Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78654 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
MduZA:

surely you yourself can't comprehend what you are writing ...your army cant even contain barefooted ragtag amateurs boko harams but you are dreaming of invading south Africa,what a nice dream
Point of correction pls.
boko haram is not a rag tag group.they are actually quite sophisticated and there are rumours that is group is being sponsored secretely by the west.there are even allegations that France is backing this group.Some months ago the nigerian govt requested to purchase some military equipments from the US in their fight against boko haram.The US govt refused selling these equipents to nigeria.nigeria went to isreal and the US govt instructed Isreal not to sell these equipments to nigeria.nigeria had to purchase these equipments from russia.So u can see many of these western countries secretly wish boko haram to cause chaos in nigeria so they can step in to grab the spoils.i wont be surprised if the US is the no 1 sponsor of boko haram because they have sponsored terrible organisations in the past to cause mayhem in other countries like the contra forces in south america that unleashed mayhem during the late 80s.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
MduZA:

surely you yourself can't comprehend what you are writing ...your army cant even contain barefooted ragtag amateurs boko harams but you are dreaming of invading south Africa,what a nice dream
And talking of ragtag forces....
In 1993 in mogadish somalia, 19 american soldiers of which included their special forces like delta force,their marines etc were slauthered by hungry looking,skinny somalis during the battle of magadishu.
What of the vietnam war were the americans were kicked on their asses by smallish looking north vietnamese.
Or even the soviet union army who got handed out on their asses by the mujahedeen in Afghanistan.
So history has shown that sometimes inferior groups can take on well equipped armies.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Mavor:

Please support your statement with credible references else STFU you Neanderthal!!!
How can i be a neanderthal when i am not white? undecided
Mavor:

Please support your statement with credible references else STFU you Neanderthal!!!
How can i be a neanderthal when i am not white?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
FAO of All4Naja:

LMFAO me show off to who? Mr super car, Mr I date Latina models etc haha. U have got to be kidding. You are worse than pathetic. People like you brag and brag.
I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in Detroit. You clearly have no upbringing, is it cool for a 16 year old to drive a super car?… No!. Even if their parents were billionaires, that is not cool. I can't believe people like you exist who say this so loud and proud.
Im your AVERAGE and proud, IM NOT RICH, WHO CARES??
Do you think anyone cares about your super car?, Prostitutes maybe, which you can only get. Honestly I will not stoop to your level to express everything I want to say about you. All I will say is LOL. And u said I date hoodlums… not surprised, as you cuss people saying dumb things like poo townships etc.. Deep down you know you are socially impaired and a highly insecure guy who randomly talks about your Plastic actionman super car to divert attention from the real matter. How superficial can you get ?. Money can't buy taste or manners. You probably dress with large name tags and have missing gold teeth. Seriously. Let me tell you something, I don't need to prove anything to you. I promise you, I'm just gobsmacked by the crap and nonsense that comes from you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:
FAO of All4Naja:
You probably dress with large name tags and have missing gold teeth. Seriously. Let me tell you something, I don't need to prove anything to you. I promise you, I'm just gobsmacked by the crap and nonsense that comes from you.
grin grin grin grin grin. Those are the kind of guys you date not me. I am a very well behaved and respected person in my community. I dress properly and enjoy my ride, etc. You're missing the point and trying to put me into the class of the black ghetto gits you see around you routinely. A girl like you always miss out in good opportunity due to arrogance. It is in your nature though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin grin. Those are the kind of guys you date not me. I am a very well behaved and respected person in my community. I dress properly and enjoy my ride, etc. You're missing the point and trying to put me into the class of the black ghetto gits you see around you routinely. A girl like you always miss out in good opportunity due to arrogance. It is in your nature though.

Well mannered, ofcourse. Mr have it all. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for everything you have. Really glad indeed. Lol. You are hilarious.
I missed out on a good opportunity? Very confused now. I just cant take you seriously, u are a laughing stock.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:

Well mannered, ofcourse. Mr have it all. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for everything you have. Really glad indeed. Lol. You are hilarious.
I missed out on a good opportunity? Very confused now. I just cant take you seriously, you are a laughing stock.

