Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (8711 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians / High Noon For Creationists: The Universe Evolves Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why did God create the Malaria parasite that kills millions of children each year?

What part does the Malaria parasite play in the intelligent design?

And, of course, how does Jesus save anyone, children especially, from the ravages of the Malaria parasite?

5 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by skylane: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Jesus did not come to save ppl from the physical death but the spiritual death which is going to Hell fire after death,but going to heaven and be dere for eva.after as a free happy living spirit. After death
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hahaha... This post funny sha.
I do not think that diseases were made by the creator. They probably just developed, he let them happen so.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:
I do not think that diseases were made by the creator. They probably just developed, he let them happen so.
Lol
Malaria parasite is not a disease. It is a living thing that breathes and eats like you and I.
Surely, it must be among the billions of living species the God supposedly created on the 4th or 5th day of creation (I cant remember), and which, Adam had the task of naming. Lol.
(I wonder what Adam named the Malaria parasite).

The parasite attacks the cells of humans, and kills millions of young innocent children every year Since creation.
So, the question is whether this wholesale destruction of human babies is part of the intelligent design.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

So they just started on their own without needing a creator but you think life cant start on its own without neeing a creator... Hhmmm seems legit wink

7 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Joshthefirst, where are you?
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

Lol
Malaria parasite is not a disease. It is a living thing that breathes and eats like you and I.
Surely, it must be among the billions of living species the God supposedly created on the 4th or 5th day of creation (I cant remember), and which, Adam had the task of naming. Lol.
(I wonder what Adam named the Malaria parasite).

The parasite attacks the cells of humans, and kills millions of young innocent children every year Since creation.
So, the question is whether this wholesale destruction of human babies is part of the intelligent design.

I drifted from your parasite issue my friend.. get me clear. I talked about all diseases.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

So they just started on their own without needing a creator but you think life cant start on its own without neeing a creator... Hhmmm seems legit wink

have you ever wondered how and why a man would build a house, only to leave a cooking stove lighted in the kitchen all day knowing that the house will be engulfed by fire from the lighted stove one day, but still hopes it doesn't ??
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

have you ever wondered how and why a man would build a house, only to leave a cooking stove lighted in the kitchen all day knowing that the house will be engulfed by fire from the lighted stove one day, but still hopes it doesn't ??
You wanna liken your supposedly omnipotent god to the limitations of a man? smiley

Lmao.. so this your god created everything but disease started on it's own? that means he didnt create everything as claimed... meaning not omnipotent..smiley

3 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

I drifted from your parasite issue my friend.. get me clear. I talked about all diseases.
Still yet thought this your god created everything, how come diseases came into existence on their own without being created by your god? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Kay17: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

I had always thought Christians and their likes thought God was responsible for all life.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

You wanna liken your supposedly omnipotent god to the limitations of a man? smiley

Lmao.. so this your god created everything but disease started on it's own? that means he didnt create everything as claimed... meaning not omnipotent..smiley

This swaggzo dude doesn't Understand simple biology, otherwise, he would not try to seperate parasite from the disease that it causes, nor claim that diseases start on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Weah96: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kay17:

I had always thought Christians and their likes thought God was responsible for all life.

Apparently not bacteria or viruses. Only large animals like cockroaches and poisonous snakes and spiders.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

This swaggzo dude doesn't Understand simple biology, otherwise, he would not try to seperate parasite from the disease that it causes, nor claim that diseases start on their own.
am surprised .. shocked
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

I did not try to separate parasites from the diseases. I only talked about diseases.
com'on it did not even warrant you talking about my educational status.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Kay17:

sometimes we just have no other options than to stop believing and ask questions. smiley
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Still yet thought this your god created everything, how come diseases came into existence on their own without being created by your god? cheesy

I do not have to reply this.. my other posts says it all
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

sometimes we just have no other options than to stop believing and ask questions. smiley
then since you think diseases came out on their own independent of any creator, Don't you think life evolved on its own independent of all the creators mythology have attributed it to. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
am surprised .. shocked

you don't have further options, it seems.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

I do not have to reply this.. my other posts says it all
Nope actually ur post gave rise to the question...
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

you don't have further options, it seems.
Hey common lets discuss here.. So you think diseases started on their own without a creator? smiley

