Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Broken Bottles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Bottles (1763 Views)

Heart Of A Broken Girl / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Comment thread for Broken Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
All rights reserved,no part of this work should be plagarised in whatever form.
Plagarists beware!
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chapter 1
She had just had a swell breakfast of Agege bread,ewa and ogi,She had enjoyed each mouthful and was grateful of the fact that those long_throat kids had gone to school,no one had pestered her for a slice of bread or leftover beans.
Those kids could be fustrating and demanding at times,whenever they wanted something they would prefix 'Aunty' to her name.
Aunty Bela give me this...Aunty Bela i will help you fetch water....But immediately after that they would go back to calling her just 'Bela' or 'Albino' behind her back.
How she so much despised those kids,they were abrassive,rude and insultive.it was a shame that thier Mothers were always ready to defend them even when they had threw the first stone.
She piled the dishes at the backyard and soaked them in the bowl of water which Isaiah her immediate junior brother had used in washing the dishes that morning...
"bela you no go school?" Mama shukurat asked just as she was about to leave the backyard.
"i no go oh" She replied,biting her lower lip,if she had known that Mama shukurat hadnt gone to her provision kiosk across the main road She wouldnt have ventured to the backyard.
Mama shukurat was a typical Amebo with a large basket mouth and she always took delight in prying into peoples affairs.
"wetin happen,why you no go school naa?" The Woman asked as she tied her wrapper on her chest,Shukurat let out a loud wail as if to say she wasnt comfortable on her Mother's back.
"i no well"
"na that thing?" Mama shukurat asked with a slight frown on her tribal marked face.
Bela cringed,she was tired of her family and neighbours constantly asking about what had happened nearly a week ago.
She was okay and that was her reply now as she hurriedly fled the backyard..
Bela was as tall as every other twelve years old girl living at thier part of lagos (Ajegunle) but unfortunately She was an albino with beige coloured hair and she felt more like an alien in the midst of her five dark skinned brothers.
Most times she did crazy things like sitting under the Sun and rubbing Dundun black soap on her body to darken her unwanted complexion all to no avail,she had once come upon the idea of dyeing her hair but her parents had shunned her Firmly.
Her Mother,'mama Emmanuel' as she was known was an eja(fish)seller at wilmer market and never toyed with her business.it came as a surprise to the neighbours that she had forfieted going to the market for five days after Bela's ordeal and had only started going to market the previous day after She was sure that Bela was now strong to cope on her own.
She sanked down on the worn out cushion and the springs creaked,a smile danced on her lips fleetingly as she remembered the cushion was as old as she was,Her father had purchased the set of cushions a day before her mother had delivered her,her birth had marked a change in the family,wealth came and Her Father purchased a lot of household properties but with the birth of the bigheaded Isaiah things had change drastically.
She always knew that Olodo brother of hers was a curse,if he hadnt chased her out of the house that day her nightmare wouldnt have started
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
+ + + + +
"Bela..Bela wake up" her mothers voice woke her up,she was startled,so she had slept off?had she slept that long?
"mama when did you come back?" she asked as she sat up with a tired yawn.
"not long ago,i came to check on you"
"haba naa,am not a baby"
"i know,i bought moyin_moyin for you" Mama replied and handed the well wrapped package to her.
"i will take it later with soaked garri,i just want to sleep"
Mama shuffled her feets on the rough carpeted floor and heaved a sigh of relief,She had been restless in the market,filled with worry,she had almost quarreled with her customer.
Let nothing happen to her only daughter oo...
"when Isaiah comes back from school tell him to make eba and warm the soup for lunch"
"oo oh" Bela replied absentmindly,she wasnt going to tell him anything,infact he should expect her to do the eba for them and he would get starved.
She grinned....
"am on my way now,take care"
"yes ma'm"
She støod up and walked her mother to the door.
"your hair is rough,mama sikirat will plait it for you today" Mama remarked and patted her on her hair.
She smiled again,mama Sikirat was the woman at the backyard that morning but she preferred calling her 'mama shukurat' because she always plaited 'shuku' a weaving that was packed in a bun at the centre of the head.
"mama am going to school tommorow,i cant stay at home oh"
"we will see" Mama replied,tapped her twice on the shoulder and walked away.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
+ + + + +
The scraping sound of spoon and plate woke her up,She had dozed off on the family sized bed in the bedroom immediately her mother left for the market.
