions of years across the universe. The universe is timming with people, not only black people but other humanoids (can be explained), except for the non-blacks of this earth (this is historical science)
The non-blacks (arabs, latinos, so called jews, persians, greeks, light skinned indians, mongolians which include the japanese, chinese, thai etc, and the caucasians) are not more than 6101 years old today.
Judiasm was given to them to help them live well and Islam was re-established to the arabs years later. actually Judiasm and Islam are one religion, it was the non-blacks(mainly the arabs and the jews) that split it into halfs and retwisted it.
Did Jesus ever say that he was a christian? did he add christ to his name? who then did?
It was Paul. where was paul when Jesus was teaching? was he ever among the apostles? who made him one? It was his idea that the caucasian used to turn their pagan or imbedded their pagan beliefs inside christianity.
Thus David was black, Solomon was black (half), Moses was black, Jesus was black and Muhammad was Black too. before Moses or Noah are two other prophets who are not in the bible.

Interesting. But can you please tell us the names of these two prophets?
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
victoryconcepts:
I remember an article I read about how elephants are domesticated. A tiny rope is used to tie the elephant to a small tree which it can easily uproot with a little shove but it will not just try. This is because at childhood this same rope was used to restrain the elephant, as at then the elephant tries in futility to break loose but it couldn't because it was very little. Now that the elephant has grown up it doesn't try to breake loose because its mind has been condioned to believe it can't break away.

Insightful. Mind of a typical Nigerian, infact all over the world
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
noahklub:

Noah is my ancestor not just mine but our ancestor. And if I am black that means my ancestor is also black, not just black but a NIGERIAN. Sounds crazy right. Just join me in certifying my madness. Read our our articles on www.noahklub. and www.facebook.com/noahklub its gradual.
why are the isrealites now black?
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by noahklub: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
skylane:
why are the isrealites now black?

*Not* I suppose you mean. I really need to ask them too, why the present day Isrealites are not of my colour? At what point did the present day Isrealites become the Isreal nation? What's their prove? What did they do to my ancestors?
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by gatiano(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
They (7) represent the seven churches of Asia. Infact, 5 of them are not mentioned in the bible by name. They are always given two specific assignment by God; a- to warn the oppressor and to teach them the way to righteousness. b- to remind the black people about who they really are as a person.

1) Rama- sent to the indian sub-continent. They indians today twisted the teachings and worship him as vishnu
2) Zarathustra- to persia, long after he passed, they created and twisted his teachings into zoroastrianism.
3) Quetzal- south america, not quetzalcoate a white man according to popular beliefs.
4) Moses- He was actually the teacher to the white people, he taught them righteousness and uprightness, by providing them the laws they turned upside down and called it judaism.
5) Jesus- He was sent to remind the blacks that were still there in the middleeast of their GOD, and to warn the oppressor my emphasizing on the strength and power of love. The whites twisted it later on, gave it a white face and named it christianity.
6) Muhammad- taught the middleeastern or arabs and all the act of putting the laws of Moses and the Love of Jesus into Duty. Muhammad taught that duty. They captured, twisted it and created mohammedian religion painting it white.
7) Elijah Muhammad- He was raised by GOD himself, to raise the black people up into the knowledge of what they really are and were, and a warner to the oppressive government of the word. This they tried to twist, but couldn't because it is the ressurection time.

I would like you to imagine, imagine who GOD is as a person. GOD knows all, of what good is it if GOD knows all but does not experience all? That is why GOD is just GOD. Imagine GOD now wanting to just experience weakness. What is it to be weak? GOD fears nothing, not pain, not death, not suffering. GOD can never die.

You may wonder why Elijah Muhammad? remember that it took time before the people of the old accepted Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

noahklub:

Interesting. But can you please tell us the names of these two prophets?
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
noahklub:

*Not* I suppose you mean. I really need to ask them too, why the present day Isrealites are not of my colour? At what point did the present day Isrealites become the Isreal nation? What's their prove? What did they do to my ancestors?
lol please that one won't save u only believing in Jesus.
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by Horus(m): 1:46am On Mar 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UykBQjLGxdc?list=UU8ViIjgfrpgm6ORc-tq9Wvw

[size=15pt]Spirituality Misinterpreted- Presented By The Worldwide Temple Of Nunology[/size]
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by mimijj(f): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
skylane:
lol please that one won't save u only believing in Jesus.

No you are the one who needs to be saved not the op. Research and be learned stop asking babyish questions.

1 Like

Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
mimijj:

No you are the one who needs to be saved not the op. Research and be learned stop asking babyish questions.
I can't come up with anything to say to you but just to ignore u,as if u can say that to my face real life,as if you do research more than I do,hmm women...........smh
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by mimijj(f): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2015
skylane:
I can't come up with anything to say to you but just to ignore u,as if u can say that to my face real life,as if you do research more than I do,hmm women...........smh

Ignore me but don't ignore wisdom. So what's about your face, I did see your profile pix, its a public face...so how about women? U'r scared of them? You can't breathe without us seeh you know
Re: Names, Origin, Ancestry And History by skylane: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
mimijj:

Ignore me but don't ignore wisdom. So what's about your face, I did see your profile pix, its a public face...so how about women? U'r scared of them? You can't breathe without us seeh you know
from God and only him all wisdom belongs to. Dis is no wisdom, lol I agree I can't do without women yes but only dose who are homely humble and smart,so not every women point of correction.madame

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" / The Death And Life Of The World's Biggest Ram(photo) / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.