Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

(in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? (1723 Views)

These Android Applications Have Been Stealing Your Contacts / Whatsapp Won't Work On These Android, Ios, Windows Phones After December 31 / The Best Android Devices In Nigeria According To Price Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by canadianprince: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tecno P5+ or Infinix Hot

Hi nairalanders!
Sorry to bug u with this question of mine, but I really do need your advice on which of these devices to choose, as this is my first time of considering buying either the Tecno or Infinix device.
Should I go for Tecno P5+ or Infinix Hot. My budget is around 14k. And most importantly, I want a device that I can easily alter its IMEI number to enable it browse with BIS plan.
Which should I go for in respect of reliability? Heard Infinix is good at overheating, but don't know how true it is. Even if it is true, it should depend on the level of usage.
I'll really do appreciate your advice on this issue.
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Johnheir2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
K
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tecno
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Saucekide25(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Boss go for Infinix Hot,but its #16k Currently ...it can easily be rooted and altered. You can Visit Jumia's Official Site to Place your order or check my Signature and Contact me to place your order.

1 Like

Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by fortech91(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
infinix hot
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bro checkout the features of the two phones and you would be amazed at Infinix hot's own...

Infinix hot is a five inch screen display, quad core processor so it doesn't and never hangs, camera's good even at night... In fact so many features like gesture browser in gallery unlike Tecno p5+ with no much change from the normal p5 just that the p5+ is kitkat...

About the overheating issue, it's normal for a device of that kind esp if you're over multitasking..

I would advice you to go for Infinix hot....

By the way that's what am using and I am loving it bro
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by tdayof(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Infinix hot now 16k-16.5k on Jumia n konga..
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by canadianprince: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Thanks a lot guys. I do appreciate you all. I am now more confident about the infinix device.
But then, is the price of the device going up? The last time I checked on Konga, it was N14,900. How come it is being tagged N16k now?
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Warlord3000(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2015
You want make I remind you say dollar Don chop up abi cheesy
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by daxon001(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Y don't u try tecno h6?hope u kno dat infinix hot doesn't come with micro sd slot.
#h6 on ma mind wen our Naira 'revalues'
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by sats: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
tecno over infinix
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Justbeingreal(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
daxon001:
Y don't u try tecno h6?hope u kno dat infinix hot doesn't come with micro sd slot.
Na wa o this how ppl give out wrong info I hv the infinix hot and it has micro sd slot so what are you saying
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Saucekide25(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
daxon001:

pls stop posting wrong info... who makes a phone nowadays with no sdcard Slot?
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
canadianprince:
Thanks a lot guys. I do appreciate you all. I am now more confident about the infinix device.
But then, is the price of the device going up? The last time I checked on Konga, it was N14,900. How come it is being tagged N16k now?
the price keeps increasing. It started from 12,900 . I bought mine 18k, friend got his 19k a week later
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by grimandevil: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saucekide25:

pls stop posting wrong info... who makes a phone nowadays with no sdcard Slot?

guy go do research before you fall hand
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by daxon001(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Justbeingreal:
Na wa o this how ppl give out wrong info I hv the infinix hot and it has micro sd slot so what are you saying
forgive me but i tot......
Ok,wat's d ram value,internal memory value?
Re: (in Dilemma) Which Of These Android Devices Should I Go For? by just2endowed: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
canadianprince:
Tecno P5+ or Infinix Hot

Hi nairalanders!
Sorry to bug u with this question of mine, but I really do need your advice on which of these devices to choose, as this is my first time of considering buying either the Tecno or Infinix device.
Should I go for Tecno P5+ or Infinix Hot. My budget is around 14k. And most importantly, I want a device that I can easily alter its IMEI number to enable it browse with BIS plan.
Which should I go for in respect of reliability? Heard Infinix is good at overheating, but don't know how true it is. Even if it is true, it should depend on the level of usage.
I'll really do appreciate your advice on this issue.

sorry i check u here, the previous post were removed . about ur infinix hot imei changing things.

u can whatsapp me 07066561480

(1) (Reply)

how My Phone Develop An irreparable problem / Have Anyone Used Malata N402 Or N403 / Get WAEC Past Questions On Mobile Phone [PDF]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.