Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (63807 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by eightsin(m): 4:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Abbey2sam:
abeg no forget to come tell us the concluding part of this story

I take God beg you
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 23, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?
Hahahah....hey wait, must you be an arsehole?? The guy is sharing his friends predicament with us and you are here picking grammatical errors? But still funny though
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by calcal: 5:00am On Mar 23, 2015
only sucking! means the husband needs to learn sucking from the guy.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by nicerichard05: 5:26am On Mar 23, 2015
[b][/b]Yoruba Girls been cheating is 1900BC grin
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Dapo4u(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?

Your friend is weak. He came out to wash his dirty linen in public on a raining day, now he wants to dry it inside? who does that? He should have dealt with his problem privately without involving you guys. Now if he marries the lady, that stain of marrying a cheat is going to dent his relationship with you guys for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by elektra(f): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Look at the way you are flexing as if you are the one that got cheated on. Your only job as his friend is to support him in this difficult time, not give him nonsense ultimatums. If you are not there at the introduction the world will stop spinning abi?
Let him make his decision, he is not stupid, then you can tell him what you think about what he decides.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sammieguze(m): 5:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Am walking away.....
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by hotgunz(m): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Ds hoes ain't loyal...
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Girls with rubbish! He should free the girl. She doesn't deserve him. lipsrsealed
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
just direct him to this thread, his numb skull will finally gather some courage to dump her.

He's just been pu.ssy whipped. I will keep him in my prayers.
hahaha,rokiatu when will u change
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by oshaosha2014(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2015
grad2012:
Its funny how a lady cheats and she is never giving a second chance angry but if its a man now all we wont hear all dis comment O

Life is never 50-50. We want to equate everything but life is usually not like that.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by helphelp: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2015
B
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?

Shebi na just boobs...the punany na still for ur guy na grin grin grin

On a serious note, e for join the guy suck the other boob, do a 3some and never bother to marry her
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by DeRay98(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2015
thus the guy need somebody to tell him that he will share his children with another man? Whether this happens to a man or a woman, the situation is same. the perpetrator is not yet ready to marry, leave him/her alone and move on to find the true spouse....
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by godoluwa(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
hmmmmmm wouldn't want to direct him here,he might feel disappointed that I let things out,funny enough he never wanted me to hear about it knowing the kind of a person I am,but he was forced to call when others told him that they must let me know.
tell ur friend to quit such relationship & forget dat bi'tch. Nigeria as of today has 3:1 of women to men. there are thousands of responsible gals out there. if he finaly take dat gal as his wife, ur friend has already dig his grave, its nt a curse. if a wayward doesnt kill herself, she will definitely kill her hubby. wishing him da BEST
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by hardbody: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Eavesdroppers never hear anything good about themselves. He dug up the dirt so let him clean it up. What point was he trying to prove sneaking up on the girl? It might just be the girl also wants out. Is he doing her a favour by marrying her? And you d OP, you can stay away for all i care, are you the chief financier of the marriage ceremony?
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by stan241(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2015
firstolalekan:

Ofcoz
Even if it's your wife, that's exactly what you will do.
she's been caught in th act and its best you left the scene immediately so as not to do something stupid and you'd live to regret for the rest of your life so yes even if its my wife that's what I'd do
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Trustworthiness: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2015
I do not see any reason seeking advice for this. Except the guy want to be sponsoring another man's children after marriage which the guy will surely come to claim his children at the time when he will be expecting to be eating the fruits of his labour.

He could be kill as well to allow the guy to come to her life to inherit all what the guy had laboured for.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Bwaal(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2015
following thread like GMB campaign
mind yhu

Infidelity is like cockroach, for every one you see, there is a dozen you wont notice.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Jhappy(f): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2015
You better run for ur dear life.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2015
To those saying quit, quit, i put it to you, what would you do if the fiance were the one caught in the act. Would you advice the lady to quit?
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Trustworthiness: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
starlingleanets:
i think They are practising their April fool

Practising April fool with the books in the guy's mouth!
Is it until you see his joystick in her puzzy before you know it is April fool gone too far?
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Trustworthiness: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
valacious:
To those saying quit, quit, i put it to you, what would you do if the fiance were the one caught in the act. Would you advice the lady to quit?

Same applies.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
lol...like I said it is not the best of idea but he should seek advice from older and experienced folks.and besides change is constant who knows it was a one time thing.

What the f*ck re you saying? What older person's nonsense advice re you talking about?

I wonder if you re truly a man.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kingsasian(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

This one no be devil. She is not ready for marriage. Kishina.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Practising April fool with the books in the guy's mouth!
Is it until you see his joystick in her puzzy before you know it is April fool gone too far?
practice make perfect bro They are practising in advance so they can stage it very well..unfortunately d guy no see dis
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kingsasian(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Olutola88:
I just dey laugh as everybody dey talk WTF! So some ladies still do dis. What is she looking for in the other guy that the Fiancé doesn't have? Bla bla bla

One thing I want u guys to know is that this thing happens everyday and in many relationships(cheating). Every bad girl is a good girl until she's caught. Na who u catch u catch o

I know many ladies that are in so-called serious relationships and still have extra affairs. Na make God just help us

These days, I find it very hard to trust ladies cos I've seen a lot. My eyes don too see
God bless u bro. U too correct
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters

As if u have never cheated

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2015
See kettles calling pot black
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

U are so dumb to understand his write ups. Its like u just graduated. Fool
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by breathless(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
For sure that relationship & wedding is off. I'll forgive her and move on never to look back.
Perhaps if he had waited patiently, he would caught them pants down. And mostly likely were the bra is up, the pants will go down.
Though it will be painful for, however he'll be better off in the long run. He's yet to meet his real wife..

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by EOOJ(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
no one is perfect remember,btw is the guy a virgin if he is not then remember it was someone's wife he also screwed.karma is a b!tch u know, we all have our loop holes...let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone..

Boss u just spoke ma mind.....its painful but den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.