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Hey common lets discuss here.. So you think diseases started on their own without a creator? smiley

swaggzo:

Kay17:

Do you understand now?
I can say Christianity is confusing.
Why would the maker make something so beautiful only to make another thing that's gon cuz destruction to the beautiful thing he made.

we as believers sometimes have no other choice than to stop believing for a moment and ask questions.. instead of clinging to bullshiit like moronns!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

I did not try to separate parasites from the diseases. I only talked about diseases.
com'on it did not even warrant you talking about my educational status.
Sorry dude.
I didn't Mean to insult you.

But, Biology and intelligent design/creation are big part of this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Pr0ton: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
skylane:
Jesus did not come to save ppl from the physical death but the spiritual death which is going to Hell fire after death,but going to heaven and be dere for eva.after as a free happy living spirit. After death

He should have died in the spiritual realm then. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by skylane: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

He should have died in the spiritual realm then. undecided
I dnt have anything to say to you
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

Do you understand now?
Why would the maker make something so beautiful only to make another thing that's gon cuz destruction to the beautiful thing he made.

we as believers sometimes have no other choice than to stop believing for a moment and ask questions.. instead of clinging to bullshiit like moronns!

Christianity may be confusing to you and some others but not to other persons.

To a christian,
Man was created perfect- not disease prone, he only got sick, old and die because of Adamic sin. Originally man was designed to live forever. So by committing sin Adam allow himself and his descendants to suffer imperfection- the effect of pestilence is one of them.

The hope of resurrection will benefit Mankind- those who died, for there will be a resurrection of righteous and unrighteous.

True christians are not afraid of Sickness and Death.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

Do you understand now?

1000 likes for this bro smiley **The dawn of reason**
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

To a christian,
Man was created perfect- not disease prone, he only got sick, old and die because of Adamic sin. Originally man was designed to live forever. So by committing sin Adam allow himself and his descendants to suffer imperfection- the effect of pestilence is one of them.

The hope of resurrection will benefit Mankind- those who died, for there will be a resurrection of righteous and unrighteous.

So, sir, are you saying that Adam, through ommision, created the Malaria parasite, or, that the parasite was created good, but later turned lethal after Adam had sinned?

Secondly, if man was created to live forever, and with the injunction to "go out and multiply", how would a finite space and resources of our Earth cope with a human population that, without death, would have topped at least 200 billion since creation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

To a christian,

we we're taught that He ( GOD ) foresees all things before they happened. He saw that Adam and Eve would break the rules he gave them even before creating them.. And you tell me they were designed to never die but theirs sins caused a change in plans.
The theory would even be better this way... He started to let death happen knowing that without diseases and wars and death, the earth is gonna be filled up some day. Don't you like it this way? After he knew that all this things would happen ( since He sees all things before time ) but he still went on to make man and give rules He knew they were gonna break.

Now how on earth should we continue to believe such theories my dear Friend?
I think its always better to keep mute than to come in public to try to defend Christianity cuz the more you talk things the more you expose the f00l in you.
I mean no harm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

Sorry dude.
I didn't Mean to insult you.

But, Biology and intelligent design/creation are big part of this discussion.

I don't think you'll ever get it right if you continue to mix science and religion. smiley
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

we we're taught that He ( GOD ) foresees all things before they happened. He saw that Adam and Eve would break the rules he gave them even before creating them.. And you tell me they were designed to never die but theirs sins caused a change in plans.
The theory would even be better this way... He started to let death happen knowing that without diseases and wars and death, the earth is gonna be filled up some day. Don't you like it this way? After he knew that all this things would happen ( since He sees all things before time ) but he still went on to make man and give rules He knew they were gonna break.

I think its always better to keep mute than to come in public to try to defend Christianity cuz the more you talk things the more you expose the f00l in you.
I mean no harm.
You cannot teach anybody how to think, you can only mak them think

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by adexsimply(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

I mean no harm.
Congratulations!! you're on the road to liberation smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Why Do We Have 2 Type Of Rccg(classical And Model) / God Allegedly Directed A Pastor To Divorce His Eloped Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.