Why are you so materialistic by the way. Is this a competition for you. Are you trying to impress someone?, trying to make up for where you lack?

I have an older brother, and I know a real man. You are extremely immature. The worst kind of male to date and you described yourself as a decent man. If you are decent, then real decent men must be Godly in comparison.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:
Lol. You are hilarious.
I missed out on a good opportunity? Very confused now. I just cant take you serious, u are a laughing stock.
The main reason I say that is because of your arrogance and attitude toward guys who are likely more affluent and influential than you are. Don't you get confused because I am here to school you on your very disturbing stance toward me. You can laugh all you want but it is not going to change a dam thing about who I am. Practically learn to like me is one of the ways you can share in great ideas to success.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
The main reason I said that is because of your arrogance and attitude toward guys who are likely more affluent and influential than you are. Don't you get confused because I am here to school you on your very disturbing stance toward me here. You can laugh all you want but it is not going to change a dam thing about who I am. Practically learn to like me is one of the ways you can share in great ideas to success.

Regardless, of anything, you have totally discredited yourself. Just be a good influence to whoever you influence. As for more affluent, I dont think you get it.. I dont care even if you are 10,000 times more affluent than myself. It makes no difference to the nastiness people here on Nairaland have experienced from you. You are a laughing stock, Mr Supercar.

As for arrogant, you are 100 percent arrogant and ignorant, lets not even go there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:

I have an older brother, and I know a real man. You are extremely immature. The worst kind of male to date and you described yourself as a decent man. If you are decent, then real decent men must be Godly in comparison.
I disagree with you on using you elder brother to define how a guy must behave. Wow! That is preposterous to say the least. Any intelligent person would quickly steer clear of such disgraceful notion to look smart when subliminally making fool of themselves. The immaturity you use to describe me is now reflective of your very childish view. What a boomerang indeed!

Please, know that I am not having my head wrapped around decency for whatsoever. To be descent is to be responsible and lead an exemplary life that people admire, including highly arrogant person like you. Did you use godly to make a comparison of a descent person? Bwahaha... When has responsible person been judged on godly activities? They are rhetorical questions but you would have to engage them from an amiable perspective not ostentatious as you are used to.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:

Regardless, of anything, you have totally discredited yourself. Just be a good influence to whoever you influence. As for more affluent, I dont think you get it.. I dont care even if you are 10,000 more affluent than myself. It makes no difference to the nastiness people here on Nairaland have experienced from you. You are a laughing stock, Mr Supercar.

As for arrogant, you are 100 percent arrogant and ignorant, lets not even go there.
Why are you trying so hard to bring me down? Is it because I am more civilized than you ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
I disagree with you on using you elder brother to define how a guy must behave. Wow! That is preposterous to say the least. Any intelligent person would quickly steer clear of such disgraceful notion to look smart when subliminally making fool of themselves. The immaturity you use to describe me is now a reflective of your very childish view. What a boomerang indeed!

Please, know that I am not having my head wrapped around decency for whatsoever. To be descent is to be responsible and lead an exemplary life that people admire, including highly arrogant person like you. Did you use godly to make a comparison of a descent person? Bwahaha... When has responsible person been judged on godly activities? They are rhetorical questions but you would have to engage them from an amiable perspective not ostentatious as you are used to.

I can actually say you are stupid. Decent men are Godly compared to you. Your statements have no weight. All you are doing is sugar coating an empty and weak statement with adjectives and other such linguistic devices. And yes, I will use my brother, he is a great guy and also around your age. Stop manipulating my words, I am not using him as an example as how a guy should behave, but rather stating that I have a role model in my life, whereby I can surely say you are the opposite.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
Why are you trying so hard to bring me down? Is it because I am more civilized than you ?