She yawned and sat up on the bed,from the open door she saw Isaiah attacking a plate of soaked garri,thank God she had had enough sense to hide her moyin_moyin.
"hey madam" Isaiah called out when he caught her staring at him.
She hissed and stood up,heading for the cupboard were she had hidden the delicacy.She poured garri on a cup,added water and a pinch of salt then she picked up the plate of moyin moyin that she had sliced earlier.
Isaiah gaped at her as she entered the parlour that boasted of glory days,the furnitures were old and the blue paint was peeling.
The springs creaked as she lowered her bulk on the cushion,she couldnt tell if it was that same noisy cushion that she had sat on that morning.
"madam are we quarreling" Isaiah spoke for the second time,the big eyed f0ol was trying to reconcile with her so she would give him a slice or two slices of her precious moyin moyin,she would show him that no one gets to ridicule her and goes free.
"if you like call me madam or aunty your nose wouldnt smell this moyin moyin talkmore of your tongue tasting it" she retorted.
He snorted "you think I dont know that moyin moyin is for the both of us" he remarked with an arrogant air.
"touch am and see"
"let me just pity you,if I touch you now they will say i have kill you" he hissed and pushed the centre table with his left foot,the plate rolled down and made a 'thunk' sound as it met the hard floor.
Bela was lucky,she had held unto her two plates tightly if not hers would be on the floor too.
Isaiah stood up and headed for the bedroom,some minutes later he came out wearing a 'hand me down' blue chelsea jersey and short that Emmanuel thier eldest brother had 'dashed' him.
"am going for football practice,when Kenneth comes back he should cook something"he retorted and whistled on his way out.
Kenneth was Bela's immediate brother,he was the coolest amongst her five brothers and was always proud to show off his culinary ability.
Isaiah was the only one among the five that never stayed behind for an extra one hour and thirty minutes lesson,he just got enrolled into secondary school and wasnt used to high school life..
Bela polished her makeshift lunch and was packing the dishes when Kenneth returned and dashed for the cupboard in the bedroom,complaining of hunger.
"bia...Bela so Isaiah didnt make eba okwaya?" he asked with a frown after ransacking the cupboard.
"no he went to play ball" She replied meekly,hiding a grin.
"sango strike am there" He cursed and carried the pot of soup to the general kitchen which was a building with stove tables inside,most of thier neighbours werent back so the kitchen was calm and neat,no onions peelings,no maggi wraps on the cemented floor.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
+ + + + + +
"Fine girl how are you naa" the suya seller across the main road hailed as she walked past his Buka.
"am fine Aboki" She replied hurriedly,she was on her way to Mama shukurat's kiosk to plait her hair and she dreaded passing the Aboki's kiosk,she couldnt count the times she and Isaiah had pilfered a stick or two sticks of suya at the suya stand,they always did it in the night when the Aboki was listening to those gibberish songs coming out of his hand_held radio but she was always afraid of him,she had seen that dagger of his more than twice and she knew he was swift to pull out his dagger when confronted with an ugly situation.
"Bela you don come" Mama shukurat remarked when she saw her,she nodded and looked away,Mama shukurat was brea$tfeeding shukurat and her stretch_mark filled black sagging brea$t nauseated her.
"your Mama say make i plait you any style you like"
"plait me sleeping_puff"
"you carry thread come?"
she shooked her head.
"no wahala,but you go help me carry sikirat small"
"okay" she replied and sat down on the low stool.
Mama shukurat was very fast and her hand wasnt as painful as that of Mama Ego the woman that had plaited her hair the last time,she had gone home in tears,her neck stiff.
Two days later she loosed the hair,person no go die because of hair abeg..
"so you go go school tommorow?"
"yes"
"thank God,school no be wetin person go miss this days,school na everything" She started a small talk,
"when sikirat grow she no go miss school at all,im papa say na private school im go go"
"e good"Bela replied with a frown just as Mamashukurat applied pressure on the thread she was holding.
"school better well well,if to say i go school wetin i go dey do here under this sun?"
Bela wished she was old enough to shut the woman up,this talk of hers was leaving her in an abundant shower of saliva.
"see as your brother take win scholarship,read hard so you go better pass am oh"
She nodded,the brother she was referring to was 'Emmanuel' her eldest sibling who had won a scholarship and was studying mechanical Engineering at portharcout,he was the pride of the family and the talk of the neighbours.
Most of the time at school she was referred as 'Okafor's sister', Emmanuel had made a name in the school,he had been the laboratory prefect then and the first student of Ajeromi Ifelodun high school to exchange a handshake with the Governor of the state.
