Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Happens If The VP Murders The President? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happens If The VP Murders The President? (980 Views)

Ghanaian Man Gruesomely Murders His Girlfriend (Graphic Photos) / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If The VP Murders The President? by abbeywasc(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
i was scrolling online and saw the topic: what happens if the president is murdered by his vice in public? the hypothetical case was of the American system where the constitution confers the presidency on the VP when the president dies( it doesnt stipulate or limit circumstances of death)
i wonder what will happen if a nigerian VP murders the president in public.
opinions please
Re: What Happens If The VP Murders The President? by eazisky(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Then Namadi becomes president without charge of murderer, after all criminals walks freely in Nigeria
Re: What Happens If The VP Murders The President? by timijoseph01(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
abbeywasc:
i was scrolling online and saw the topic: what happens if the president is murdered by his vice in public? the hypothetical case was of the American system where the constitution confers the presidency on the VP when the president dies( it doesnt stipulate or limit circumstances of death)
i wonder what will happen if a nigerian VP murders the president in public.
opinions please
The Senate,, House of assembly,, Chief of justice and d Army chief will lead till nxt Election..
#jst ma little thought
Re: What Happens If The VP Murders The President? by abbeywasc(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
timijoseph01:

The Senate,, House of assembly,, Chief of justice and d Army chief will lead till nxt Election..
#jst ma little thought
hmmmn, thay wouldnt be constitutional and will cause a lot of legal imbroglio. will the military be willing to take orders from such a government and how will the judiciary react to such a government?
Re: What Happens If The VP Murders The President? by abbeywasc(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
eazisky:
Then Namadi becomes president without charge of murderer, after all criminals walks freely in Nigeria
lols, but the National assembly wouldnt allow that especially if the VP and Prez are from different regions. also is the matter of setting a dangerous precedence. also is the fact the law does frowns on people gaining from their illegal deeds
Re: What Happens If The VP Murders The President? by henryblaze25(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Which country wan dey 4 d VP to rule, that is the beginning of serious inter Tribal,regional war.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya University Attack - 147 Students Killed (graphic) / Uniben Students Crushed By Police Patrol Van....graphic Photo. / Check Out What I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.