Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants (1524 Views)

Woman Dances With A Goat Strapped On Her Back (Pics, Video) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Anti-islamic Math Or Uh... Any Other Things Like Disown André (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by Eberex(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
hmm...........Na wa for some people o!!!

Dancehall artiste Furtyle Brain got real goat horns implanted into his head so he can stand out and be a bigger artiste. His photos scared the 'shet' out of me. What da heck?!
29 year old Furtyle, whose real name is Kenardo André Robinson, said the implants were done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.
"It's really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I was revived because it is very painful," he said.
On why he did the surgery which has come with a lot of backlash, dude said:
"I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn't do this alone. There are some people who think that I am demonic, but it doesn't bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing." he said.

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by dkronicle(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm everybody is free to be an igwat.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
This boy is officially possessed!!
God instructed u?? Wtf! What do yu even know 'bout God?undecided

dude, needs to go for deliverance. Cos na so madness dey start.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
... heard he wants a surgery to also change his nose to a pig's nose.

1 Like

Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by abdul4new(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Endtime things
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by adanduka: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
He may be deceiving us. Looks like something he wears.
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by sammieblaize: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
of all animals... Goat... toh when he starts acting like 1 they'll blame God
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by Eberex(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
i just can't comprehend it shocked
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by daniberry: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
shocked are u kidding me
Re: Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants by rhymxkid(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
daniberry:
shocked are u kidding me
strange but true!! Seems u having fun already exploring topics on here?? How about we get acquainted here, just follow back and respond to d email sent thru my profile to you...what do u think??

(1) (Reply)

(pictures) Top 10 Tallest Skyscrapers Completing In 2015 / Uba Bvn Self Linking / Graphic Accident That Happened Around Pipe Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.