Really?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:

I can actually say you are stupid. Decent men are Godly compared to you. Your statements have no weight. All you are doing is sugar coating an empty and weak statement with adjectives and other such linguistic devices. And yes, I will use my brother, he is a great guy and also around your age. Stop manipulating my words, I am not using him as an example as how a guy should behave, but rather stating that I have a role model in my life, whereby I can surely say you are the opposite.
That reply falls into the category of writing I'd describe as 'play on gobbledygook from unfriendly attitude'. I am not religious nor do I practice any fairy-tale worship! I am Atheist and proud. No primitive human being can play on my reasoning faculty because I know what the truth about religion is.

Your brother must be lousy and sentimental on many activities without standing up for himself. That is a big shame on him. I like a guy who can speak for himself and work hard to make it. It doesn't mean he has to get a super car but must be very active in life. I don't admire your lazy brother at all all in the name of being seen as decent. Jeez!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:

Really?
Yes, really! You aren't civilized.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, really! You aren't civilized.

Okay. smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mandu94:

Okay. smiley
It is not okay.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
GinaKing has probably finished drinking umquombothi in Township by now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
GinaKing has probably finished drinking umquombothi in Township by now.
lol dat woman or lady sounds bittered and frustating biko
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
GinaKing:

lol 0.05 percent are bucket systemt yes.bt with u guys have no sanitation at all and lacks elecricity. Your kitchens are de worst,with gas stoves if someone thinks dey r morden lol. Plz while we r talking abt crime in SA,which m pretty sure it has come down bcoz i know dat for sure.lets talk abt boko haram shall we.lets not forget de wya u guys are so over populated, and poverty just seems so natural to u
u keep calling us poor like u re a very rich person, what is giving u this misleading impression that we re poor? What country on earth including the US that u won't find very poor people? U see large number of poor people in India, does that make India a poor country? Answer me Mrs bill Gates, u re so myopic in ur crass analysis, I repeat, Nigeria and Nigerians are not poor, we just have bad leaders. If ur country men are that rich the way u keep painting a lovely picture of them then I suppose there wouldn't be crime like robberies and what have u in ur country. They even killed ur goalkeeper meyiwa cos of simple handset. Just recently they robbed a presenter of a mobile fone on live TV. U come here to paint an angelic picture of urslf and country when it's public knowledge the rot ur country is in. Remove the dirt in ur eyes before trying to remove someone else's

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
GinaKing:

my dear plz tell me,wat makes u think dat u guys are africa's giant? Is it bcoz u r over populated?plz list some points for me.while u r at it, r u aware dat our ladies are more ambitious and independent dan yos?
we have the biggest economy in Africa. Maybe u have not heard of that. Ur country is being governed by whites even though they installed a figure head in Zuma as president, the whites are ur masters in ur country. Shame. Everything u enjoy in ur country today are built by the whites so don't come here talking trash
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
mikron:
we have the biggest economy in Africa. Maybe u have not heard of that. Ur country is being governed by whites even though they installed a figure head in Zuma as president, the whites are ur masters in ur country. Shame. Everything u enjoy in ur country today are built by the whites so don't come here talking trash