Bela wished she was half as bright as her brother but she was so so different.
She remembered during her orientation day and Emmanuel had introduced her to his friend,they had been awed and the look on thier face had been 'how come this albino is your sister,you must be kidding us!'.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chapter 2
It happened again two days later,this time around it was in the morning unlike the previous time.She was hurrying to the bathroom to take her bathe before the bathrooms were filled up.
Suddenly,the sensation came in a wave,she staggered and dropped the Iron bucket that was half filled with water,held unto her head and took a deep breath.
"mama Emma come see oh!" Mama Uchechi called out,she had been coming out of the pit lantrine when She met an unnerving sight.
Bela was sprawled on the floor,frothing and shaking profusely,a trail of spittle flowed from the left side of her mouth.
Mama dashed out with Kenneth following behind.
"Chineke meh"she screamed holding unto her sagging breast.
Kenneth grabbed Bela up and carried her to the Verendah.
Mama ran thro and fro,the neighbours all came out,offering one solution to another.
"put a spoon in between her teeth"
"rub baniki balm on her fore head"
all these were done all to no avail,Mama Emma was helpless,she kept crying out loud and holding unto Bela's frothing form.
"lets take her to my pastor" Brother Ben said at last,he was the only bachelor in the low cost building and he had been speechless earlier,watching the scene.
"how Can they carry her like this?" Mama Uchechi snapped.
"can't you call your pastor to come?" She asked,hands akimbo with a tired look on her face.
Ben sighed "okay,let me go and call him"
"hurry"
He sprinted off,thinking; who was she to command him? He was only doing these because he felt entitled to the family.
He couldnt count the times Mama Emma had offered him free frozen tilapia fishes.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
+ + + + +
A priest once said 'man is half beast' and a diplomatic replied 'it is the beast I like most'.
For Ben,he couldnt say if He liked or disliked the beast that threatened to ruin him,all he knew was he was subjected to the beast.
He had been to Various churches all to no avail,his current Church 'Holyghost bible ministry' was not helping matters,after service every sunday He would go home and self_service himself while his fantasized about the pastor's beautiful wife.
It was the beast in him that had placed him in an awkward situation as identical as today's own nearly a week and two days ago.
He had been jerking off in the bathroom when Suddenly the door opened and Bela ran in,she frozed when she saw..the beast between his legs,He had expected her to scream but her next action pole_axed him.
She had fallen on the slippery floor and started convulsing.
Days later He expected her mother to come asking what he was doing inside the bathroom that had threwn her daughter into a convulsing fit..but No,no one had queried him and Bela had carried on like the event of that day had been wiped out of her memory.
Who knows? And here he was on a føols errand to the pastor's house.He prayed he wouldnt see his wife,he didnt want to sped the day locked in his room,fantasizing about her and jerking off in front of his wall mirror.
+ + + + +
After praying for her,Pastor Opeyemi anointed her and she became calm instantly.
"pastor thank you" Mama Emma said,profusely.
"it is okay,it is an evil attack,woman you have to pray and fast,all is well" He said and patted her on her shoulder.
Mama Emma sighed,she wasnt that keen about prayers,she was like every other 21st century lagos wife hustling to make ends meet who only attended church weekly and were termed 'sunday sunday medicine'.
But she was happy,his timely intervention had saved her daughter's life,she owed a lot to him.
That Sunday the Okafors attended Holyghost bible ministry for the first time,the Church was also situated in the slums of Ajegunle,it was one of those mushroom developing churches that boasted of thirty or so plastic chairs,a pulpit with red rug and a banner that hung above the large entrance door.
The pastor's wife doubled as a praise leader and usher,She led the Okafors to the front pew.
During testimony time Mama Emma came out and testified on how God had saved the life of her daughter from 'evil' people.
She was dressed in a sequined lace blouse with puff sleeves over an eagle patterned Hollandis wrapper that was her number one pride.
She began with a song and said her testimony laced in pidgin english and yoruba.
By the end of the month,the Okafors were benevolent members of Holyghost Bible Ministry.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
+ + + + + +
She was just waking up from a deep siesta that left her famished when She heard the voices coming from the front yard.
One of the voices belonged to Mama Shukurat and She was lamenting in a loud voice,Bela strained her ears to hear the pidgin laced words.
"e no go better for am,fashola abi wetin im call imsef,e no go better for am''
Mama Shukurat was lamenting about her kiosk that was demolished by the 'clean and sweep'environmental agents that were demolishing all Illegal structures obstructing the paved road.
