Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

"Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! (2566 Views)

Stop "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded Error" From Showing On Your Website/blog / 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website / How Can I Increase The Maximum Upload Of My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by dayoungmoney1: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
hello house, pls help me out urgently! i got this message while i was trying to install wordpress on my domain.

"Error: you have exceeded the maximum allowed databases"

what's the solution pls.
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by FRInteractives: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Your Web Hosting Plan, it might be that your are limited to a certain number of mySql database. Contact your Web Hosting Company to clarify this. It might require you switching to a paid Hosting Plan if you are on a free plan.
dayoungmoney1:
hello house, pls help me out urgently! i got this message while i was trying to install wordpress on my domain.

"Error: you have exceeded the maximum allowed databases"

what's the solution pls.
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by dwebdesign(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Log in to your cpanel, look the left side of the panel, check the databases you have created and the allowed for you. You should see:
Database: 2/10 depending on the plan you are on offered by the hosting company. If you have truly exhausted the allowed databases you can create, the solution is to look at databases you are not using and DELETE them including the respective users.
That should fix it.

Mobile : 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by onyengbu: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
dwebdesign:
Log in to your cpanel, look the left side of the panel, check the databases you have created and the allowed for you. You should see:
Database: 2/10 depending on the plan you are on offered by the hosting company. If you have truly exhausted the allowed databases you can create, the solution is to look at databases you are not using and DELETE them including the respective users.
That should fix it.

Mobile : 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

In addition, he can copy tables from a database to another database, change affected connection files and then remove the DB.
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by Guyson(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
I see you were probably creating a database for each table you wanted to create

copy tables from a database to another database, change affected connection files and delete the database.

Then go back and install the wordpress
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by dayoungmoney1: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
thank you all for your replies. I'll follow the steps you have stated. my hosting package only allows for 1 database. i want to redesign the website in wordpress that's why i want to delete the current database and install wordpress. hope deleting the database will not damage the whole site. thanks!
(ps: I'm new to web design)
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2015
1. Login to your cpanel
2. Look on the left hand of your cpanel, if you see the database statistics in red , it means you have created the maximum number of databases allowed for your hosting package, so you might need to delete one in order to create another. See the picture below;

1 Like

Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by bedfordng(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
if your hosting only allows 1 database, then look for other hosting.you are limiting yourself using one 1 database limit
Re: "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! by dayoungmoney1: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2015
if i delete the database, hope it won't affect or damage the whole website.

(1) (Reply)

Okhype / Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. / Guide To Submit 50000 Url's To Google And Rss Sites In 2 Mins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.