Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lagos to Abidjan. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos to Abidjan. (14828 Views)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello house, please I need assistance on flight bookings. from Lagos to Abidjan. This. Coming Thursday. I need two one way ti9ckets to be precise. Thank you
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please. I. Need. An urgent response. Am planning on booking on Monday.
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by worry359(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ugosample:
Why don't you search on Google for tickets?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=air+ticket+Lagos+to+Abidjan&oq=air+ticket+Lagos+to+Abidjan&gs_l=hp.12...1818.11337.0.13336.13.10.0.3.3.0.254.1053.7j2j1.10.0.msedr...0...1c.1j2.62.hp..2.11.750.0.chm8PaPV9w0

Begging on here is a good way to fall into the hands of a THIEF agent to steal your money.
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
worry359:

Why don't you search on Google for tickets?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=air+ticket+Lagos+to+Abidjan&oq=air+ticket+Lagos+to+Abidjan&gs_l=hp.12...1818.11337.0.13336.13.10.0.3.3.0.254.1053.7j2j1.10.0.msedr...0...1c.1j2.62.hp..2.11.750.0.chm8PaPV9w0

Begging on here is a good way to fall into the hands of a THIEF agent to steal your money.
thank you for the link, I'd check it our
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Av checked the link, not too helpful.
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by cybug: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2015
Use wakanow.com and search
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by extrovert6(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ugosample:
Hello house, please I need assistance on flight bookings. from Lagos to Abidjan. This. Coming Thursday. I need two one way ti9ckets to be precise. Thank you

Hello ugosample, did you finally go to Abidjan, kindly share your experience.
Thanks
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
extrovert6:

Hello ugosample, did you finally go to Abidjan, kindly share your experience.
I'm going next month and I planned using Ethiopian airline from Cotonou to Abidjan
Kindly contact me on 08066979292 on whatsapp
Thanks
As a matter of fact, I did. Used Arik air from Lagos to Abidjan.
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by justhelp(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ugosample:

As a matter of fact, I did. Used Arik air from Lagos to Abidjan.
how much ?
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
justhelp:
how much ?
About #97000 return ticket. Don't know the price now, as dollar don get k-leg. Any other question?
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by justhelp(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ugosample:

About #97000 return ticket. Don't know the price now, as dollar don get k-leg. Any other question?
whao that is much ooo, when I can use only 15k or less by road just a day and halve journey
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
justhelp:
whao that is much ooo, when I can use only 15k or less by road just a day and halve journey
If you use road, you go smell pepper. That one I promise you. But if you look around, you may get a to and fro ticket for between #80k to #100k
Think about it.
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by justhelp(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ugosample:

If you use road, you go smell pepper. That one I promise you. But if you look around, you may get a to and fro ticket for between #80k to #100k
Think about it.
smell pepper ? Not me I kno the road wella I take my car from igolo to lome I hv my passport so y worry
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
justhelp:
smell pepper ? Not me I kno the road wella I take my car from igolo to lome I hv my passport so y worry
Have you crossed the elubo border before??
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by extrovert6(m): 3:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Great! That range is crazy,
I discovered dt one way ticket from Cotonou to Abidjan is only 34k, WC means return would b about 50k.
I'll b using this route by next month, all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by extrovert6(m): 4:00am On Aug 09, 2015
justhelp:

U go go with private car, I swear before u reach hila conji u go turn back, and u claim to know d road wella?
My brother u go spend pass d 100 k sef
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by aspenjnr: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2016
please i want to know about experience of crossing boarder between ghana and cotedevoir any one here plesase share
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ugosample:

Ah, those days grin

Looking back, I just laugh at my experience in March.

Well, I don turn omo onile for Abidjan now. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
aspenjnr:
please i want to know about experience of crossing boarder between ghana and cotedevoir any one here plesase share

That one na die I.

If you use a big bus, there would be less problems, but if you no get yellow card, you will pay 11000 Francs and you would be vaccinated. Your load will be searched too.

But if you use Short short, I tell you categorically that you would regret it

First, if you carry a passport, they would charge you 10000FCFA for the stamp, and I'm addition to that, you would be stressed, and if you don't have yellow fever card, refer to the message I typed earlier in this post.

Ask me any other questions
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by aspenjnr: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Ugosample:

That one na die I.

If you use a big bus, there would be less problems, but if you no get yellow card, you will pay 11000 Francs and you would be vaccinated. Your load will be searched too.

First, if you carry a passport, they would charge you 10000FCFA for the stamp, and I'm addition to that, you would be stressed, and if you don't have yellow fever card, refer to the message I typed earlier in this post.

actually i am frequent traveller to ghana cuz i stay there but i want to visit abidjan for easter and please how is life there and safety also how can i get big bus and where also i have my passport and i have yellow card intact and is it a good place to relocate
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
aspenjnr:
actually i am frequent traveller to ghana cuz i stay there but i want to visit abidjan for easter and please how is life there and safety also how can i get big bus and where also i have my passport and i have yellow card intact and is it a good place to relocate

If you frequent Ghana, then you should know STC bus. They come to Abidjan and the fee is 21k CFA (plus/minus)

As for life here, life is okay

As for safety, just be careful.

And as for relocating, that is up to you BUT if you choose to relocate, you have to consider MANY factors before doing so.

Bonne Chance
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by aspenjnr: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ugosample:

If you frequent Ghana, then you should know STC bus. They come to Abidjan and the fee is 21k CFA (plus/minus)

As for life here, life is okay

As for safety, just be careful.

And as for relocating, that is up to you BUT if you choose to relocate, you have to consider MANY factors before doing so.

Bonne Chance
i know where STC is located at tudu side what are the factors to consider before coming am not coming to search work and also want to study french language as well and change my location
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by florycist: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ugosample:

That one na die I.

Can I get a better road trip experience using a transport service like Young Shall Grow for example on my trip to Abidjan??
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
florycist:

Can I get a better road trip experience using a transport service like Young Shall Grow for example on my trip to Abidjan??

Yes you can.
It is advisable to use YSG.
Just hold your passport
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by joncan12: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ugosample:

That one na die I.

bro please I want to relocate to Abidjan ,I need your assistance there like accommodation before I get work to do ,,,my number is 08020724816
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by joncan12: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ugosample:

bro I wish to relocate to Abidjan please let's chat on what app 08020724816
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by gocare: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
How does one get abigjan visa? how much for room in naira for a month?
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by joncan12: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abijan is visa free for Nigerians
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
joncan12:

bro I wish to relocate to Abidjan please let's chat on what app 08020724816

Well, if you want to move to Abidjan, you have to do your homework well, and know at the back of your mind that Naira has fast lost its value.

Having handwork or running your own business is the way to go, as opposed to looking for work here, especially when your French is limited.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
gocare:
How does one get abigjan visa? how much for room in naira for a month?
No need for visa, just go with your passport like that
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by gocare: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ugosample:

No need for visa, just go with your passport like that

What!!! Are you serious? How come Nigerians never flood there?
Re: Lagos to Abidjan. by Ugosample(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
gocare:

What!!! Are you serious? How come Nigerians never flood there?

You have to do residency tho, if you want to live there, which btw, is not hard to do.

Ivory Coast speaks French, and many Nigerians cannot speak French.
Even at that, there are MANY Nigerians who live in this country.
A very organised country I must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blue Line 85 Percent Completed, Says LAMATA / Lagos-Ibadan Train: NRC Spends More On Diesel Daily, Running At A Loss / 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.