Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,934 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). (1081 Views)

Some Black Lads Disgust Me / Dear Nairalander !!! / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by Tolzeal(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Taking HER home to Momma, Will You?

Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by ifekemmie(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
If u like her attitude n behaviour u can, if not n u love her tell her wat u want from her.
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by DeCleff(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just tell her to join APC so she can have a positive change

If na lie ask Ameachi
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by apholaryn: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
gosh...and she is hot o
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Anything wrong in taking a girl drinking water home to mama?

She's coming with me. . . Mama will be happy I chose a woman who has enough resources to feed my kids.
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hahahah
she still av to work on somethings in her life b4 going to mama
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
sorry!
never found any lady to be attractive as long as the lady in question in into alcohol.

count me out

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by Tolzeal(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
DeCleff:
Just tell her to join APC so she can have a positive change

If na lie ask Ameachi

hmm..
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by Houseofglam7(f): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Warris dis na
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by LewisO: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]She needs "Change"... [/size]

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by williamspaul22(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I love highness gals tongue, ofcourse I will marry her straight away grin
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by Tolzeal(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=zyzxx post=31862308]Hahahah
she still av to work on somethings in

Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by passionate88: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Tolzeal:
Taking HER home to Momma, Will You?
she's not Nigerian or black, I might. she might have a good character but if it's a Nigerian girl that drinks like that, that one don finish. she'll use money for baby formula to buy drink, even when she breast feed your baby, the baby will get high.
Re: To My Dear Nairalander Lads, What's Your Opinion (pics). by Singingbae(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Warris dis na
Just sent you an email message

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help.. / Is Your Boyfriend A Husband Material? 10 Ways To Find Out. / N'lander Havin Fun Wit 9ja Futbal Heroe Sam Okwaraji Statue(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.