Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (63795 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by hoojay4(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Wonder! Awaiting Introduction and still doing such act, Tell Your Friend to Run asap
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Bwaal:
following thread like GMB campaign
mind yhu

[size=25pt] Infidelity is like cockroach, for every one you see, there is a dozen you wont notice.[/b]
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
just direct him to this thread, his numb skull will finally gather some courage to dump her.

He's just been pu.ssy whipped. I will keep him in my prayers.
Hehehehehe see all of them kettles calling pot black. So it hurts to be cheated on?? Eyah sorry dear.....if this situation was the other way round you'll read comment like "men are naturally cheats so forgive him" or "so you want to leave him for another guy? What makes you feel he wouldn't cheat on you too?" And the guys will foolishly nod their heads in agreement,so the same applies to this situation. OP is claiming "holier than thou" on behalf of his friend,swear that ur friend have not cheated on this girl before(pls don't I know the answer already)......na who dem catch dem dey call thief. Am not taking sides,just stating the obvious. I know some people would insult me for this but I no send...me don talk my mind!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by adedayourt(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
forgive a cheat?the most harmful steps that a man can take in his life is knowing that his fincee is a cheat and still marry her,bro the marriage won't last I swear.

I follow u swear too

It aint gonna last!!!
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by yoged(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
I really felt for your friend. Some girls are heartless. I was just wondering the pains and hurt he'll be feeling right now. He has been betrayed. For me,thats the end of the relationship. Even if it's a week to the wedding. I do tell my gf, the day i'll caught u cheating or confirm from a reliable source, that 'll be the end of our relationship. I don't condone cheating. I have never cheated on my gf and I would never do such a thing. I can't even see myself doing that. So help me God
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by adedayourt(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
if not for the other guy that followed him,he wanted to smack an iron chair on the guy head oooo,thank God he was prevented sha.

Den he wud av spent som yrs in jail nd d guy wud av recovered frm d smacked head den d lady marries him while he's coolin off in jail
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by naijafresh: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

Lol.. From the number of insults you're receiving from those with similar writing skills to the OP your point has been lost. It doesn't really concern you unless you are planning to employ engineering graduates in the future.

As they say, don't take another mans panadol, watch your own back..
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by adedayourt(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2015
ivyT:

D thunder wey go fire ur yansh dey do press up grin

D thunder jus finished wit pressup, doin jugging nowgrin

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=yoged post=31906903]I really felt for your friend. Some girls are heartless. So are some guys too
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Bwaal(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmmmmm
kpele omo iya
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by twosquare(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
bro virgin ke?but the fact is that we the friends have made up our minds that we won't attend the intro if he choose to go ahead with it,still waiting for his call this night sha.
pls, update us on his decision.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by luckyboss(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Rubbish!
sex education abi?
mctheeeeeeew
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
just direct him to this thread, his numb skull will finally gather some courage to dump her.

He's just been pu.ssy whipped. I will keep him in my prayers.

oh my gawwd...... grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by henrimoto(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
lol...like I said it is not the best of idea but he should seek advice from older and experienced folks.and besides change is constant who knows it was a one time thing.
bro. What are you saying? Even if an elderly one adviced to go on with the marriage, don't you know the consequences of living with a woman that cheats? Do you know what it is to trust and believe your woman, only to catch her in the act with another man...? ( heart attack wey pass heart attack)
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sleeky8(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by donem: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
if not for the other guy that followed him,he wanted to smack an iron chair on the guy head oooo,thank God he was prevented sha.
smack an iron chair? if i hear! would d guy have just sat and watched his head been smacked? if dat ur friend trys such with me in that situation, i would simply dis-arm him n deal with him appropriately, afterall his fiance wasn't rapeeed by the dude.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by vicben27(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
4 me dat wil b d last conversation we'll hav! Only God can save us frm dis women! Accordin to statistics 2 in every 10married men ar nt d biological fathers of der first child is because of such rubish! If I no kill pson na small go remain
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2015

author=sheunflexy post=31865701]if not for the other guy that followed
him,he wanted to smack an iron chair on the guy head oooo,thank God he
was prevented sha.
Tell him that he's stupid for thinkin about smacking the guy's head. Was it a case of rape? No. Puccy making men to lose their senses since the days of Adam and Eve

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by kikelomojessy(f): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Its just too bad!

Vixo:

kike, you ladies would always say guys cheat....but here z a clear example....help me ask the gurl o!
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by yoged(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=prettyJoy22 post=31907016][/quote] yeahhh, you are right
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by olayinkaj2(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Gbagaun, lobatan! Caught in the act. There is no reason to go ahead again ke. Who knows maybe the guy don dey knack the apako before now. For me o, no more intro not to talk of planning wedding. Chai, but it is bad sha.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by milez7(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
hmmmmmm wouldn't want to direct him here,he might feel disappointed that I let things out,funny enough he never wanted me to hear about it knowing the kind of a person I am,but he was forced to call when others told him that they must let me know.

knowin the kind of person you are?? na be say u be tafia!!!!
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by nekaa(f): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
have told him my mind sha,a cheat that I don't think would ever repent.
you didn't really like the girl before now shey?
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by oluwasunshine(f): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2015
If it was to be me.i will strip her naked in the market square so that bob will not be usefull again
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by XBLadez: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?
God miraculously exposed the truth to him but if he insists and goes back to the ho, he'll be an asswipe forever
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by jony247(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2015
He was just so fortunate to have seen what he saw. Lucky him. He should run like a dog with both hands and leg if he has both
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by spyg1(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
no one is perfect remember,btw is the guy a virgin if he is not then remember it was someone's wife he also screwed.karma is a b!tch u know, we all have our loop holes...let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone..
wtf! You cant delete that off your memory
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by maclatunji: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Rexhenrex:
.forgive her, but marrying her is not the best of idea,if she can cheat while in a relationship,then nothing would stop her from having an extramarital affair when he final marries her.

but it will also be adviceable for him to seek the advice of an elder to advice him maturely. for what an elder sees while sitting if a young man stands on a coconut tree he will never see it.and as for you if he decides to go ahead with the union I see no reason why you shouldn't be there for him.for a friend in need is a friend indeed.

#this hoes rainy loyal.

Utter rubbish, if you cannot figure this out at 15, there's something wrong with you.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by ogawisdom(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2015
This kind story self tongue d part dt says he switched d shop light to see them made me tink I was watchin nollywood movies. Op u try sha beta story next time wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.