Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling (538 Views)

5 People You Meet At The Airport / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / 10 Things I Realized While Traveling Around Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
This piece of writing though has been in mind came fully into reality after my last travel from Akwa Ibom to Rivers State State.
These are the set of People You will or must came across at least...alright let's get them listed:

1. The Instructor/Assistant Driver[b] :These set of people are always found at the front seat. They are constantly telling the driver when to break, when to steared, when to overtake etc always with demonstration..and it got you wonder why they don't take the wheel instead, huh!

2. The Disscusant:[b] They are always looking for topic to discuss. they will discuss issues ranging from politics to sport vice versa..sometimes they can be boring so I fix my earphones and start playing music grin . Third row is where they are always stationed.

3. Sleepy Time Tom:[b] There's hardly a bus you won't have like two of this type. am not saying sleeping on bus is bad but the way these set sleeps is just too alarming. once the vehicle take off, you see the release one wicked yawn and that's it...till you guys get to destination. If you sit next to them, sorry for you as you are going to bear the load..but i know some guys wont mind sha like *lalasticlala* tongue will bear the load if its a fine lady but old mama or a felliw guy try it, OYO!!These set can be found in any section of the vehicle.

4. The Caller/Receiver:[b] These set can bore the hell out of you with every seconds of calls at times so lengthy...it won't be a problem if they answer their call but the kind of shout at their disposal just make life unbearable to those who were unfortunate to seat close to them. embarassed Trust them with second row if not first.

5. Boner/ Quieter:[b] Believe me these set sure exist! if you like tell the funniest joke on earth they won't laugh. not that they don't understand you its just that they have this symptoms of " guys are not smiling" in them!! Their territory is the last row! they are always busy with their phone and if you ask them anything expect a straight answer of "YES or NO" and I happen to belong to these group!!! grin

6. The Shouter: [b] Trust these set with shout on every sudden break the driver apply. we all know road users are different just like our faces are different. someone can recklessly burst in the road so the driver has to apply break and these set will be like "Jesuuuuuus". every single thing they will shout. Where they are found? they are like Glo.."everywhere you go"

But all these puts together is what makes the movement fun! grin

pls don't mind the subject..feel free to add yours

source: averygoodone.com
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling by ifekemmie(f): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is dat all? ok i don hear!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling by Dioxidane: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
7. The 'Farter'
8. The 'Chick-Hunter'
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dioxidane:
7. The 'Farter' 8. The 'Chick-Hunter'
Oga Dioxidane ooogrin I enjoyed ur stories o...been waiting fr new ones abeg pardon my kwanky write up above...I know u r a pro in this biz cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Likely Meet On Bus While Traveling by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
ifekemmie:
Is dat all? ok i don hear!
yh bae...lalasticlacla know best

(1) (Reply)

Six Children Drown In Lagos As Boat Going To School Capsizes / Any Nigerian In Singapore / Five Things To Look Out For When Using A Taxi ( Especially At Night)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.