They believed it constituted to half percent of the thick traffic jam,Mama Shukurat was among the first few that had thier kiosks demolished without Notice.
She ranted on and on in her thick yoruba accent.
"e no go better for am,lie_lie'
Bela stood up and yawned,a quick glance at the wall clock which was a souvenir from thier pastor's wife told her it was some minutes past two o'clock and none of her brothers were back from school.
She was on vacation after her Junior west african examination and would be resuming school the next term in a higher class,SS1.
Her taxi driver father had promised to enroll her into Oshodi girls school If She made an excellent result and She had kept to her part of the bargain,her classmates and family were astounded when she emerged with one of the best results in the School.
She constantly reminded her father of his promise as she wasnt looking forward to completing her secondary education in that crowded Ajeromi Ifelodun high school.
"Bela Bela!" Mama Adaora,the woman whose room was adjacent thiers called out from the entrance door.
Bela left the bedroom and walked across the tidy but sparse parlour to the door.
Mama Adaora was a plumpy woman in her mid_twenties that was unfortunate to get married to a never do well.
She held a stainless plate on her hand and her face was pinched in worry as two year old Adaora cried behind her.
"aunty good afternoon"Bela greeted,politely.
"ehem,abeg una get soup?Adaora dey hungry,i get garri but i no get soup" She said
Bela shooked her head.
"our soup finish this morning"
"even if na d tentele one wey remain for pot abeg"Mama Adaora implored,hopefully.
"sorry o,Isaiah wash the pot dis morning"Bela replied quietly.
She heaved a sigh and left the door post with Adaora trailing behind in tears.
Bela returned to the bedroom and silently prayed for forgiveness,She had lied to Mama Adaora because the egusi soup in the pot was so watery and wasnt what one would serve an outsider.
God help the woman
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
+ + + + +
"Isabela Okafor,true daughter of Mr Emeka Okafor and a real blood of the Umuokepu clan" Kenneth hailed immediately Bela walked in with a tray that contained a steaming bowl of white yams and red oil.
Isaiah snorted,not caring the least if Bela had undergone stress to prepare the meal.
They had just returned from school and Bela had graced thier arrival by surprising them with the food she had prepared,She rarely did the cooking as she was considered a bad cook,the only thing she was good at was boiling water.
She always boiled rice into puddings,her Eba was always too soft to mould and as for pap,it was never thicker than tea.
The egusi soup She prepared last night was better reffered as 'pepper soup' it was so so watery.
"stop praising her lest her head explode" Isaiah taunted,nudging the quiet_some Oscar who was flipping through a sports magazine.
"keep your sarcasm to yourself you pipsqueak" Oscar retorted,
Bela giggled and dropped the tray on the centre table.
"ha professor no kill me with your big big english" Isaiah remarked,fearlessly.
Oscar senoired Kenneth who senoired Bela and Isaiah,the other two siblings were away from home.
Emmanuel was at PH schooling while Joshua was an apprentice in a furniture workshop at Idumota,he returned during the weekends.
With the two eldest siblings away,Oscar was considered the 'Dede' of the house and he was always there to instil discipline and seperate fights.
The trio started eating while Bela hurriedly dressed up in a 'mary_amaka' gown,one of those lengthy and spacy gowns that could contain two or three people at a time.
She came out of the bedroom with a black scarf covering her hair and ears,she looked much like one of those staunch deeper lifers.
"where to?"Oscar asked,in between mouthful.
"choir practice"
"you and who are among the choristers sef? I havent heard or even see choristers performing since we started going to that church" Isaiah remarked.
Bela shrugged, "the pastor's wife organized it on sunday and fixed today as practice,so you will see us perform on sunday"
"who are the 'us'?" Kenneth enquired.
"me,bro Ben,amaka and five other adults"
"Eziokwu" Isaiah mock_exclaimed.
"that Amaka...who is she sef?"Oscar asked as he dipped a piece of yam in the oil sauce.
"she is the pastor's niece" Bela hastingly replied and walked out of the house before her brothers continued thier chorus_questions.
. . .
. . .
He is a queer fellow,i saw him looking at big Mummy's breasts when she was teaching us the song" Amaka whispered into her ears immediately Ben excused himself.
Bela sat up upright on the plastic chair,she had been doodling away on her jotter after the practice and was waiting for the Pastor's wife to say 'the grace' but Big Mummy was engrossed in a quiet conversation with one of the choristers.
"are you sure?" She asked staring at Amaka's facial features.
Amaka nodded 'i swear'.
"he is a weird fellow stay clear from him" She warned.
Bela wondered if she was been over dramatic or if she was trying to instil fear into her.
Re: Broken Bottles by Mayorblaze: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice story so far... But ur beauty is captivating