Everything was built by whites? Not in South Africa! Sorry. Everything that you see, from up above the top of the tallest building, down to the paving covering our streets, are the fingerprints of a black South African man. So no, South Africa was not built by whites, South Africa was built by South Africans- whites with their blueprints & blacks with their capable hands. I'll even go as far as giving more credit to the black man for doing most of the physical work. So it's very ignorant of you to give credit to people who never lifted a finger & take away the glory from the people who are truly deserving of the praise. Even today, the black man is still the one mounting ladders while you're here singing praises to someone else. Are we ashamed of it? Not one bit because we also want to live in beautiful surroundings & they're not going to build themselves if the whites are too lazy to do manual labour.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Everything was built by whites? Not in South Africa! Sorry. Everything that you see, from up above the top of the tallest building, down to the paving covering our streets, are the fingerprints of a black South African man. So no, South Africa was not built by whites, South Africa was built by South Africans- whites with their blueprints & blacks with their capable hands. I'll even go as far as giving more credit to the black man for doing most of the physical work. So it's very ignorant of you to give credit to people who never lifted a finger & take away the glory from the people who are truly deserving of the praise. Even today, the black man is still the one mounting ladders while you're here singing praises to someone else. Are we ashamed of it? Not one bit because we also want to live in beautiful surroundings & they're not going to build themselves if the whites are too lazy to do manual labour.
What are u talking about? I'm not talking about the artisans like mason, carpenters and what have u, I'm talking about the wealth, brain, engineers, etc behind the physical infrastructure in ur country, when did South Africa get their independence from the whites? Is it not 1991 or 92? Before then where the blacks relevant? Were they in government? Were they having a say in what happens in d country? In the apartheid era. Pls enlighten me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Help Chima is butt nekkid! shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
MrsChima:
Help Chima is butt nekkid! shocked
Jeez! That is disgusting thing to know about.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
mikron:
What are u talking about? I'm not talking about the artisans like mason, carpenters and what have u, I'm talking about the wealth, brain, engineers, etc behind the physical infrastructure in ur country, when did South Africa get their independence from the whites? Is it not 1991 or 92? Before then where the blacks relevant? Were they in government? Were they having a say in what happens in d country? In the apartheid era. Pls enlighten me

You obviously do not know what you're talking about. Even the biggest brain in the world cannot do all that it comes up with by itself, it needs somebody else to make the idea a reality. Once again, you can't come up here & say blacks had no hand in making South Africa what it is today when they did the actual physical work.

I don't know what you people think when you think of Apartheid. Do you actually think we were locked up in camps & cages ? Blacks may not have been of much relevance back then but it still doesn't change the fact that whatever South Africa is today, was is so because of the blood, sweat & tears of its black nation. It was built on their backs & since we cant go back to the past to claim glory for everything we did "backstage", while somebody else was at the forefront taking bows for something they didn't create, this discussion is pointless. However, it still doesn't change anything. Blacks made South Africa what South Africa is today. From the gold up North, to the grapes down South. We did it all. But unfortunately, most of it was through exploitation & powerlessness, hence now it seems like we didn't lift a finger. Ha! All is well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

You obviously do not know what you're talking about. Even the biggest brain in the world cannot do all that it comes up with by itself, it needs somebody else to make the idea a reality. Once again, you can't come up here & say blacks had no hand in making South Africa what it is today when they did the actual physical work.

I don't know what you people think when you think of Apartheid. Do you actually think we were locked up in camps & cages ? Blacks may not have been of much relevance back then but it still doesn't change the fact that whatever South Africa is today, was is so because of the blood, sweat & tears of its black nation. It was built on their backs & since we cant go back to the past to claim glory for everything we did "backstage", while somebody else was at the forefront taking bows for something they didn't create, this discussion is pointless. However, it still doesn't change anything. Blacks made South Africa what South Africa is today. From the gold up North, to the grapes down South. We did it all. But unfortunately, most of it was through exploitation & powerlessness, hence now it seems like we didn't lift a finger. Ha! All is well.
i like u alot, at least u re not gina that do nothing but spew hate. Though u still don't get what I meant but let's leave it that way. I'm following u now u can follow bck
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
mikron:
i like u alot, at least u re not gina that do nothing but spew hate. Though u still don't get what I meant but let's leave it that way. I'm following u now u can follow bck

Sure.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sure.

so where do u reside? I know u re a South African from our conversation so fa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sure.

I am glad somebody complete a South African for once but can not be from me...!grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
mikron:
so where do u reside? I know u re a South African from our conversation so fa.
She lives in the squalor of Township of course. She's black not white South African.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2015
GinaKing:

hehehe i thot u had calmed down. Lol dnt u get tired of arguing, reapeting the same thing a million times,fighting,always being rude n negative? Wen will it all change? U gona make yoself sick if u r nt aware u know. How is yo heart taking all dis? I really feel sorry for u, u knw.did u notice dat the whole NL community does not like u?
u don't like him because he replied ur hateful insightful comments? I like him

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.