Following, 5minmadness, waistaa, thronekid, psalmwise

come and see broken bottle
Re: Broken Bottles by Psalmwise(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mayorblaze:

#walks in with cutlass

Clears a littl landed property

Lemme go and read first bfor I drop a comment....
Re: Broken Bottles by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Okay. I have been a silent reader since u started, I felt I should say this;
This is a nice story with a nice background.
If you will, try spacing your work, you know, it gives your readers the ease to read.
Make use of paragraphs, for they make every story a beauty.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Simplicity101:
Okay. I have been a silent reader since u started, I felt I should say this;
This is a nice story with a nice background.
If you will, try spacing your work, you know, it gives your readers the ease to read.
Make use of paragraphs, for they make every story a beauty.
thanks,i will work on that,but Incase it continues then know that it's cos of the phone am presently using to type.
My schedules are: two or three updates every night except sundays.
Re: Broken Bottles by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Wendysmart:

thanks,i will work on that,but Incase it continues then know that it's cos of the phone am presently using to type.
My schedules are: two or three updates every night except sundays.
Every night? Wow!
This story must be pretty long!
Re: Broken Bottles by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
I admire your descriptions,

The story has this nigerian setting

What more can i say??NICE

keep 'em coming
Re: Broken Bottles by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Mayorblaze:

Thanks sire but......
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks sire but......
am sorry Wisdom for not informing you dear,i just wanted to lie low
Re: Broken Bottles by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wendysmart:

am sorry Wisdom for not informing you dear,i just wanted to lie low
Ayam speechless..... You dey talk wetin I no Know o....
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
+ + + + +
He dipped his hands into the bowl of hot water.
One,two,three...
He counted between gritted teeth,this was the price he had to pay to be freed from the beast.
The pain became unbearable,he brought out his hands with an eloquent curse and dipped it into the next bowl which contained cold water.
Oh God deliver me'' he mumbled as he stared at his scalded hands.
With the pain coursing through his hands all thoughts of masturbating fled out of the open window.
....These was his cross,his burden,he would carry it to the full.
Walking sluggishly to the only armchair in the room he sunked down on it and slowly examined his hands which were placed on the armrest.
They were changing colours,from distinct purple to red,by dawn the epidermis would peel.
He sighed and carefully put on the black leather handgloves.
No one knew his pains.
No one but Bela...
She had been watching him,she had been peeping from the kink in the window.
She had seen it all!
Who was this youngman? She thought She knew Bro Ben very well now she had doubts.
Why was he inflicting pain on himself?
.....he is a wierd fellow...Amaka's words repeated itself in her ears....
How come Amaka knew he was a wierd fellow? Had they crossed path?
Come to think of it,Amaka was a wierd fellow too,most times Bela kept wondering if Amaka really lived under the pastor's roof.
....She was so loose and filled with vulgarities,She remembered the last time She had hanged out with Amaka,the girl had showed her an undone banana and had asked her if she knew what it look like.
Filled with confusion she had said it looked like a plantain.
Amaka's laughter had puzzled her the more,
"dont tell me you dont know what it looks like while you grew up with boys around you"
"what does it look like?"She had asked.
"so you dont know,haba" Amaka retorted and gave her a look akin to pity.
"it looks like a pen!s" She replied.
Bela had felt repulsed,what did that had to do with banana sef?
Re: Broken Bottles by brennyB: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Really nice,it coming out great,but pls, mind this spelling,THEIR. You have repeated the wrong spelling for like three times. Thier.
Hope no offence taken oo...it's what i observed
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yeah,thanks.
Re: Broken Bottles by waistaa(f): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Mayorblaze:

mayorblaze,thanks for bringing me over
Re: Broken Bottles by waistaa(f): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Well done wendysmart,keep it up
Re: Broken Bottles by Mayorblaze: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
waistaa:
mayorblaze,thanks for bringing me over

where u go all this while?

Wendysmart come and continue
Re: Broken Bottles by waistaa(f): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Mayorblaze:

where u go all this while?

Wendysmart come and continue
. Laying low,watching the drama unfold.I don't knw y am loosing interest on his story.#justasincereheart#
Re: Broken Bottles by Mayorblaze: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2015
waistaa:
. Laying low,watching the drama unfold.I don't knw y am loosing interest on his story.#justasincereheart#

lol... Same here

thats why i don't usually comment on his unless i notice he is doing what made me love him in first place

1 Like

Re: Broken Bottles by waistaa(f): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sorry but I have to say this,ant start a story u can't continue.
Re: Broken Bottles by Wendysmart(f): 8:16am On May 01, 2015
waistaa:
Sorry but I have to say this,ant start a story u can't continue.
funny.
(1) am a female.
(2) i am writing it on a script and not on nairaland,i have seen this wrk smwhere else so let the plagarists complete the story.
(3) i will be going into short stories soon or even diaries.
(4)am sorry.
(5) read my signature.
Re: Broken Bottles by waistaa(f): 10:30am On May 01, 2015
Wendysmart:

funny.
(1) am a female.
(2) i am writing it on a script and not on nairaland,i have seen this wrk smwhere else so let the plagarists complete the story.
(3) i will be going into short stories soon or even diaries.
(4)am sorry.
(5) read my signature.
. Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Book Reviews / Revolution / Story Pursuit Of Passion By Ayodeji Oyekanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.